HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Typical over-reaction by some Oiler fans (posters)

Old
03-05-2010, 06:29 PM
hockeyaddict101

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blatherblah View Post
I don't know who he was playing with on Anaheim, but they do have a pretty good offensive squad and a very good PP. This year, he got almost half his points on the PP and played the 2nd most minutes/game on it, so presumably he was on the first PP unit.

It goes to show how much of a difference playing for the Pens makes. And I think he just might have had some special chemistry with Crosby. Also keep in mind his best years were pre-injury.

If he can keep up his pace from Anaheim, I'd be pleasantly surprised.
Something to keep in mind though. If they can ice such a good squad and he was STILL on the first PP unit that must mean he is a pretty good player!

Secondly if they have a good PP and he was on the first unit that he must be a factor. We know how important the point position is to the PP.

Not disagreeing with the point but let's not forget that he is a good enough player to WARRANT playing with good players.

You could put Jason Smith with Crosby all day and all night and he ain't getting 59 points!

hockeyaddict101 is offline   Reply With Quote