HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ryan jorde

Closed Thread

Old
09-23-2003, 08:09 PM
sabres32

vCash:
Ryan jorde

I feel Jorde should make this team. With Mckee gone for now, i think the sabres have the least physical D in the League. Jorde is not only physical, but he is willing to drop the gloves too.

Old
09-23-2003, 08:26 PM
eSabre

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to eSabre
I think they'll probably give Jorde a shot at some point this year, but there are too many guys on the blueline that have a case to be in the lineup against Philly.

Old
09-23-2003, 09:02 PM
Rhett4
KALETA REBORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
I feel Jorde should make this team. With Mckee gone for now, i think the sabres have the least physical D in the League. Jorde is not only physical, but he is willing to drop the gloves too.
Mckee will sign and there are far too many guys ahead of Jorde in the depth chart. Buffalo is stacked at D with a whole bunch of mediocre talent past the top 3-4 (Zhitnik, Mckee, Kalinin, possibly Tallinder on this list).

After those guys you have a whole bunch of OK players: Campbell, Bouchard, Fitzpatrick, Patrick, Delmore (stellar scorer but atrocious defender)...and the list goes on and on (okay, so it actually doesn't).

Jorde just gets lost in the mix behind these guys and may not even have attained their level of mediocrity yet. He's still got a lot to learn at the AHL level.

Old
09-24-2003, 02:50 AM
WhoIsJimBob
Circle the Bandwagon

Jorde can't skate well enough right now to play in the NHL on defense. He would be Rich Pylon-esque if they were to throw him out there on a regular basis at this point.

The kid has a ton of heart, but he needs to work on his defensive play before he's an NHLer.

Closed Thread