HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Tampa Bay Lightning
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Trade Deadline Deals

Closed Thread

Old
03-03-2010, 11:57 PM
Benders Lindyhop

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra63 View Post
Plus both Tocchet and DUImig like to gamble.
Not really sure what that has to do with Duemig being an ass, but ok. Actually I like to play some poker myself, and I still don't like Duemig.

Old
03-04-2010, 11:06 AM
Off Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt32 View Post
I'm worried for Hedman, I really am. We were hyping him up to save our defense and become the star on the back end like Stamkos is up front. I think the pressure got to him, that and remember the speed from the SEL to the NHL is a huge huge jump. He simply was overwhelmed. Instead of helping the kid out were letting him get eaten alive. Dont like it one bit, and I hate to say so freaking early, but I get a nagging feeling were destroying the kids development.

Not good.....
it's a tough call with an 18 or 19-year-old who is struggling....i mean, he needs the minutes sooner or later, so you're just delaying the inevitable oopsies by sitting him....does he need to be on our top pairing and PK units all the time if he's struggling? probably not, but he's not somebody you can send to Norfolk or scratch for 5 games like Smaby

there's a physical wall too, i'm interested to see how the 3 weeks off helped him once he and the bolts knock some of the rust (at least i hope it's just rust) off and get back in a hockey groove. the difference in league lengths just made matters worse, i feel.

Old
03-06-2010, 10:54 AM
TBLHoser

Trade deadline deals?

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!

Oops sorry.... I thought this was the Buccaneers Free Agency Page.....

Last edited by TBLHoser: 03-06-2010 at 10:55 AM. Reason: typo
Closed Thread