HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Composite Shaft/Blade Recommendations

Old
03-01-2010, 06:17 PM
wishman

vCash: 50
AK27 shaft with a One95 blade is by far my favorite combo.

I've tried One95 and SE16 shafts, as well as some Warrior blades. But nothing else has the best balance, feel, and performance to me as as the AK27/One95 combo.

wishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2010, 07:17 PM
DogFoodEnforcer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roccosvan View Post
These may be a bit pricey, but I use easton synergy ST. I can get them new for $180.00 plus tax at the local hockey shop.
that's what im using right now. i love it.

only thing is that most places are sold out of the pattern and flex i want, and i dont want to spend the full price for the '10 model (i have the '09 model).

im looking at some prostock 1 piece sticks, but im still thinking about trying out either a harrow 1-piece or 2-piece (especially with the 50% off!!!)

DogFoodEnforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2010, 09:21 PM
Hockeyfan68

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogFoodEnforcer View Post
that's what im using right now. i love it.

only thing is that most places are sold out of the pattern and flex i want, and i dont want to spend the full price for the '10 model (i have the '09 model).

im looking at some prostock 1 piece sticks, but im still thinking about trying out either a harrow 1-piece or 2-piece (especially with the 50% off!!!)
That is good because the Harrow stuff isn't junk. I think most people would like their stuff.

Hockeyfan68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2010, 09:57 PM
DogFoodEnforcer

ive been wanting to try out Harrow for a bit, and was leaning towards it. the 50% off just sealed the deal, and instead im ordering TWO sticks

DogFoodEnforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-19-2010, 03:39 PM
Dats13forlife

I use a Harrow #4 curve blade and I think it is my blade for life. It has good feel and durability. Not to mention that they are $15 cheaper than other tapered blades, even less $$ with 50% off. I don't like the shafts very much though. Too heavy and just off for me. I like my Dolomite 75 flex and Synergy II 85 flex shafts. I really want to try a Synergy SE16 70 flex, so I can REALLY get a good lean into my snap shots. Maybe my Synergy II and Dolomite will snap, they are a few years old, over the summer so I can get the SE16 or 2010 Dolomite...

Dats13forlife is offline   Reply With Quote