HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > WHL

Tips TV

Closed Thread

Old
12-27-2004, 04:22 PM
Tipped Off

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Tipped Off Send a message via MSN to Tipped Off Send a message via Yahoo to Tipped Off
Tips TV

For anyone interested...I think at some point the talk is to make this pay per view, but for the first few at least, it is free...

Tips TV

Tips Television is on the air. The Everett Silvertips in conjunction with LiveGlobalBid would like to invite all fans listening to the game at home to watch Tuesday's Silvertips game against the Spokane Chiefs via the Silvertips website. The Silvertips are the first team in the US Division, and second overall in the WHL, to test broadcasting their home games via the internet.

The broadcast will combine the use of the Everett Events Center's in-house camera system as well as the Silvertips radio broadcast.

"We are excited about the possibility of allowing those Silvertips fans who cannot attend our home games an opportunity to watch it over the internet. This is another way that we can help expose the excitement of Silvertips hockey to new fans. We hope that this will be the first of many games that will be broadcasted," stated Silvertips Director of Sales and Marketing Zoran Rajcic.

To watch the game, please click on the Tips TV icon located on the Silvertips front page.

Old
01-01-2005, 04:19 AM
Victory Ali*

vCash: 500
I know the Thunderbirds just signed a deal with comcast for their home games to be broadcast for free on comcast's On Demand... so awesome (I just watched the 12/30 game against the Tips today) so awesome dude it looks like the WHL is finally starting to get some TV deals. Hopefully the Tips can get some games broadcasted in Seattle so I can watch both teams

Closed Thread