vCash: 500
His rights are still owned by Atlanta.
Posted via Mobile Device

Old
03-07-2010, 10:30 PM
SergeConstantin74
Always right.

vCash: 50
Do you think Danick Paquette will be signed by June 1st? He's a good hockey player but his skating still sucks. I think he lacks the speed to play in the NHL one day.

With 2 games left he already has career highs in goals, assists and points. He's 33-28-61 in 62 games. He's first in the league with 208 given hits. He has stopped his crap of taking bad penalties after the whistle this season, only 134 PIM after a season of 230.

Old
03-08-2010, 08:39 AM
The Sneak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muuri View Post
Does Atlanta still own Niclas Lucenius` rights or have they expired?
He is having very good year in finnish SM-liiga and I think it woul be worth to consider bringing him over to play in AHL.
Is Lucenius willing to pass up playing in atop mens league in his native country to play in a minor North American league? I'd love to give him a shot on the smaller ice and see if he has what it takes to make our club

Old
03-08-2010, 08:40 AM
The Sneak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SergeConstantin74 View Post
Do you think Danick Paquette will be signed by June 1st? He's a good hockey player but his skating still sucks. I think he lacks the speed to play in the NHL one day.

With 2 games left he already has career highs in goals, assists and points. He's 33-28-61 in 62 games. He's first in the league with 208 given hits. He has stopped his crap of taking bad penalties after the whistle this season, only 134 PIM after a season of 230.

If I had to guess? I'd say no. Especially with the addition of Cormier from the Kovalchuk trade. He may get a 2 way with Chicago-Gwinnett but I don't think the Thrashers will offer him a contract, no.

Old
03-16-2010, 06:30 PM
Savolainen

Lucenius continues to have a very good season and scored a goal today in Tappara's 4:3 win vs. Ilves.

His stats: 54gp 17g 28a 45p

Old
03-21-2010, 04:18 AM
superjonathan

i went to game 1 of the ohl playoff series between kitchener and saginaw on friday. great game. 3-2 overtime win for kitchener.

Edward Pasquale was great. saginaw was outshot 54-29. he looked quick and very steady in net. he was the game's first star (though he was obviously pissed after the game ended and didn't end up coming out to claim his prize).

Jeremy Morin looked pretty good for kitchener. iirc, he didn't factor into the scoring but was dangerous in general. his skating looked to be fine to me. a few times during the game he beat guys with his speed though there were also a few times he got beat in foot races. he looked a little slower getting his shot off than i can remember seeing in the past. i was impressed with his back checking especially in the neutral zone. he picked the puck from guys at least 3 or 4 times from behind.

Cody Sol's play wasn't particularly noticeable, but he is huge!

Old
03-21-2010, 05:27 AM
Sakaarnis

Kulda keeps stocking up on +. He was +3 last night and now leads league with +44 in 57 games.

Old
03-21-2010, 08:36 AM
Shameus

Quote:
Originally Posted by superjonathan View Post
i went to game 1 of the ohl playoff series between kitchener and saginaw on friday. great game. 3-2 overtime win for kitchener.

Edward Pasquale was great. saginaw was outshot 54-29. he looked quick and very steady in net. he was the game's first star (though he was obviously pissed after the game ended and didn't end up coming out to claim his prize).

Jeremy Morin looked pretty good for kitchener. iirc, he didn't factor into the scoring but was dangerous in general. his skating looked to be fine to me. a few times during the game he beat guys with his speed though there were also a few times he got beat in foot races. he looked a little slower getting his shot off than i can remember seeing in the past. i was impressed with his back checking especially in the neutral zone. he picked the puck from guys at least 3 or 4 times from behind.

Cody Sol's play wasn't particularly noticeable, but he is huge!
Thanks for the insight and good to see you back around. Are you going to go to any more games and "scout" for us?

Old
03-21-2010, 08:38 AM
Shameus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakaarnis View Post
Kulda keeps stocking up on +. He was +3 last night and now leads league with +44 in 57 games.
Noticed that when I was looking for Mannino's stats that he was doing good still. I guess Chelios had a lasting effect on him. Thanks for the heads up.

Old
03-24-2010, 11:06 PM
KRM

Lasu has been playing really well in the playoffs so far.

Old
03-25-2010, 10:31 AM
The Maltais Falcon

So has his teammate Tomi Kallio, amirite?

Old
03-29-2010, 05:29 PM
The Sneak

Morin was held scoreless (+1) as the Rangers eliminate Ed Pasquale's Saginaw Spirit. Kitchener now gets Leaf's #1 draft pick Nazem Kadri and the London Knights.

