HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Mike Ryan

Closed Thread

Old
09-23-2003, 01:03 PM
jkflesh

vCash: 500
Mike Ryan

I was very impressed with M. Ryan at camp. He showed good skill, he did not have a problem keeping up with the play, and he wasn't afraid to get his nose dirty. I expect decent numbers from him in rochester. INterested in everyones thoughts.

Old
09-23-2003, 04:34 PM
ajsonor

Same, I saw him in ROchester last week and he seemed to get around the ice well. He had a couple shots on net. I'd be interested to know what kind of a goal scorer he is. Does he go to the net, rack up PPP, or play a perimiter game? Did anyone see him play in college much?

Old
09-23-2003, 06:42 PM
Chainshot
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope

Awards:
He looked good in practice tonight and yesterday---very quick feet and hands and was chattering with his linemates both days. He scored a nifty goal on Miller during tonight's scrimmage, tucking the puck high, gloveside just under the crossbar. He looks taller than his listed 6'1", though that might just be an illusion of lanky limbs. I like what I've seen in person.

He went to the net with and without the puck, granted playing in an intra-squad game isn't going to be the most telling physical contest. "Nifty" is about the best way I can describe what he did with himself and the puck on a number of occassions... I'd like to see him in game conditions.

Old
09-24-2003, 01:12 PM
ref1

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkflesh
I was very impressed with M. Ryan at camp. He showed good skill, he did not have a problem keeping up with the play, and he wasn't afraid to get his nose dirty. I expect decent numbers from him in rochester. INterested in everyones thoughts.
Mike's a great kid and he's going to do well. He will perform even better with better players around him. He's always adapted to the next level

Closed Thread