HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Hockey Fights
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Hockey Fights Discuss and rate hockey fights and fighters of today and from the past. Videos welcome!

Orr vs. Carkner

Old
12-17-2009, 02:58 PM
The Expert
Registered Expert

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjones87 View Post
Does not even come close to the abuse Carkner took in the first fight.
That's rich.

Carkner was fine, and didn't miss a shift.

Orr's face got re-arranged.

The Expert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2009, 03:31 PM
obsenssive*

Send a message via MSN to obsenssive*
Any one got the pic of Orr's shiner?

obsenssive* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2009, 06:03 PM
longsuffering

Quote:
"Sensational Spezza" thats hilarious.

5 sensational goals this season. The guy is a complete hack.

I dunno what youre talking about, I counted atleast 3 punches Orr landed after Carkner's knees buckled. So did Paul Hendrick. "3 Square shots to the bugle, Joe"
Listen Homer, there is no arguement as to who took a worse beating, Carkner did not miss a shift and tried to get Orr to fight again, Orr puked and took the rest of the night off, Do you really think Orr gave Carkner a worse beating in the first fight? I also quote Paul Hendrick, "his face looks like stew" said during the second int.

longsuffering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2009, 08:44 AM
jbeck5

Quote:
"Sensational Spezza" thats hilarious.

5 sensational goals this season. The guy is a complete hack.

I dunno what youre talking about, I counted atleast 3 punches Orr landed after Carkner's knees buckled. So did Paul Hendrick. "3 Square shots to the bugle, Joe"
Why are you even talking? Either you're just plain wrong on purpose, or you wrong but think you're right.

"3 Square shots to the bugle, Joe"...Don't tell me you're proof is a quote from one of the most biased networks. That's just terrible. You're very brutal at these internet argument aren't you?

"3 Square shots to the bugle, Joe"..that's hilarious. The guy is a complete hack. Sounds firmiliar?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk6Ij5YxN1k

orr's first punch hits carkner in the chest and does nothing, second punch catches carkner(that's the 1 punch) and then the next 2-3 punches as carkner is falling all fail to connect.

Now i ask you, are you blind, or just don't know anything about hockey. Homer perhaps?

Results mean everything.

LEAVE THE GAME VS. PLAY NEXT SHIFT...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..Carkner won, don't even try to compare the results... You're pathetic.

jbeck5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2010, 05:50 PM
leafsfan1990

Orr 1 win Carkner 1 win you dont compare fights and say he won his by more. Round 3 next game go get him Orr.

leafsfan1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2010, 07:54 PM
Mach 9*

Quote:
Originally Posted by leafsfan1990 View Post
Orr 1 win Carkner 1 win you dont compare fights and say he won his by more. Round 3 next game go get him Orr.
agreed.

Looks like this season may end a draw though, unless Ottawa is killing Toronto in a game.

Carkner>>>Orr in value on the ice.

Carkner plays a very important role on our D, whereas Orr is important, but isn't needed on the ice at all times.

Mach 9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2010, 08:50 PM
FROMSHORETOCHARA

Round 3? When the hell is that gonna happen?

After Carkner cleaned Orr's clock - probably broke his orbital bone - I have seen Orr with a shield - skating aorund doing nothing. I don't see every leaf game but is the shield even off yet?

Can't compare fights? Sure you can - Orr embarrassed Carkner, great and good looking win. Carkner DESTROYED Orr and hurt him badly. Advantage Carkner, bigtime.

Despite the vitriol above, I kind of respect and like Orr but Orr playing with a shield is almost a joke, he should be scratched and allowed to get healthy because if he isn't fighting, or threatening to fight, he is all but useless.

The one thing I don't like about Orr is that stupid post fight smirk - funny I didn't see that smirk as he barely made it to the dressing room.

FROMSHORETOCHARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2010, 09:13 PM
Manny*

Arguing over who beat the other guy better is like arguing over who has the biggest ****. Honestly, who cares. Both are good at what they do. When they fight, you know that somebody is going down pretty hard. I just can't wait for the next one, if it happens.

Sens fan.

Manny* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2010, 09:47 PM
Epoch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny View Post
Arguing over who beat the other guy better is like arguing over who has the biggest ****. Honestly, who cares. Both are good at what they do. When they fight, you know that somebody is going down pretty hard. I just can't wait for the next one, if it happens.

Sens fan.
Have to agree with this.

Epoch is offline   Reply With Quote