HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Dallas Stars @ Montreal Canadiens January 14th - 7:30PM - RDS HD

Closed Thread

Old
01-14-2010, 11:50 AM
JeromeHP
@Jerome_Berube

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAHabFan View Post
We can trade Halak to get one of them (Neal/Benn).
lets say we get benn we probably going to trade him in 2 years because he dont park his ass in front of the net and doesnt fight

sorry im very down on the habs players/prospects developpement

we're probably going to find a way to screw Subban up like we did with every prospects we had.....

ok rant over

Old
01-14-2010, 11:52 AM
cjbhab
Go Habs Go

gangster pleks double shifting? who's actually on the third?

Old
01-14-2010, 11:57 AM
NHLcrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbhab View Post
gangster pleks double shifting? who's actually on the third?
Metropolit...my bad!

Old
01-14-2010, 12:00 PM
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston

Quick boys, tell me how heavy a 50 inch flat screen is. I might leave it downstairs to watch the game on it

Old
01-14-2010, 12:01 PM
TroyM

Crossposting this from the ticket thread in the hopes of getting as much advice as possible before I leave tomorrow at Noon; feel free to delete it if you want mods, I just don't want to disappoint the lady since I told her I would get her tickets for the Ottawa game but I've been real slack with it >_>

"I was thinking of going down to the bell centre around noon to look for scalper tickets because I arrive in Montreal at like 9am Saturday morning. How does it work, will they be standing around, looking suspicious? Will they be out that early or should I go later? How do I find them and how much is too much? Can I haggle or will they tell me to get lost? And any chance of getting fakes or is that like only on TV and I'll be fine? Just want this trip to be fun and smooth so I wanna get this right. I would really appreciate any insight! I don't even know if I'll be able to get tickets that way but I'm banking on it."

Old
01-14-2010, 12:02 PM
Perrah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
Quick boys, tell me how heavy a 50 inch flat screen is. I might leave it downstairs to watch the game on it
is it LCD cause if it is it shouldnt weight anymore than 50 pounds. If its a Flat screen CRT type itll prolly weight like 200-300.

Last edited by Perrah: 01-14-2010 at 12:07 PM.
Old
01-14-2010, 12:03 PM
Maverik

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyM View Post
Crossposting this from the ticket thread in the hopes of getting as much advice as possible before I leave tomorrow at Noon; feel free to delete it if you want mods, I just don't want to disappoint the lady since I told her I would get her tickets for the Ottawa game but I've been real slack with it >_>

"I was thinking of going down to the bell centre around noon to look for scalper tickets because I arrive in Montreal at like 9am Saturday morning. How does it work, will they be standing around, looking suspicious? Will they be out that early or should I go later? How do I find them and how much is too much? Can I haggle or will they tell me to get lost? And any chance of getting fakes or is that like only on TV and I'll be fine? Just want this trip to be fun and smooth so I wanna get this right. I would really appreciate any insight! I don't even know if I'll be able to get tickets that way but I'm banking on it."
They will be around the Bell center shouting tickets when you pass by.. can't miss them. Never bought from them, so can't say for your other questions.

Old
01-14-2010, 12:08 PM
TroyM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik View Post
They will be around the Bell center shouting tickets when you pass by.. can't miss them. Never bought from them, so can't say for your other questions.
Thanks! That little bit still helps. I wasn't sure if it was like an underhand shady deal or if they are just open about it like that.

Old
01-14-2010, 12:10 PM
BeBen*

Price is in the net because Halak is being traded to Edmonton so we can't injure him

Old
01-14-2010, 12:10 PM
Craig71

Quote:
I bought a 42 inch Sharp LCD in October and it weighed 57 pounds(Written on box)so I would guess you are in the 60-63 pound range. HD is awesome, you will love it.

Old
01-14-2010, 12:12 PM
Watsatheo
Error 503 Service

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markov79fan View Post
lets say we get benn we probably going to trade him in 2 years because he dont park his ass in front of the net and doesnt fight

sorry im very down on the habs players/prospects developpement

we're probably going to find a way to screw Subban up like we did with every prospects we had.....

ok rant over
Nah, Subban is being brought up excellently. Until they call him up as a PP point man and play him on wing ala MAB, I'm happy with the way they're handling him.

