HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Anyone have 11k's?

Old
03-04-2010, 06:13 AM
Pierre Gotye

vCash: 500
Anyone have 11k's?

I am lukewarm to the idea of getting 11k's later this year, just wondering if they are as good as advertised?

I have 7k's right now. For the most part they are just fine, but is Reebok's 'foot-lock' thing just a gimmick, or are they really that good?

Pierre Gotye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2010, 05:00 PM
cmdrdredd

vCash: 500
I tried them on at the store. Didn't see anything wrong with them. The skatelock was very hard to manipulate for me. You had to pull up on the bottom lace to get it out and if you really tightened them down it was hard to get slack to pull on. That's just my limited experience with it. I've seen a lot of guys around with them and they all seem to like it and the 9k too.

I must say that some of the kids who buy them do so because Crosby wears them, but I liked them on my feet. The skatelock idea didn't hit me as something that made it better than another brand, nice idea though.

cmdrdredd is offline   Reply With Quote