HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

GOLD Medal Game: USA v CANADA -- 315pm EST -- NBC,CTV,TSN,SNET,V,RDS

Old
03-01-2010, 02:20 PM
Markovskaya

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turboflex View Post
So glad these bogus olympics are over and NHL is back!!

Month and a half until playoffs guys!! This is the real deal, no more garbage 4v4 OT & Shootouts.
Sigh....

Yeah right, boggus olympics ! Who wants to see the world best players in action for 2 weeks every 4 years ! God damn Olympics, they should never interupt the NHL again !

Who can seriously enjoy a Canada vs USA Final with a Crosby winning goal in OT for the gold ? Olympics PISS ME OFF SO BAD MAN ! Can't stand 'em !

Seriously, have you ever been as far as to want to go do look more like man ?

Markovskaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Redux91
I do Three bullets.

Send a message via AIM to Redux91 Send a message via MSN to Redux91
Blackhawks December 3: Agreed to terms with D Duncan Keith on a 13-year contract extension and RW Patrick Kane and C Jonathan Toews on five-year contracts.

lol i mean i always wanted to see what was so great about this "duncan keith" guy, and man did he ever impress me during these olympics, like BIGTIME

but 13 years?? lol doughty will get 25!

Redux91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2010, 03:02 PM
Turboflex*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markovskaya View Post
Sigh....

Yeah right, boggus olympics ! Who wants to see the world best players in action for 2 weeks every 4 years ! God damn Olympics, they should never interupt the NHL again !

Who can seriously enjoy a Canada vs USA Final with a Crosby winning goal in OT for the gold ? Olympics PISS ME OFF SO BAD MAN ! Can't stand 'em !

Seriously, have you ever been as far as to want to go do look more like man ?
What?? learn to speak english please

4v4 overtime in a championship game was retarded hockey

Turboflex* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2010, 03:27 PM
Rad17

Just wanted to say Congrats to Canada for winning the Gold.
Funny thing happened today. I ran into a friend of mine and he was wearing a Canada hat and he told me he was rooting for Canada. I asked, "Why, are you Canadian"? He says no, but he was rooting for Canada because it meant more to them. While I beg to differ, I still want to say Congrats on the win and a couple of great games between the US and Canada. Damn, now you guys have bragging rights on me when I come up in two weeks for the Bruins game...

Rad17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2010, 03:48 PM
Maliki2

All I have to say is the US team was young...I can't wait for the next round! They should have matured by then...and christ Miller is a monster...hes got the Vezina wrapped up.

Maliki2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2010, 04:31 PM
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maliki2 View Post
All I have to say is the US team was young...I can't wait for the next round! They should have matured by then...and christ Miller is a monster...hes got the Vezina wrapped up.
Team US will be good for a while and what was really impressive about Canada is that we're also extremely young.

Staal
Crosby
Getzlaf
Perry
Nash
Richards
Toews
Bergeron
Doughty
Keith
Seabrook
Weber
Fleury

Still have guys like Tavares, Stamkos, Duchenes, E. Kane, Myers, Pietrangelo, J-Bo, Phaneuf...etc.

Go Habs Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Redux91
I do Three bullets.

Send a message via AIM to Redux91 Send a message via MSN to Redux91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Habs Go View Post
Team US will be good for a while and what was really impressive about Canada is that we're also extremely young.

Staal
Crosby
Getzlaf
Perry
Nash
Richards
Toews
Bergeron
Doughty
Keith
Seabrook
Weber
Fleury

Still have guys like Tavares, Stamkos, Duchenes, E. Kane, Myers, Pietrangelo, J-Bo, Phaneuf...etc.
lol yeah seriously, USA should be pretty decent in 2014 as well but canada is just going to be THAT much stronger , all of our "weak links" from the team that JUST won gold will be replaced by even better players lmao, doesnt look good for usa

iginla replaced by stamkos
thornton will probably replaced (vinny? meh)
marleau easily replaced by one of the younger kids
pronger replaced by phaneuf
scotty niedermayer replaced by mike green

Redux91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2010, 12:23 AM
mvp76

Going to enjoy this while it's still fresh, everywhere I go people trying to discredit this win because they can't be part of it or don't have any grace in defeat, but it was well deserved GOLD !!! Don't stoop down to others levels and be respectful

Very nice to see gracious Americans here, proud to be neighbours to respectful welcoming people. To many more great Rivalries!

Crosby image was rough with some, but it may have changed with that goal. Proud of the young players and veterans playing huge on the big stage and proud to be Canadian!!!

mvp76 is offline   Reply With Quote