Old
01-14-2010, 12:22 PM
ChaseMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyM View Post
Thanks! That little bit still helps. I wasn't sure if it was like an underhand shady deal or if they are just open about it like that.
You really can't miss them. I don't think anyone can get across the Bell center block without 4 offers for Tickets on game day. Check the Box office anyway though, a few times this year I've seen the TV screens saying 'tickets available for tonight's game'. This is always around 5PM on game day as I walk to the train. Atlanta, Carolina games had this up so Dallas could be in the same boat of less attention.

Old
01-14-2010, 12:24 PM
Nedved

good to see price start. gives halak a well deserved rest from his great performances.

go habs go.

Old
01-14-2010, 12:25 PM
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrah View Post
is it LCD cause if it is it shouldnt weight anymore than 50 pounds. If its a Flat screen CRT type itll prolly weight like 200-300.
It's not one of those old ones that are a foot think and have big speakers at the bottom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig71 View Post
I bought a 42 inch Sharp LCD in October and it weighed 57 pounds(Written on box)so I would guess you are in the 60-63 pound range. HD is awesome, you will love it.
Sweet. I'm going to pick it up in a bit. Since I don't have a dish in my room, I figure I'll leave it downstairs for the game, if it fits.

Old
01-14-2010, 12:34 PM
Westcoasthabsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
Price get's the start,pretty surprised here considering Halak played really well against the Devils

http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/289963.html
Except on the winning goal.....

Old
01-14-2010, 12:37 PM
zx81

That should be an exciting game

2-1 SO win for either team.

Old
01-14-2010, 12:39 PM
TomPlex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westcoasthabsfan View Post
Except on the winning goal.....
Why do you have to bring this up? I'm a Price fan and even I think there's no ****ing need to discuss this **** anymore!

Old
01-14-2010, 01:05 PM
Kjell Dahlin

An update and two comments…

… F. Gagnon from cyberpresse.ca mentioned that Crawford will put all his eggs in one basket:

1. Brenden Morrow - Brad Richards - Loui Erikson

… Stéphane Robidas has 163 hits… that’s similar to Markov, Gorges, Hamrlik, Spacek, Gill and Mara (our 6 starting Ds for tonight)… combined: 201!

… I expect D'Agostini to play with a sense of urgency and I hope Martin will use Spacek on the left side!

Go Habs!

Old
01-14-2010, 01:17 PM
Fish on The Sand
Untouchable

Quote:
if its plasma its going to be a heavy mother****er. An LCD will be more movable.

Old
01-14-2010, 01:31 PM
bhuya71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjell Dahlin View Post

… F. Gagnon from cyberpresse.ca mentioned that Crawford will put all his eggs in one basket:

… Stéphane Robidas has 163 hits… that’s similar to Markov, Gorges, Hamrlik, Spacek, Gill and Mara (our 6 starting Ds for tonight)… combined: 201!

… I expect D'Agostini to play with a sense of urgency and I hope Martin will use Spacek on the left side!

Go Habs!

They are more concerned with staying in position and blocking passing and shooting lanes? But of course lets hit anything and everything ala komisarek and cough up position all the time

j/k ya but seriously too our dman do a good job when they are all healthy lol but if martins system could be a bit more agrressive and less neutral trap then

Old
01-14-2010, 01:42 PM
kempie

So if BGL can't go, who takes his place tonight?

Old
01-14-2010, 01:42 PM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjell Dahlin View Post

I expect D'Agostini to play with a sense of urgency and I hope Martin will use Spacek on the left side!

Go Habs!

It's been a couple of games that he should have played that way but he has not,kid better start producing if he wants to keep his job in the league

Old
01-14-2010, 01:44 PM
neofury*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
Thanks for steppin up NHLcrazy.
Lol my pc was lagging and it looked like a slow hand clap, I lol'd

Old
01-14-2010, 01:45 PM
Habsfan18
The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kempie View Post
Youppi. He would be just as effective.

Old
01-14-2010, 01:47 PM
neofury*

Quote:
Originally Posted by kempie View Post
A blow up doll? Not like he's going to fight anyone without permission anyways....

Closed Thread