HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Winnipeg Jets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Bryan Little

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-26-2010, 02:50 PM
  #1
Roxor
Registered User
 
Roxor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 379
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Roxor
Bryan Little

Hey guys, have to scratch some players from my pool, and it's basically down to Little or Brassard...Being from Montreal, i don't really know how well/bad Little has been playing, except that he's having a pretty bad season.

In your opinon, how do you think he'll do until the end of the year? Thx for the help

PS : yeah i did the same post in the CBJ board.

Roxor is offline  
Old
02-26-2010, 03:04 PM
  #2
Sabreality
Registered User
 
Sabreality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Country: United States
Posts: 3,832
vCash: 500
i think he'll pick it up now playing with Antropov & Bergfors. He was stuck with kozlov-white for the most part, both having terrible years...plus Big brother Kovy isnt breathing down his neck anymore.

Sabreality is offline  
Old
02-26-2010, 03:11 PM
  #3
Lux Aurumque*
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: St. Albert, Alberta
Country: Norway
Posts: 15,653
vCash: 500
Little has been much better since the Kovalchuk trade. Hold on to him.

Lux Aurumque* is offline  
Old
02-26-2010, 06:44 PM
  #4
Georgia Dawg
Registered User
 
Georgia Dawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Atlanta, GA
Country: United States
Posts: 2,629
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizen Kane View Post
Little has been much better since the Kovalchuk trade. Hold on to him.
This.

He has looked very good with Bergfors and Antro. Instant chemistry.

Georgia Dawg is offline  
Old
02-26-2010, 06:45 PM
  #5
Ashe
Registered User
 
Ashe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Saskatoon SK
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,472
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia Dawg View Post
This.

He has looked very good with Bergfors and Antro. Instant chemistry.
16 points in 5 games is it for that line?

Ashe is offline  
Old
02-27-2010, 02:27 AM
  #6
ArVeeDee
Registered User
 
ArVeeDee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Greenville, SC
Country: United States
Posts: 1,319
vCash: 500
Little has been good all year if you ask me. (other than not being able to finish worth a damn.) The guy is always in scoring areas and does the little things right.

ArVeeDee is offline  
Old
02-27-2010, 12:58 PM
  #7
Roxor
Registered User
 
Roxor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 379
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Roxor
Alright, thanks for your much appreciated help guys

Roxor is offline  
Old
02-28-2010, 06:48 PM
  #8
Prospectman
Registered User
 
Prospectman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 518
vCash: 500
Since were talking about Little....

Latest offer by an owner whose been hot after my BLittle.

Again given that im still a couple of years away, This offer is damm tempting!!!

For my BLittle, owner offered EGrachev and PMueller?????

Thoughts?

Team/league Info below(Full Keeper)
__________________
16Team Dynasty League
H2H(6x4 with SOG)

C MDuchene,JTavares, JToews, KTurris
LW JVR, MLucic, EKane
RW PKane, BLittle, KOkposo, SDownie, NZherdev, ARadulov
D EJohnson, ZBogosian, VHedman, DDoughty, EKarlsson, TMyers, CBarker
G RDipietro, SMason

The Farm: KBeach, Lars Eller, REllis, NFilatov, SGlennie, CHodgson, CKreider, JMarkstrom, ASalak, BSanguinetti, VStalberg, DTokarski

2010 Prospect Draft - 1st x 4





Thanks so much guys

Prospectman is offline  
Old
02-28-2010, 07:40 PM
  #9
Rhodes 81
grit those teeth
 
Rhodes 81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Atlanta
Country: United States
Posts: 12,190
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparrowtrini View Post
Since were talking about Little....

Latest offer by an owner whose been hot after my BLittle.

Again given that im still a couple of years away, This offer is damm tempting!!!

For my BLittle, owner offered EGrachev and PMueller?????

Thoughts?

Team/league Info below(Full Keeper)
__________________
16Team Dynasty League
H2H(6x4 with SOG)

C MDuchene,JTavares, JToews, KTurris
LW JVR, MLucic, EKane
RW PKane, BLittle, KOkposo, SDownie, NZherdev, ARadulov
D EJohnson, ZBogosian, VHedman, DDoughty, EKarlsson, TMyers, CBarker
G RDipietro, SMason

The Farm: KBeach, Lars Eller, REllis, NFilatov, SGlennie, CHodgson, CKreider, JMarkstrom, ASalak, BSanguinetti, VStalberg, DTokarski

2010 Prospect Draft - 1st x 4





Thanks so much guys
how the hell do you have that much young talent in a 16 team league?

anyway i'd keep little. he seems a lot more like a sure thing especially if you take any stock in those commitment rumors about muller. he's already the best goal scorer on his team. it's a risk reward scenario but i'd hang on to little.

Rhodes 81 is offline  
Old
02-28-2010, 08:10 PM
  #10
Prospectman
Registered User
 
Prospectman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 518
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodes 10 View Post
how the hell do you have that much young talent in a 16 team league?

.
LOL Well I went into the draft with the idea of building from scratch. Yeah I did draft the odd proven young player ie Jeff Carter, SVarlamov, PLeClaire(when he had value-smile) but they along with some odd vets, FA pickups that got hot were sent for youngsters/picks. Alot 1 for 2 or 3 deals.

Thanks for your help.

Prospectman is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:00 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.