HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

3rd Jersey revealed!

Old
01-03-2010, 06:24 AM
thejlb*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrytrotzsneck View Post
I'm not sure where the orginal info came from. I got mine customized at the last game at the south store, outside section 113. They can typically do it before the game ends if you get it there before the game begins.
Yeah but they just do the Heat press. Like the STH patch. I'm sure they're referring to the 99.00 sewn on numbers. The material is pretty thin. I'm curious as well, as I'm getting an authentic as soon as as my size is available. Anybody looking for a XXL.

thejlb* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2010, 11:55 AM
JohniusMaximus
Digging the Sarchasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predanerd View Post
I heard that these jerseys will be our standard jerseys next season.
I have no doubt they will be since I finally saved up enough money to get one of our current home jerseys for myself prior to the start of the season.

JohniusMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2010, 06:19 PM
ZombPred
ALLeyeDOizWHEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohniusMaximus View Post
I have no doubt they will be since I finally saved up enough money to get one of our current home jerseys for myself prior to the start of the season.
Ouch...

ZombPred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2010, 06:31 PM
volzok

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohniusMaximus View Post
I feel for you b/c I did the same thing. Making them official would be interesting and I would love to see what the whites would be like. If they do this and basically get rid of the yellow, would they paint over all the yellow at 501 Broadway?

volzok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2010, 07:20 PM
thejlb*

Quote:
Originally Posted by volzok View Post
I feel for you b/c I did the same thing. Making them official would be interesting and I would love to see what the whites would be like. If they do this and basically get rid of the yellow, would they paint over all the yellow at 501 Broadway?
Would be interesting to see if they repainted the Arena I never like the yellow all over the place anyway. Wonder if they redo the logo in center ice as well.

thejlb* is offline   Reply With Quote