HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Blog says Coyotes are moving to Winnipeg

Closed Thread

Old
03-09-2010, 07:53 AM
gemini617az

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioGeno71 View Post
For those of you who avoid the main boards or never saw the thread:

http://hockeybuzzhogwash.com/rumourgen.htm
LMAO! - Good one

Old
03-09-2010, 11:37 AM
phxroadrunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR View Post
I'm sure you will never buy a ticket from me after this... but GB (Beck, not Bettman...former who is now on Fox News after CNN let him go) compared to KO?

Both are partisan hacks, I agree. But KO exists ONLY because GB, O'Reilly, Hannity, et al, have terrified their viewers about even considering pressing the "channel up" or "channel down" buttons on their remotes to get other perspectives on world events.

Not saying KO will give them anything other than a biased opinion from the other side of the political spectrum, but he does offer those on the right something to think about. Just as Fox offers something for the left to think about.

That said, HockeyBuzz, IMO, is the Fox News of hockey "journalism."
KO exists only because GE, NBC's parent co., is willing to absorb the losses of this woeful network. I'm a Fox viewer and I'm far from terrified of other perspectives on the issues of the day. In fact, I "channel down" quite frequently to listen to the strident rants of KO and the other's on "MSLSD". For the most part, the network is an echo chamber where their commentators and guests share the same perspectives
and ideology, especially KO's show. There's never any debate. At least on Fox prominent liberals are welcome to debate the issues. That's why so many of them are regular contributors to the various Fox shows. They realize their views will reach a far wider audience on Fox than on the other cable channels.
That said, given HockeyBuzz's lack of influence, IMO, it is the MSNBS of hockey journalism.

Old
03-09-2010, 11:59 AM
Prentice*

Quote:
Originally Posted by phxroadrunner View Post
KO exists only because GE, NBC's parent co., is willing to absorb the losses of this woeful network. I'm a Fox viewer and I'm far from terrified of other perspectives on the issues of the day. In fact, I "channel down" quite frequently to listen to the strident rants of KO and the other's on "MSLSD". For the most part, the network is an echo chamber where their commentators and guests share the same perspectives
and ideology, especially KO's show. There's never any debate. At least on Fox prominent liberals are welcome to debate the issues. That's why so many of them are regular contributors to the various Fox shows. They realize their views will reach a far wider audience on Fox than on the other cable channels.
That said, given HockeyBuzz's lack of influence, IMO, it is the MSNBS of hockey journalism.
Fox viewer?

Closed Thread