Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Sweden
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Adam Pettersson

Old
12-13-2009, 07:36 PM
B Boarding

vCash: 500
Adam Pettersson

What is up with him? He's been one of my favorite prospects since I saw him play in TV-Pucken last year, in which he was voted best forward. I really liked what I saw from him. He was a player that was good at every aspect of them game, playmaking, scoring, backchecking and also playing physical. He reminded me a little bit about Zetteberg actually. This year I have only seen him play once, against Djurgarden in J20 SuperElit. He looked solid and did everything good but he seemed a bit "cold" and didn't really produce much even though he played well. If you look at his stats for this season they are below my exceptations at least. The +/- is good but not the points. I expected him to be at least PPG and maybe have a few call-ups to the senior team. Does anybody that have seen him play a lot any input of what is happening with his development? He has gained about 15 lbs to this season from last, could this be the reason for him not playing well? Do I have too high expectations on him?

B Boarding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-25-2010, 10:25 AM
romelson

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to romelson
Dont know what Pettersson was up to during the autumn (J20 North serie). He produced at a quite mediocre pace and was 7th in his team in scoring, but now after Xmas, in the spring series where his team faces much stiffer competition(J20 Top8 serie) than during the autumn, he has been lighting it up and after the Xmas break, he leads his team in scoring. I noticed that he had built a lot of weight(now 194 lbs) when the season started, maybe that effected his play, but anyway, now you start to recognize his play from previous seasons. Also, he has been called up to the SEL a couple of times but only getting a few shifts so far. He's expected to
in tomorrows SEL game.

romelson is offline   Reply With Quote