HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

#71 - 03.18.2010 | St. Louis Blues @ New York Rangers | 7:00 PM - MSG (HD)

Old
03-19-2010, 05:03 AM
jniklast

vCash: 500
The game against Boston really is the last chance. The "bad" thing will be though that they're all professional athletes and are gonna try hard until they're really mathematically out of it. I'm really not a big fan of tanking, but no need to try to get that 9th spot when your chances of making the playoffs are pretty much non-existant

jniklast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-19-2010, 08:51 AM
bubba5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jniklast View Post
The game against Boston really is the last chance. The "bad" thing will be though that they're all professional athletes and are gonna try hard until they're really mathematically out of it. I'm really not a big fan of tanking, but no need to try to get that 9th spot when your chances of making the playoffs are pretty much non-existant
Last Chance for what, the show all the people who actually think they have a chance to make the playoffs that they are wasting their time watching a crap team!

bubba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-19-2010, 09:52 AM
IslesBeBack*
NHL Free Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by jniklast View Post
Stop saying "last chance". The last chance is the last game of the season. You guys will be in it right until that last game. Look at the top 8. Hell, even my Islanders have a chance and they are 7 back. The fact is, any team from 8-12 that goes on the biggest roll gets in. Period. The Isles made it on the last day of the season, in a ****ing shootout. Believe me, it ain't over until the fat lady sings. That's the last game of the season.

IslesBeBack* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-19-2010, 11:00 AM
Avery316
guilty as charged

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
Stop saying "last chance". The last chance is the last game of the season. You guys will be in it right until that last game. Look at the top 8. Hell, even my Islanders have a chance and they are 7 back. The fact is, any team from 8-12 that goes on the biggest roll gets in. Period. The Isles made it on the last day of the season, in a ****ing shootout. Believe me, it ain't over until the fat lady sings. That's the last game of the season.
nah I'm probably still gonna call sunday the last chance...

Avery316 is offline   Reply With Quote