HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Oilers Autograph Session

Old
02-14-2010, 04:24 AM
awesomo
HARD!

vCash: 500
man i was at west ed today, i couldnt even tell if it was oilers autograph session, barely anyone had a jersey on

awesomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2010, 01:03 PM
Gags89

Great to hear about Staios. Very big heart that guy has

Gags89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2010, 01:11 PM
Other Little Mikey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Oilers View Post
Visnovsky-Moreau

I gotta say, when I talked to Visnovsky, I got a few laughs from him and even acknowledged me when I said "Good Luck in the Olympics!" but when I came to Moreau, I tried to complement his game in Anaheim and how well he played, but seriously gave me a pitiful "thanks". I think something isup with him.
When did you go through his line? I was one of the first few through that one and Moreau was nice (well, he's always super serious but he talked to me). I actually find it a little weird to talk to them or make eye contact and have them acknowledge me, just because I'm so used to talking about them as just players and not really thinking about what they're like as people. It was sort of odd to talk to Moreau and think he might not be an Oiler for much longer.

Other Little Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2010, 02:27 PM
Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Other Little Mikey View Post
When did you go through his line? I was one of the first few through that one and Moreau was nice (well, he's always super serious but he talked to me). I actually find it a little weird to talk to them or make eye contact and have them acknowledge me, just because I'm so used to talking about them as just players and not really thinking about what they're like as people. It was sort of odd to talk to Moreau and think he might not be an Oiler for much longer.
I got some smiles from Moreau, and a bit of a laugh because I forgot to take a pic. Then I was like OH YA! I want a pic so I ran back to infront of him (in the front of the line too), and asked for a picture and he just laughed and then posed for it.

My stories all suck, especially compared to Evil Oilers. I asked Smid if I could take a picture of him after he signed my stuff and so he looked up and sorta smiled for it. Then he asked How it looks, and I smiled at him and said it looks ok, but your eyes look half shut. Then I told him if the line wasn't so long I'd take another one. He just laughed and told me he is shy.

Then, when I asked Nilsson for a picture. He looks up with no smile, I took the picture then I was like SMILE! And he laughed and smiled but I didn't get a picture of that!

I likely won't be posting any of my pictures until I get back home on Monday. I got some good ones, after my first few tables I started taking the picture of them as I was infront of them after getting their autographs.

Horcoff I thought was the most talkative, but that was also our very first stop. I got my Horcoff jersey autographed, and he signed it on the back then just sat there and smiled and admired it. Then my cousin had her brothers old 3rd jersey, the gears one, and he was like OH! An old school jersey...I like this!

Overall, they were all very talkative. But maybe it's because I was so talkative and super excited. I was worse than a little kid at Christmas I think.

Rin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2010, 04:26 PM
mcote97

What was Stortini like? Anyone meet him?
I got to meet a bunch of the Oilers in November, but did not meet my current favorite Stortini. Seems like he would be a good guy.

mcote97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2010, 10:50 PM
Rin

Ok, I finally uploaded some pics. There is going to be a bunch more from Camera #3 soon.

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...ession%202010/

Old
02-16-2010, 12:44 AM
tabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin View Post
Ok, I finally uploaded some pics. There is going to be a bunch more from Camera #3 soon.

Nice pics.

I only saw Comrie and Brows. Didn't get anything signed though. I was busy with other things that day.

tabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2010, 01:29 AM
Other Little Mikey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin View Post

The one of Cogliano hugging the girl made me laugh. I kind of wish I'd gone to see Hemsky even if I didn't line up for him. I just feel like I haven't seen that guy in forever!

Other Little Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2010, 10:02 AM
Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Other Little Mikey View Post
The one of Cogliano hugging the girl made me laugh. I kind of wish I'd gone to see Hemsky even if I didn't line up for him. I just feel like I haven't seen that guy in forever!
He hugged like 3 or 4 different girls...I totally kicked myself in the ass for not asking Horcoff for one.