HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Andrei Kostitsyn had ligament surgery(Out 6 weeks)Miss Olympics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-09-2010, 12:37 AM
  #151
Whitesnake
Habs of steel
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 48,156
vCash: 500
Time to pull another Pouliot miracle....I don't believe SKost will gel well with Pleks and Cammy. But I don't believe in getting a real top 6 player but a top 9 player who can REALLY be a top 6 replacement or at least be more ready to play the role than what we have now. And when everybody is back, it will help us to keep that 3rd line alive offensively.

Just one small detail to fix.....need to find the guy....

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-09-2010, 01:04 AM
  #152
Komarov47
Registered User
 
Komarov47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Helsinki
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,766
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiler2729 View Post
Michael Jackson was never "cool".
well he was back in 80's I sure you

Komarov47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-09-2010, 01:05 AM
  #153
Komarov47
Registered User
 
Komarov47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Helsinki
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,766
vCash: 500
i can feel the wind of a trade at the deadline

Komarov47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-09-2010, 10:03 AM
  #154
YMCMBeaulieu
A$AP MICHEL
 
YMCMBeaulieu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,552
vCash: 500
Only good news is Pleks might be cheaper to sign since he'll be up less points...

Hopefully Sergei, Dags or Pacioretty can step up and put up some points already.

YMCMBeaulieu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-09-2010, 10:07 AM
  #155
couris
Registered User
 
couris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,988
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Time to pull another Pouliot miracle....I don't believe SKost will gel well with Pleks and Cammy. But I don't believe in getting a real top 6 player but a top 9 player who can REALLY be a top 6 replacement or at least be more ready to play the role than what we have now. And when everybody is back, it will help us to keep that 3rd line alive offensively.

Just one small detail to fix.....need to find the guy....
D'Agostini + for ...Brule?

couris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-09-2010, 12:15 PM
  #156
Next Best Thing*
 
Next Best Thing*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posts: 6,007
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by couris View Post
D'Agostini + for ...Brule?
*pukes*

I don't want Brule.

D'Agostini can be had for a 4th rounder.

Next Best Thing* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-10-2010, 05:26 AM
  #157
Etienne
Registered User
 
Etienne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,838
vCash: 500
At least other teams are just as unlucky as we are. Sens are without Spezza, Alfredson and Michalek for a while. Boston is without Bergeron, Lucic and Savard.

And of the 16 games left before the Olympics (after which AK will return), we only play 4 times against top 10 teams.

Etienne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-10-2010, 08:33 AM
  #158
linp
 
linp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 335
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pernell Karl View Post
Only good news is Pleks might be cheaper to sign since he'll be up less points...

Hopefully Sergei, Dags or Pacioretty can step up and put up some points already.
I am about to give up on D'Agostini. He just looks lost out there.

linp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-10-2010, 09:17 AM
  #159
macavoy
Registered User
 
macavoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Houston, Tx
Country: United States
Posts: 7,579
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne View Post
And of the 16 games left before the Olympics (after which AK will return), we only play 4 times against top 10 teams.
So Price should only get 4 starts since he has an abysmal record vs bottom tier teams

macavoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.