HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > QMJHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Bernard and Worden each suspended 10 games.

Old
11-28-2009, 10:27 PM
torontosports10

vCash: 500
Bernard and Worden each suspended 10 games.

Ashton Bernard (Screaming Eagles)
Marshall Worden (Titan)

Says on the site for fighting in warm-up. However they both played in the game so says the boxscore. Anyone know the details?

torontosports10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2009, 10:36 PM
torontosports10

Found the video:

http://www.youtube.com/capebretoneag.../0/UlDwSsX5ibI

torontosports10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2009, 11:06 AM
22Brad Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by torontosports10 View Post
Ashton Bernard (Screaming Eagles)
Marshall Worden (Titan)

Says on the site for fighting in warm-up. However they both played in the game so says the boxscore. Anyone know the details?
yep i was at the game.They did get into er in warmup,then played pending League viewing tape.They fought right away but it was quick,Worden kind of slipped and they got 2 mins roughing,,soon as they got out of box they dropped em again,with Bernard getting better of him and putting him to ice .Then later they got into it again with Worden dropping gloves and punching Bernard in head 2 times and then grabbing his helmet and throwing it to far corner of ice as he was skating away.Bernard did not drop gloves that time and Worden got 6 mins plus 10 min misconduct.rest u know about.

22Brad Park is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-01-2010, 09:37 AM
Wildcatfan79

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22Brad Park View Post
yep i was at the game.They did get into er in warmup,then played pending League viewing tape.They fought right away but it was quick,Worden kind of slipped and they got 2 mins roughing,,soon as they got out of box they dropped em again,with Bernard getting better of him and putting him to ice .Then later they got into it again with Worden dropping gloves and punching Bernard in head 2 times and then grabbing his helmet and throwing it to far corner of ice as he was skating away.Bernard did not drop gloves that time and Worden got 6 mins plus 10 min misconduct.rest u know about.
Its too bad, it doesn't happen to every games in the Q before it start, i know fighting can be dangerous, but I think that fight was awesome!, I bet next time these 2 teams play against each other the rink will be full!.. I know i'd pay to see a rematch of that fight, Q need more fighters, but the new rules, has taking that away from us, I remember when the now late Trevor Ettinger played in Moncton and everytime he fought, They had the song: HERE COMES THE BIG SHOW!!, man these were the days!...RIP Ettinger!!

Wildcatfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-01-2010, 10:34 AM
andpro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcatfan79 View Post
Its too bad, it doesn't happen to every games in the Q before it start, i know fighting can be dangerous, but I think that fight was awesome!, I bet next time these 2 teams play against each other the rink will be full!.. I know i'd pay to see a rematch of that fight, Q need more fighters, but the new rules, has taking that away from us, I remember when the now late Trevor Ettinger played in Moncton and everytime he fought, They had the song: HERE COMES THE BIG SHOW!!, man these were the days!...RIP Ettinger!!
Fighting has its place in hockey, but not like this. If there were fights like this every game people would get tired of it real fast. The Q is not some fight league.

andpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-01-2010, 11:01 AM
Wildcatfan79

Quote:
Originally Posted by andpro View Post
Fighting has its place in hockey, but not like this. If there were fights like this every game people would get tired of it real fast. The Q is not some fight league.
Yeah i know what you mean but i have watched Q games in the last years and its not the same, people when ettinger played were big, now players are smaller, and speed is the new game!, its great hockey to watch either way!!!!!

Wildcatfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-01-2010, 07:47 PM
Alpine

Worden sent down to Jr A? Says so in Woodstock Slammers realease.
http://www.slammershockey.ca/main.php?ID=345

Alpine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-02-2010, 09:24 AM
The Q professor

Bernard is going to go 2nite,was talking to him yesterday and wants to work the rust off. Have fun rockets

The Q professor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-02-2010, 08:06 PM
The Q professor

Mr. Wright how is your head? holly Bernard can land the big ones. He has to be the top 2 fighters this year?

The Q professor is offline   Reply With Quote