HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rangers @ Blues

Old
01-17-2010, 05:29 PM
FOXHOUND*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy View Post
BRF - I did an analysis of the series against the Caps and Z played 7th-8th forward minutes (he actually didn't deserve more), but nobody calls out the guys getting 18-20 first line minutes minutes for not producing. The double standard annoys me no end. But Z's gone. We got what we wanted. A shot at Hall.
I would like to present a challenge to you, write 1 post, 1 post where you don't mention Zherdev or make a corny joke. Do yo uthink you could do that?

FOXHOUND* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2010, 06:27 PM
HoosierDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOXHOUND View Post
I would like to present a challenge to you, write 1 post, 1 post where you don't mention Zherdev or make a corny joke. Do yo uthink you could do that?
Instead of the silly challenge maybe you could provide some hard facts to support your position that a team begging for offense let a creative forward go for no good reason and replaced them with flotsam and jetsam. I could be making the same arguments for Anthrax. That won't change the facts that the team and most of the fans overrated out team.

Do you know why we don't score in shootouts? Most of our forwards have no hands. That's the issue. And few seem to feel angry about the changes that were made this summer.

Look, if you want to make a point that you can't support with statistics that's fine. The fact is some are just talking smack and when I call then out all they can muster is a weak challenge. And how do you know what I post about on other threads?

If you do not like my post fine. It really is easy to ignore .poster. But if you make baseless remarks about a player as if you actually knew anything about the person I will call you out. I have an opinion and so do you. If my opinions bother you skip over them. You really do not add a whole lot with your posts, imo. I'm sorry you don't find me funny. But since I'm not trying to be funny, I'll take it as a compliment. Thanks.

Again: The Rangers are a skill challenged team. End of story. We let two skilled offensive players walk for peanuts. Now the chickens have come home to roost.

Last edited by HoosierDaddy: 01-17-2010 at 06:36 PM.
HoosierDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2010, 06:52 PM
FOXHOUND*

Quote:
Instead of the silly challenge maybe you could provide some hard facts to support your position that a team begging for offense let a creative forward go for no good reason and replaced them with flotsam and jetsam. I could be making the same arguments for Anthrax. That won't change the facts that the team and most of the fans overrated out team.

Do you know why we don't score in shootouts? Most of our forwards have no hands. That's the issue. And few seem to feel angry about the changes that were made this summer.

Look, if you want to make a point that you can't support with statistics that's fine. The fact is some are just talking smack and when I call then out all they can muster is a weak challenge. And how do you know what I post about on other threads?

If you do not like my post fine. It really is easy to ignore .poster. But if you make baseless remarks about a player as if you actually knew anything about the person I will call you out. I have an opinion and so do you. If my opinions bother you skip over them. You really do not add a whole lot with your posts, imo. I'm sorry you don't find me funny. But since I'm not trying to be funny, I'll take it as a compliment. Thanks.

Again: The Rangers are a skill challenged team. End of story. We let two skilled offensive players walk for peanuts. Now the chickens have come home to roost.
so no, you can't do it then?

Old
01-17-2010, 07:28 PM
HoosierDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOXHOUND View Post
so no, you can't do it then?
RIF: Reading is Fundamental.

Move along now.

HoosierDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2010, 07:34 PM
FOXHOUND*

Quote:
RIF: Reading is Fundamental.

Move along now.
oh i didnt bother to read your post at all, but just asked a question that seemingly you can't answer. Maybe you should check your reading.