HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

CJ strategy

Closed Thread

Old
09-24-2003, 03:21 PM
Gainey RULZ

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Gainey RULZ
CJ strategy

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/sports/art...3,440458.shtml

(in french)

Old
09-24-2003, 03:23 PM
didjuicythat
@m_desroches

Maybe you should start giving your opinion instead of always providing links. Don't take this as an offense, but I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like to hear about what you have to say.

Don't mind about your english being bad, I think all french posters went through this, and as weeks went by we all got better.

Old
09-24-2003, 03:32 PM
Top Corner2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gainey RULZ
THANKS FOR THE LINK!!!

I APPRECIATE IT!!!

Old
09-24-2003, 04:50 PM
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiggsFan
Maybe you should start giving your opinion instead of always providing links. Don't take this as an offense, but I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like to hear about what you have to say.

Don't mind about your english being bad, I think all french posters went through this, and as weeks went by we all got better.
Agreed. I posted about the same thing 2 days ago and it went unnoticed. I'm getting a bit annoyed when he links without saying anything, links for nothing or links to tell the obvious.

Old
09-24-2003, 05:01 PM
Gainey RULZ

Send a message via MSN to Gainey RULZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiggsFan

Ok... I will try... but it will be in french..

Old
09-24-2003, 05:33 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahan
Agreed. I posted about the same thing 2 days ago and it went unnoticed. I'm getting a bit annoyed when he links without saying anything, links for nothing or links to tell the obvious.

Learn French then. Some people here like it when others post links even if it's in French. It's taken me a long time just to be able to "get by" in reading French, but to bash someone for posting links that others want posted isn't right. It bothers me when someone isn't doing anything and bashes someone thats trying to add something to the board. I get pissed cause new posters might just say the heck with it. I don't have time to find all these stories, and I am grateful when someone posts a link.

Old
09-24-2003, 06:04 PM
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
Learn French then. Some people here like it when others post links even if it's in French. It's taken me a long time just to be able to "get by" in reading French, but to bash someone for posting links that others want posted isn't right. It bothers me when someone isn't doing anything and bashes someone thats trying to add something to the board. I get pissed cause new posters might just say the heck with it. I don't have time to find all these stories, and I am grateful when someone posts a link.
What are you talking about.. I'm french, lol. My point is that he posts SOME links that are not needed in some conversations without even adding useful comments, so those posts are useless. Although I like it when he posts links to big news, I think he should slow down on linking every 2 minutes to prove a fact that everyone agrees with..

Hope I made myself clear this time.

Old
09-24-2003, 06:08 PM
Rahan

Also, "It bothers me when someone isn't doing anything and bashes someone thats trying to add something to the board".

When I post a news, it gets nuked because someone posted it 1 min before me. And 1% of this board actually "does something" if I follow your logic... the rest should just be gone I guess.

Trying to add something to a board also means participating(posting messages) as much as posting links is. Or if I'm wrong, why the heck is this not a news site. Thank you.

Old
09-24-2003, 07:06 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Sorry, but I thought you were being harsh on someone who was doing something useful. If he or any others just want to post a link, thats great. I can read and from my own opinions, others can discuss if the want to.

Old
09-24-2003, 08:06 PM
GilleZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gainey RULZ
Thanks for the link!!!

If you want to post in french, dont hesitate. I'll translate if I see it first!!! But only if I agree with you, hehe...

Go Habs Go!!!

Closed Thread