Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Why isn't Staffan Kronwall playing?

Closed Thread

Old
01-15-2005, 03:10 PM
grcc girl

vCash: 500
Why isn't Staffan Kronwall playing?

Is there anyone out there who knows why Staffan Kronwall isn't playing anymore. As far as I know, he hasn't played in any of the games for like a month or so. Why is that? Does anyone know?

Old
01-15-2005, 03:19 PM
Riddarn
1980-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by grcc girl
Is there anyone out there who knows why Staffan Kronwall isn't playing anymore. As far as I know, he hasn't played in any of the games for like a month or so. Why is that? Does anyone know?
Probably because his coach prefers to play experienced players. Staffan has played a few games with the junior squad.

Old
01-15-2005, 04:16 PM
Fredrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddarn
Probably because his coach prefers to play experienced players. Staffan has played a few games with the junior squad.
That's sort of true but it doesn't explain why the coach would want players who aren't as good as Kronwall or Fernholm.

Someone like Oduya for example. Sweden's first goon.

Old
01-15-2005, 05:59 PM
Robertsson 4-ever

Send a message via ICQ to Robertsson 4-ever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredrik
That's sort of true but it doesn't explain why the coach would want players who aren't as good as Kronwall or Fernholm.

I'm more suprised DIF playes Rickard Franzen and Ronnie Petterson over Kronwall and Fernhom actually. Because Fernholm/Kronwall are younger it doesn't mean there worse players. All this with Sweden and young players are screwed up.

Old
01-15-2005, 08:09 PM
wassup77

yeah RIKARD FRANZÉN..............what the hell is the coach thinking. Isn't he aware of that franzén is a former AIKer? biggest joke I've ever seen.

Old
01-18-2005, 11:13 AM
Robertsson 4-ever

Send a message via ICQ to Robertsson 4-ever
Does Kronwall and Daniel Fernholm play U20 or what? Hopefully they'll be lend out to Hammarby in SuperAllsvenskan next transfer window.

Old
01-19-2005, 01:55 PM
C-J...*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredrik

Wasnt Oduya in the nationalteam just reacently? And hes got a an enforcer as a brother who plays somewhere in Northamerican, no wonder hes "gooned up", I believe hes name is...Fredrik? Or Johhny?

Old
01-19-2005, 03:14 PM
Kronblom

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-J...
Wasnt Oduya in the nationalteam just reacently? And hes got a an enforcer as a brother who plays somewhere in Northamerican, no wonder hes "gooned up", I believe hes name is...Fredrik? Or Johhny?
Johnny Oduya is the one who plays for Djurgården and Team Sweden, his older brother Fredrik retired after 1999/00 but is now back playing in the swedish Tier 3.

Old
01-20-2005, 05:34 AM
Saint Parrish

Send a message via AIM to Saint Parrish Send a message via MSN to Saint Parrish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronblom
Johnny Oduya is the one who plays for Djurgården and Team Sweden, his older brother Fredrik retired after 1999/00 but is now back playing in the swedish Tier 3.
That's correct. Fredrik played a few seasons in the AHL and IHL. He never experienced NHL hockey though. If Johnny is a goon, that's nothing compared to his older brother who sometimes was described as a maniac on the ice. There is also a third brother called Muno.

Old
01-20-2005, 08:24 AM
zecke26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronblom
although i somehow missed the news about, but i'm pretty sure fredrik left örebro some weeks ago. but since i missed the news, i don't know where he is now, but i guess he's now retired forever.

Closed Thread