HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

stitching for old Sharks jersey

Old
01-25-2010, 12:01 PM
Positron

vCash: 500
stitching for old Sharks jersey

Does anyone know where to get the older teal Sharks jersey stitched name and number? I went to Hockey Xport in Oakland and says they do not sitch the old jerseys anymore.

Please let me know if anyone knows a place. TIA

Positron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-25-2010, 12:41 PM
Markus
Registered Lurker

Sharks Store will do all Sharks jerseys and a few All Star jerseys as well. They ship their stuff out to Ducommon's, if you'd rather go direct. I think they're on Alum Rock in San Jose. They do a good job of custom cutting the letters/numbers if they don't have the official lettering kits.

Markus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-25-2010, 01:13 PM
likewall32
**putt meem hear**

Any Sports Fever store will do it, and it will be a great job. The research they do on the authenticity of a jersey is second to none.

I only know of the locations at ValleyFair and at the Pruneyard in Campbell, but its worth the drive to get there.

likewall32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-25-2010, 03:25 PM
Markus
Registered Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by likewall32 View Post
Any Sports Fever store will do it, and it will be a great job. The research they do on the authenticity of a jersey is second to none.

I only know of the locations at ValleyFair and at the Pruneyard in Campbell, but its worth the drive to get there.
I found a white jersey in the previous style at the Valley Fair store for a good price last year. When I asked them about customization, they said they use tackle twill but they don't use a name bars. He even showed me a Cheechoo jersey that was waiting for pickup. The name was stitched directly to the jersey.

Markus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-25-2010, 04:22 PM
bob330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnarkus View Post
Sharks Store will do all Sharks jerseys and a few All Star jerseys as well. They ship their stuff out to Ducommon's, if you'd rather go direct. I think they're on Alum Rock in San Jose. They do a good job of custom cutting the letters/numbers if they don't have the official lettering kits.
I've had all of my jerseys done there. Good work. Same price as the Sharks store which is a bit surprising. Figured there would be a markup.

Didn't know they cut their own lettering. I asked them about stitching the 07-08 All Star jersey and they said they can order the "kit" for it minus the Sharks shoulder patch which is unfortunate.

bob330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2010, 01:38 PM
StreetSharks
#19 Joe Trollton

vCash: 327
I miss these jerseys, especially the white ones.

we had one of the best jerseys in the league

StreetSharks is offline   Reply With Quote