HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

February 2010 - New York Area Road Trip Islanders, Rangers and Devils

Old
02-11-2010, 08:56 PM
Pattypred

vCash: 500
I must say that this trip has been OUTSTANDING so far.

Islanders: Had an absolute blast. The staff and fans were great. Our guys played like crap but the rest of the experience was awesome.

A couple of others and I rented a car, drove out to Long Island, did the touristy thingies and actually checked the car back in same night. Turned out to be the best decision EVER.

Rangers: I guess the snow caused many, many no-shows. That place was really dead until they scored their only goal. That was the only time I really saw any life out of the fans. Well, except for the one Rangers' fan that told me to sit the "F" down after I jumped up and cheered LOUDLY when Wilson scored the GWG. Much to those who know me will be surprised; I turned around - smiled broadly and waved to him. The look on his face was priceless because I didn't react the way he expected.

Haven't had the Devils game yet but I must say that 99.9% of those I have met or had any dealings with have been very very nice and NOT what I had expected.

Also must say that I would take other road trips with this group again.

Pattypred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2010, 10:17 AM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

vCash: 500
Patty, can you do me a favor? Can you whitewash the first person wearing a Yankee cap you see? It would do my Sox lovin' heart good.

BigFatCat999 is offline   Reply With Quote