HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Blues (23-21-8) at Canucks (32-18-2) Jan 27 9 PM

Closed Thread

Old
01-28-2010, 07:41 PM
The Grouch
Enraged

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmythescot View Post
Did you guys know that Henrik is missing the tip of one of his fingers because it takes less time to get over a partial amputation than it does to get over breaking that bone? Did you know that his brother Daniel got a high stick in the mouth, lost some teeth, played on the resulting powerplay (looking like a True Blood cast member) and scored a goal before he went to the dressing room to get it seen to?

If there is two players in the league that I'm sure wouldn't embellish, it's those two. Even if he had 'manned up' and ignored the slash, it was still a penalty. I have no idea why you guys are making a deal of of this.
Blues fans aren't making a big deal out of this. We're over it. It is Canuck fans that keep bringing it up(look no further than your post in this thread for proof of that). You seem to be resentful towards us for being upset over a shady play. We've moved on, so should you.

Old
01-28-2010, 07:53 PM
jimmythescot

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grouch View Post
Blues fans aren't making a big deal out of this. We're over it. It is Canuck fans that keep bringing it up(look no further than your post in this thread for proof of that). You seem to be resentful towards us for being upset over a shady play. We've moved on, so should you.
You're right. I should have been here a few hours ago when it was still relevant enough to be discussed.

Just wanted to set that record straight. If Henrik acted hurt, I'm willing to bet he was hurt.

Old
01-28-2010, 08:02 PM
Overkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmythescot View Post
You're right. I should have been here a few hours ago when it was still relevant enough to be discussed.

Just wanted to set that record straight. If Henrik acted hurt, I'm willing to bet he was hurt.
He was hurt by that tap? Have you ever played hockey? Do you wear hockey gloves when you play? That wouldn't have hurt a five year old.

And you didn't set any record straight. Those two are two of the softest players in the league and they embellish ALL the time.

You're wrong and anyone that's not a Canuck fan would agree.

Just youtube it. There's a wealth of videos for you to peruse.

Old
01-28-2010, 08:25 PM
WalterSobchak
Blues Trololol

Games over, nothing more good is going to come from this discussion.

I'm closing it.

Closed Thread