HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Tampa Bay Lightning
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

3/18/10 - 7:30PM EST - Tampa Bay VS Buffalo

Old
03-18-2010, 10:06 PM
Bolt32

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by albatross View Post
Nah man, it's good. Sorry I got so irate. It's irritating is all. When you go to all the games and have to defend your team, the fan base, the city and everything else while at the same time watching the team stink it up on the ice, it gets old.

Back to the game. It's one thing to get beat because you get out talented. Buffalo should have won this game regardless, but there isn't any excuse not to lay it all out there. It didn't seem like the team started off that badly, but they quit for a long time after those first two Buffalo goals and you can't make that up against Miller very often. And that crap against Stamkos. Not going to blame the other team, it happens. But how many times have Marty and Stamkos been messed with this year that nobody responded. How many times did Smitty get run in his own damn crease with nobody there to stick up for him. Really hard to look at this team and believe that Rick Tocchet is the head coach, no grit to them at all.
This. I almost got into a fight today in my beer league because a guy ran my goaltender. I understand these guys in the NHL can make me look like an idiot all day every day, but jesus ****ing christ. When I show more emotion for a game that I pay to play in, than you do making millions........

Enough with the retool, I called it out two years ago, and I'm calling it out now. FINISH THE REBUILD!!!!!

Bolt32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2010, 10:41 PM
TheDaysOf 04
For The Chief!

Konopka needs to play the next game. If it were up to me, I'd sit Tanguay, who's not playing much anyway.

TheDaysOf 04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-19-2010, 01:24 AM
Maelmoor
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via MSN to Maelmoor
Well now there is no chance in hell that we make it (even if the chances on beforehand were slim to say the least)

I hate to watch playoffs without Tampa

03-19-2010, 05:51 AM
LightningStrikes
Klutcherov

vCash: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinggelato View Post
Only trot [Foster] out for minimal ice time and PP.
I'd love to see that. But there's noone who could take his spot in our D. So sad.

LightningStrikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-19-2010, 09:11 AM
lightningfanqc

They should do with Foster what they do with Marc-Andre Bergeron in Montreal. Bergeron s..... in Defence but in offence, he got a hard slap shot and a good offensive vision. For Bergeron, they make him play on the 4th line and on defence only on PP. Foster is a Sheldon Souray, big guy, big shot, but he s slow as a NFL lineman on skates. He have to use more is big body. We have on the biggest size defence and they dont use their body like that they will always get outworked

lightningfanqc is offline   Reply With Quote