HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ray Emery's New Mask

Old
01-11-2010, 12:16 PM
IrishSniper87

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Chances are, but, you're right, we will need confirmation after this happened:

This is freakin hilarious. HAHAHHAHAHAH

IrishSniper87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-11-2010, 01:21 PM
orange is better
than other colors...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeze 44 View Post
There was nothing wrong with the first mask paintjob, i'm sure you can do better that's why you have NHL goalies lining up for you to paint their masks. As far as the color of his pads go, they don't make flourescent orange pads just for the sake of television. Anything else Mr. Blackwell....?
Well maybe you should research my education a little bit before you try to make insults because I graduated from one of the best art schools in the country, so i think i have room to criticize someones horrible anatomical renderings. If i were dropping that much dough on a mask to wear in the NHL, i would atleast commission someone who knows how to render a face that doesn't look like a cartoon. And maybe if i wasted my time learning how to airbrush i could do better, but yes i could make better looking boxers with a carton of crayolas.

orange is better is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-11-2010, 03:25 PM
Breeze 44

Your education???? Well i know plenty of people who have gone to college and got their degrees in business management who couldn't manage a lemonade stand, but I'm sure your the exception to the rule, after all you said so!!

Breeze 44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-11-2010, 07:12 PM
orange is better
than other colors...

Quote:
Your education???? Well i know plenty of people who have gone to college and got their degrees in business management who couldn't manage a lemonade stand, but I'm sure your the exception to the rule, after all you said so!!
hahaha, sounds like a quality group of friends you got there. How naivity has blinded you. A ****ing chimpanzee could graduate in this country from a state school for business and business management. You just made your argument pointless. What most people don't know is that at most art schools, under 30% of applicants are admitted and if they don't like the work you're doing they ask you to leave.

and for the record, you never suggested any type of rule, so how could i be an acception to it?

Last edited by orange is better: 01-11-2010 at 07:17 PM.
orange is better is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2010, 08:38 AM
agrudez*

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardsCannon View Post
hahaha, sounds like a quality group of friends you got there. How naivity has blinded you. A ****ing chimpanzee could graduate in this country from a state school for business and business management. You just made your argument pointless. What most people don't know is that at most art schools, under 30% of applicants are admitted and if they don't like the work you're doing they ask you to leave.

and for the record, you never suggested any type of rule, so how could i be an acception to it?
I am going to have to agree about the business major comment. As an Electrical Engineering student business majors are the constant recipient of many a well deserved joke from my peers.

agrudez* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2010, 04:42 PM
Guffaw26

Quote:
There was nothing wrong with the first mask paintjob, i'm sure you can do better that's why you have NHL goalies lining up for you to paint their masks.
you don't need to be an artist to be an art critic....that paint job was horrible.

Guffaw26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2010, 01:53 PM
seanerixon

Send a message via AIM to seanerixon Send a message via MSN to seanerixon Send a message via Yahoo to seanerixon Send a message via Skype™ to seanerixon
I haven't seen the new helmet in action yet, was kind of looking forward to it!

seanerixon is offline   Reply With Quote