Guess tomorrow's quotes

Closed Thread

Old
09-24-2003, 05:57 PM
Wpg Jets

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Wpg Jets
Guess tomorrow's quotes

Okay guys in light of the Bruins getting served a Super Size can off Whoop Ass! Lets try and guess some of the quotes from the players and team officials. Here's mine
OC- "although we have been soundly beaten in 2 of our 4 preseason games we won't panic and sign anyone to help. We feel we have the players in place to win. Also any tips on any jobs outside of hockey would be greatly appreciated!"
Sully- I have plan! and if anyone sees it laying around acn you please return it to me!"
Potvin- " Je m'appelle Felix!" No speaka the English! "
Hilbert" I used to go to school around here somewhere? Oh yeah We suck!
Joey T" HEy man I had the best Fries aftwer the game at Jack in the Box! and I got a cool Atenna ball shaped like a football helmet!"
Muzz - I like playing with joe he gets a ll the Chicks!"

Old
09-24-2003, 05:59 PM
TheBigBadB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wpg Jets
Okay guys in light of the Bruins getting served a Super Size can off Whoop Ass! Lets try and guess some of the quotes from the players and team officials. Here's mine
OC- "although we have been soundly beaten in 2 of our 4 preseason games we won't panic and sign anyone to help. We feel we have the players in place to win. Also any tips on any jobs outside of hockey would be greatly appreciated!"
Sully- I have plan! and if anyone sees it laying around acn you please return it to me!"
Potvin- " Je m'appelle Felix!" No speaka the English! "
Hilbert" I used to go to school around here somewhere? Oh yeah We suck!
Joey T" HEy man I had the best Fries aftwer the game at Jack in the Box! and I got a cool Atenna ball shaped like a football helmet!"
Muzz - I like playing with joe he gets a ll the Chicks!"
Zino "What's english for"..."Send me back to Siberia"

Old
09-24-2003, 06:03 PM
sammy87

zino(in russian) "That's the worst goaltending i have ever seen, our defense was worrible, and we had no offense. I want to go home"

translator "It's only one game, we'll take it one game at a time, and i'll keep my head up and my stick on the ice."

Old
09-24-2003, 06:10 PM
brianscot

JJ - " We must have cost certainty in order to prevent future games like this. Financially responsible teams like the Bruins simply cannot carry bloated franchises like Detroit anymore.

Old
09-24-2003, 08:54 PM
Black Eye

vCash:
But I'll tell you, enjoy every minute of hockey you can for the next 9 nine months, good, bad or ugly. Because it could be a loonnnngggg time after that before you get anymore NHL hockey! We could be back to the original 6 by the time the CBA is sorted.

Closed Thread