HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

comrie rundown

Closed Thread

Old
09-26-2003, 05:48 PM
mamettt

vCash: 500
comrie rundown

I don't check HF boards for 4 days, I come back, and I am bombarded by comrie talk as if a trade is imminent. Last time I checked, we had locked him out and we were at an impasse....has comrie or lowe come out and said more than that? Hinted at a trade? What is the overall perception in EDM and alberta about this situation? Are people turning against mike? Guys, I need on the ground coverage, as I'm very far away.

Old
09-26-2003, 05:56 PM
Lowetide

vCash: 500
I think the general feeling is that he's slipping away. Too bad really, because he has goal scoring ability and that is like gold in Edmonton. But what are you going to do?

I think Lowe's comments are very telling in Brownlee's column in regard to the team being more important than one player.

Two things could keep him here: Lowe getting stubborn and not dealing him, and Lowe not getting enough back. The third option, the player signing, has not been discussed in quiate awhile.

Closed Thread