HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Notices

Keefe to Panthers

Closed Thread

Old
09-23-2003, 04:45 PM
Cat fan

vCash:
Keefe to Panthers

I talked to a PR person with the Cats and he told me Dudley is trying to pry away his first ever Tampa pick Sheldon Keefe from the Bolts. Dud's wants Keefe b/c of his tanasity and heart not to mention Tampa Coach has never given the kid a chance to be the scoring winger he was drafted as , Keenan will love this kid Keefe .Keefe was the OHL'S leading scorer in his last yr they won the OHL championship and I believe he was the captain of the team !! good pick up for our Cats

Old
09-23-2003, 04:51 PM
Clash*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat fan
I talked to a PR person with the Cats and he told me Dudley is trying to pry away his first ever Tampa pick Sheldon Keefe from the Bolts. Dud's wants Keefe b/c of his tanasity and heart not to mention Tampa Coach has never given the kid a chance to be the scoring winger he was drafted as , Keenan will love this kid Keefe .Keefe was the OHL'S leading scorer in his last yr they won the OHL championship and I believe he was the captain of the team !! good pick up for our Cats
Dudley has been tryin to do this since he first signed on with the Panthers. Not anything really new, and Feaster doesn't really like to deal with Duds.

Old
09-23-2003, 04:58 PM
Heimy

Welcome Cat fan and thanks for the 411. Would you please name names or (in other future situations) post a link so the readers here can know the info is credible.

This is not to question you're honesty but rather standard practice here at hfboards.

Old
09-23-2003, 05:27 PM
Cat fan

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heimy
Welcome Cat fan and thanks for the 411. Would you please name names or (in other future situations) post a link so the readers here can know the info is credible.

This is not to question you're honesty but rather standard practice here at hfboards.
Cannot and will NOT give up a source and I have been on this site and others for years. Take from me there are several Hockey people like me who have contacts that share info dailey.
Back to the subject Dudley may have to hope and wait so he can pluck Keefe off of waivers from the dead Bolts !!

Old
09-24-2003, 01:51 AM
Clash*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat fan
Cannot and will NOT give up a source and I have been on this site and others for years. Take from me there are several Hockey people like me who have contacts that share info dailey.
If you can't show a link or name names, the sites' rules are you can't post. HFBoards FAQ (its up top)
Quote:
1) If Posts containing any of the following are posted, the post (and the thread if it is the first post) mayl be deleted fully, or edited. In addition, offending posters accounts may be deleted and an IP ban may be put in place.
f) Any outlandish claims of inside info. This is subjective and will be at the discretion of the moderator after consulting with other posters and other admins.
You gotta fess up or you gotta keep it to yourself..

Old
09-24-2003, 03:29 AM
Coolburn

Send a message via AIM to Coolburn Send a message via MSN to Coolburn Send a message via Yahoo to Coolburn
Regardless of whether its true or not, why would either team make this deal? FL is overflowing with young talented wingers and can't hang on to them all. If Keefe controls his temperment, he's an above avg player that would benefit Tampa with his speed & energy. But FL has a similar player to him in Kolnik and they're about to lose him via waivers or trade. It makes no sense on either team and even if he's brought in, it will be the same situation that he had in TB where he was suspended because he wouldn't go down to the AHL.

Old
09-24-2003, 06:54 AM
sveiglar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCitiRockr
If you can't show a link or name names, the sites' rules are you can't post. HFBoards FAQ (its up top)

You gotta fess up or you gotta keep it to yourself..
At the very least, put a question mark in the thread title... it reads like it's a done deal.

Closed Thread