Petes Will Beat The Knights Thursday

Closed Thread

Old
01-23-2005, 05:47 PM
trahans99

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckerdomi
. There heading downhill. Go ahead and bash me, I love it.

Oh my Oh my, the Knights have ended there dreadful losing streak of 2 and have finally won a few games 5-0. If you ask me, there still heading down hill :lol :lol

Old
01-23-2005, 07:10 PM
London Knights

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dion Mustard
Why is it every time the Knights have fewer power plays then their opponent, it's called bad officiating? But when they are consitantly put on the PP, the ref is doing a great job.

Why is it that when you obviously don't see the Knight's games that you feel the need to post your opinion on games you didn't see. If you had read all of my posts in the thread I said that the officiating was brutal. I said it affected the score. Not once did I say London lost specificially because of the refs. Not once did I say it was only London being screwed by the officials.

They let the game get out of hand and a brawl ensued because of it. A Peterborough player was high sticked right in the face in front of the referee and the referee did nothing. Prust was knocked to the ice three times on a shift where he never touched the puck a single time and it took to the third time, the first two were the ones in front of the ref, for a penalty to be called. Another Knights was hauled down in front of the net and initially the refs arm went up, and then he put it down seconds later.

But that is nice that you feel the need to maintain your streak of criticism of a team you rarely, if ever, see.

Old
01-23-2005, 07:56 PM
Dion Mustard*

Funny enough, I DID SEE THIS GAME. Oh no, you've been caught talking out of your ass again.

Listen sweetie, I don't care what you said, or how you tried to manipulate it. You used the refs as either an excuse or a reason the Knights lost. Well, got their ***** kicked. It's been the same all year with you dimwits. Every Knights loss has been followed by some unbelievable lame reason. Whether it's the refs, or the WJC, or a tough road trip. For the love of God, just say "hey, they didn't play well, and deserved the loss. It's not like I thought they'd win every game." See how simple that is? Stop looking like a spoiled 12 year old throwing a fit.

Old
01-23-2005, 08:05 PM
London Knights

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dion Mustard
Funny enough, I DID SEE THIS GAME. Oh no, you've been caught talking out of your ass again.

Listen sweetie, I don't care what you said, or how you tried to manipulate it. You used the refs as either an excuse or a reason the Knights lost. Well, got their ***** kicked. It's been the same all year with you dimwits. Every Knights loss has been followed by some unbelievable lame reason. Whether it's the refs, or the WJC, or a tough road trip. For the love of God, just say "hey, they didn't play well, and deserved the loss. It's not like I thought they'd win every game." See how simple that is? Stop looking like a spoiled 12 year old throwing a fit.
And you wonder why you have warnings beside your name?

I give fans of opposing teams their due when they don't berate teams above them in the standings. I have a high level of respect for fans of other teams but not when they constantly make it their goal to hover around like a vulture at any sign of mishap.

Once again you are making some imaginary quote from me where I said the Knights specifically lost because of the refs. I said the reffing affected the score, not the final result. The Knights got beat because they came out slow against a team that played a great checking game and got under the Knights skin. The fact that the referee was incompetant for large portions of the game just made it a bad game in the end. Obviously you lack the ability to discern criticism of officiating from whining, but I'll give you that one.

Interesting how you deem to refer to me as a 12 year old though when it is you who has thrown out the childish name calling though.

Old
01-24-2005, 07:16 PM
trahans99

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Knights
And you wonder why you have warnings beside your name?

I give fans of opposing teams their due when they don't berate teams above them in the standings. I have a high level of respect for fans of other teams but not when they constantly make it their goal to hover around like a vulture at any sign of mishap.

Once again you are making some imaginary quote from me where I said the Knights specifically lost because of the refs. I said the reffing affected the score, not the final result. The Knights got beat because they came out slow against a team that played a great checking game and got under the Knights skin. The fact that the referee was incompetant for large portions of the game just made it a bad game in the end. Obviously you lack the ability to discern criticism of officiating from whining, but I'll give you that one.

Interesting how you deem to refer to me as a 12 year old though when it is you who has thrown out the childish name calling though.
Just forget about that jealous heshe............. :lol We all understand why she is jealous but heshe is taking it a bit too far... so lets all forget about heshe :lol

Closed Thread