HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

Oiler Tickets

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-24-2003, 08:48 PM
  #1
Bean
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Saskatoon
Posts: 209
vCash: 500
Oiler Tickets

i was wondering if anyone could give me any info on getting tickets to the dec 6th game against the penguins

i know they dont go on sale till nov 10 but i heard they go quick
is there any hotels that offer oiler packages

any help would be appreciated

Bean is offline  
Old
09-24-2003, 08:55 PM
  #2
IceDragoon
Registered User
 
IceDragoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: South of Sanity
Posts: 3,874
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean
i was wondering if anyone could give me any info on getting tickets to the dec 6th game against the penguins

i know they dont go on sale till nov 10 but i heard they go quick
is there any hotels that offer oiler packages

any help would be appreciated
Check out "hotels for hockey lovers" http://www.edmontonoilers.com/ lower right link.

IceDragoon is offline  
Old
09-25-2003, 05:47 AM
  #3
PineJockey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: E-Town
Posts: 616
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean
i was wondering if anyone could give me any info on getting tickets to the dec 6th game against the penguins

i know they dont go on sale till nov 10 but i heard they go quick
is there any hotels that offer oiler packages

any help would be appreciated

You might want to try the Elephant and Castle Pub too. They usually have decent pregame beer-bus-ticket-hotdog/pop-post game beer packages. http://www.eandcwhyte.com/

PineJockey is offline  
Old
09-25-2003, 07:33 AM
  #4
Bean
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Saskatoon
Posts: 209
vCash: 500
thanks for the help

Bean is offline  
Old
09-25-2003, 08:10 AM
  #5
s7ark
LeonTheProfessional
 
s7ark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 22,373
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PineJockey
You might want to try the Elephant and Castle Pub too. They usually have decent pregame beer-bus-ticket-hotdog/pop-post game beer packages. http://www.eandcwhyte.com/
Pine jockey, you an E&C faithful as well? Good stuff. What a great place to watch the games. I was speaking with one of the waitresses there and she said they aren't doing the La-Z-Boy again this year, but will be doing something else instead.

I look forward to watching all the away games there since I just got season's ticket yesterday!!! WOOT

s7ark is offline  
Old
09-25-2003, 08:11 AM
  #6
Bean
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Saskatoon
Posts: 209
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by s7ark
Pine jockey, you an E&C faithful as well? Good stuff. What a great place to watch the games. I was speaking with one of the waitresses there and she said they aren't doing the La-Z-Boy again this year, but will be doing something else instead.

I look forward to watching all the away games there since I just got season's ticket yesterday!!! WOOT
i was just looking for places with ticket deals....im from saskatoon

Bean is offline  
Old
09-25-2003, 08:35 AM
  #7
s7ark
LeonTheProfessional
 
s7ark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 22,373
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean
i was just looking for places with ticket deals....im from saskatoon
Best bet is to call one of the bars that has a bus package then. That is the easiest way to get tickets.

The 2 places I go for bus packages are Elephant and Castle Whyte ave. and Terry Vaughn's - both have bus packages to games. If you call them they might be able to work out something for you.

E&C - 780-439-4545 ask for Greg
Terry Vaughn's - 780-428-3399 ask for Dave

Best of luck

s7ark is offline  
Old
09-25-2003, 08:36 AM
  #8
Bean
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Saskatoon
Posts: 209
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by s7ark
Best bet is to call one of the bars that has a bus package then. That is the easiest way to get tickets.

The 2 places I go for bus packages are Elephant and Castle Whyte ave. and Terry Vaughn's - both have bus packages to games. If you call them they might be able to work out something for you.

E&C - 780-439-4545 ask for Greg
Terry Vaughn's - 780-428-3399 ask for Dave

Best of luck
thank you very much

Bean is offline  
Old
09-25-2003, 10:21 AM
  #9
PineJockey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: E-Town
Posts: 616
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by s7ark
Pine jockey, you an E&C faithful as well? Good stuff. What a great place to watch the games. I was speaking with one of the waitresses there and she said they aren't doing the La-Z-Boy again this year, but will be doing something else instead.

I look forward to watching all the away games there since I just got season's ticket yesterday!!! WOOT

Ya it is a fantastic place to watch games. I actually didn't start going until playoffs last year, but I'll be there more often this year for sure. Great atmosphere.

PineJockey is offline  
Old
09-25-2003, 10:33 AM
  #10
barto
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 2,465
vCash: 500
I'm not sure that Pittsburgh tickets will be really hot sellers this year. The biggest reason to go (other than hoping for a big offensive display from the Oilers) is to see Mario one last time, but if he's not making the trip for whatever reason, I dunno... Same with visiting teams like the Wild & Nashville. If it's a mid-week game, then it's all the harder to sell out.

Of course, this year there's a spike in season's ticket sales (to include the Heritage Classic) so there will be fewer walk-up tickets available anyway, so yeah, the suggestions above are good ones.

You could also check the Edmonton Bargain Finder on-line (free on Mondays) to see if anyone's advertising some of their tickets for sale. http://www.buysell.com and select Edmonton (duh).

Good luck - come, spend lots of money here!!

Bart

barto is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:13 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.