HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

Oiler Tickets

Closed Thread

Old
09-24-2003, 08:48 PM
Bean

vCash: 500
Oiler Tickets

i was wondering if anyone could give me any info on getting tickets to the dec 6th game against the penguins

i know they dont go on sale till nov 10 but i heard they go quick
is there any hotels that offer oiler packages

any help would be appreciated

Old
09-24-2003, 08:55 PM
IceDragoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean
i was wondering if anyone could give me any info on getting tickets to the dec 6th game against the penguins

Check out "hotels for hockey lovers" http://www.edmontonoilers.com/ lower right link.

Old
09-25-2003, 05:47 AM
PineJockey

Quote:

You might want to try the Elephant and Castle Pub too. They usually have decent pregame beer-bus-ticket-hotdog/pop-post game beer packages. http://www.eandcwhyte.com/

Old
09-25-2003, 07:33 AM
Bean

thanks for the help

Old
09-25-2003, 08:10 AM
s7ark
LeonTheProfessional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineJockey
You might want to try the Elephant and Castle Pub too. They usually have decent pregame beer-bus-ticket-hotdog/pop-post game beer packages. http://www.eandcwhyte.com/
Pine jockey, you an E&C faithful as well? Good stuff. What a great place to watch the games. I was speaking with one of the waitresses there and she said they aren't doing the La-Z-Boy again this year, but will be doing something else instead.

I look forward to watching all the away games there since I just got season's ticket yesterday!!! WOOT

Old
09-25-2003, 08:11 AM
Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by s7ark
Pine jockey, you an E&C faithful as well? Good stuff. What a great place to watch the games. I was speaking with one of the waitresses there and she said they aren't doing the La-Z-Boy again this year, but will be doing something else instead.

I look forward to watching all the away games there since I just got season's ticket yesterday!!! WOOT
i was just looking for places with ticket deals....im from saskatoon

Old
09-25-2003, 08:35 AM
s7ark
LeonTheProfessional

Quote:
i was just looking for places with ticket deals....im from saskatoon
Best bet is to call one of the bars that has a bus package then. That is the easiest way to get tickets.

The 2 places I go for bus packages are Elephant and Castle Whyte ave. and Terry Vaughn's - both have bus packages to games. If you call them they might be able to work out something for you.

E&C - 780-439-4545 ask for Greg
Terry Vaughn's - 780-428-3399 ask for Dave

Best of luck

Old
09-25-2003, 08:36 AM
Bean

Quote:
Best bet is to call one of the bars that has a bus package then. That is the easiest way to get tickets.

The 2 places I go for bus packages are Elephant and Castle Whyte ave. and Terry Vaughn's - both have bus packages to games. If you call them they might be able to work out something for you.

E&C - 780-439-4545 ask for Greg
Terry Vaughn's - 780-428-3399 ask for Dave

Best of luck
thank you very much

Old
09-25-2003, 10:21 AM
PineJockey

Quote:

Ya it is a fantastic place to watch games. I actually didn't start going until playoffs last year, but I'll be there more often this year for sure. Great atmosphere.

Old
09-25-2003, 10:33 AM
barto

I'm not sure that Pittsburgh tickets will be really hot sellers this year. The biggest reason to go (other than hoping for a big offensive display from the Oilers) is to see Mario one last time, but if he's not making the trip for whatever reason, I dunno... Same with visiting teams like the Wild & Nashville. If it's a mid-week game, then it's all the harder to sell out.

Of course, this year there's a spike in season's ticket sales (to include the Heritage Classic) so there will be fewer walk-up tickets available anyway, so yeah, the suggestions above are good ones.

You could also check the Edmonton Bargain Finder on-line (free on Mondays) to see if anyone's advertising some of their tickets for sale. http://www.buysell.com and select Edmonton (duh).

Good luck - come, spend lots of money here!!

Bart

Closed Thread