Notices

Thrashers are for sale

Closed Thread

Old
02-12-2010, 03:47 PM
puckhead103*

vCash: 500
Thrashers are for sale

some delusional canadian hockey fans (jetsowner) are saying the thrashers are for sale, have been bought and would relocate to winnipeg....

Quote:
Thrashers or Coyotes?

I've been back and forth on this, and can't really decide who I think is the likely team to come here.

On one hand the only team that is known to be for sale is Phoenix. The NHL owns them, so GB being here to sign something could point to them. On the other hand Atl has been the source of rumours for a long time as well. Is it possible for GB to have the authority to sign on behalf of the BOG in regards to the Thrashers?
http://www.jetsowner.com

we'll see....

Old
02-12-2010, 04:15 PM
btn
Gone Hollywood

vCash: 500
The Thrashers are not for sale, as per several of the owners that were at a Town Hall Meeting for season ticket holders last Saturday. I would assume they would not have wasted their time coming to the town hall meeting from Washington DC, to listen to their season ticket holders, if they were in the process of selling the team and moving it next season.

There is a thread on the Business of Hockey Board about some dubious rumor on a Winnipeg classic rock station website that you can discuss this in.

Closed

Closed Thread