HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

TO's 1st round pick

Old
01-12-2010, 10:26 PM
Mike Jones

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BostonRocker24 View Post
Boston hangs up the phone.
I thought that at first but on second and third thought it could work if Edmonton were prepared to throw in either a prospect or another draft choice. With the right situation the two players mentioned could really be something above and beyond where things currently stand in Edmonton.

This may not be as bad a proposal as many may think.

Mike Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2010, 10:34 PM
8BostonRocker24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jones View Post
I thought that at first but on second and third thought it could work if Edmonton were prepared to throw in either a prospect or another draft choice. With the right situation the two players mentioned could really be something above and beyond where things currently stand in Edmonton.

This may not be as bad a proposal as many may think.
Boston doesn't need volumes of players. They need 1 or 2 high-end talented players. They have depth, they don't need that.

8BostonRocker24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-13-2010, 10:52 AM
Mike Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BostonRocker24 View Post
Boston doesn't need volumes of players. They need 1 or 2 high-end talented players. They have depth, they don't need that.
Under other circumstances I would agree with what you've written here. But I've been watching Rob Schremp improve his game with the Islanders and wonder how many other players the Oilers are squandering. My hunch is that the two listed here could be players who would thrive in another situation.

It would be interesting to see how they would do in Boston.

Mike Jones is offline   Reply With Quote