Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > HFNHL Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
HFNHL Talk HFNHL is a full-simulation fantasy league that uses the FHL simulator to determine the outcome of games over a full 82-game season.

Kariya Bolsters Panther Line-Up

03-16-2010, 03:34 PM
HFB Partner
vCash: 500
Kariya Bolsters Panther Line-Up

This past week, the Florida Panthers acquired veteran winger Paul Kariya from the Ottawa Senators in exchange for Tomas Holmstrom. There was also a flip of draft selections in 2010.

Since the trade, the Panthers have won all three games with Kariya in the line up. That includes two victories over the current top team in the league, the Anaheim Ducks, as well as the powerhouse Calgary Flames. In the three games since the trade, the newly formed first line of Paul Kariya, Mike Richards, and Shane Doan has scored 6 goals and added 8 assists, and the powerplay has gone 4 for 10. Talk about production!

"I feel really comfortable here," says Kariya. " The guys instantly welcomed me into the dressing room and I'm having a lot of fun playing with Ritchie and Doaner so far. Being in the hunt for the Eastern Conference title is definitely exciting too. I'm just happy that I can help."

Florida will play their next game tomorrow against Ottawa, Kariya's old team, as they go for a 5th win in a row.

Esteban Santour,
Florida Post

Brock is offline   Reply With Quote