If you're hearing a fapping noise coming from the north its because Seguin and Hall are going head to head in the 2nd round of the OHL playoffs. Plymouth and Windsor go at it in the semis of the Western Conference bracket.

Old
03-30-2010, 12:05 PM
AintLifeGrand

Eric O'dell

One of the more "underlooked" pieces of the polemical "Hossagate", Eric O'Dell has put together a somewhat impressive Senior yr in the OHL and has now signed an amateur tryout with the Wolves. I gather that he'll probably be playing bottom 6 minutes for them during the AHL playoffs, will be interesting to see how he does.
It will be a good indicator of how far along he has to go before he can start centering the Thrash's top 9.

Another idea im going to throw out there:

Since I have a feeling he's a pretty similar player to Rich Pannino, I wouldn't be too apprehensive to use him as trade bait coupled with a 1st round pick to land higher up in the draft. It also is a natural continuation of the Hossa trade, theoretically giving us a chance to ultimately "win" the trade.

Last edited by AintLifeGrand: 03-30-2010 at 12:47 PM.
Old
03-30-2010, 01:31 PM
The Maltais Falcon

Have we not already 'won' the Hossa trade? Colby Armstrong's contribution alone outweighs the twelve games of Marian Hossa that we gave up to get him.

Old
03-30-2010, 01:53 PM
thrashtoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Maltais Falcon View Post
Have we not already 'won' the Hossa trade? Colby Armstrong's contribution alone outweighs the twelve games of Marian Hossa that we gave up to get him.
No, because Pascal Dupuis is arguably more valuable than Armstrong.

Old
03-30-2010, 01:57 PM
flerd_trandle

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrashtoast View Post
No, because Pascal Dupuis is arguably more valuable than Armstrong.
This has to be taken into account. However, over roughly the same number of games, Armstrong has outscored Dupuis 79 to 50.

Old
03-30-2010, 02:12 PM
KevFist
is best pony

I knew we shoulda traded Hossa for that Blue-Eyes White Dragon!!! Our Yu-Gi-Oh deck would be complete.

I can't believe I'm 29 and cracking a Yu-Gi-oh joke... I've watched too much anime.

Old
03-30-2010, 03:38 PM
John Cena*
12x WWE CHAMPION!!!!

Well atleast if he is a bust I'll have a good nickname for him.

Old
03-30-2010, 04:13 PM
KevFist
is best pony

lLOL!!! It would fit him perfectly, yeh?

I just can't think of any sure fire prospects in our system at the mo. Buncha roleplayers, but nobody that just stands out. Most would say Kulda, but he'll probably be a second pair D at best. O'Dell will probably make a fine 3rd line center. Postma needs to beef up, but is he physically capable of it? Angelo Esposito will probably never see the N.

Old
03-30-2010, 04:24 PM
AtlantaWhaler
Thrash/Preds/Sabres

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneel View Post
lLOL!!! It would fit him perfectly, yeh?

I just can't think of any sure fire prospects in our system at the mo. Buncha roleplayers, but nobody that just stands out. Most would say Kulda, but he'll probably be a second pair D at best. O'Dell will probably make a fine 3rd line center. Postma needs to beef up, but is he physically capable of it? Angelo Esposito will probably never see the N.
No idea what you're talking about here.

Old
03-30-2010, 04:52 PM
dj4aces

Send a message via ICQ to dj4aces Send a message via AIM to dj4aces Send a message via MSN to dj4aces Send a message via Yahoo to dj4aces
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneel View Post
I knew we shoulda traded Hossa for that Blue-Eyes White Dragon!!! Our Yu-Gi-Oh deck would be complete.

I can't believe I'm 29 and cracking a Yu-Gi-oh joke... I've watched too much anime.
Now that realization has set in, the coping process can now begin.

Old
03-30-2010, 04:56 PM
KevFist
is best pony

What I was saying is there's no players in our system right now that I look at and say "That kid's gonna be a first line winger" or "Here's our center for the next 5 years."

I may have lost myself..LOL!! Work's frying my brain today

Old
03-30-2010, 11:58 PM
AKAY47
In Lombardi we trust

Eric O'Dell is my dude, he's going to tear it up in Chicago

Old
03-31-2010, 01:15 AM
AintLifeGrand

ya we'll see i guess...

Speaking of blue-chip prospects; I think Morin for sure has the potential to be a 1st liner as does Klingberg?? (just read he could be a 1st liner)

Really want to see what Enlund, Luceinus, and Lasu can do...all those guys seem to just blend together to me...basically the same player, differnent names, similar nationalities.

Old
04-01-2010, 09:34 AM
No1Joker

Enlund scored 2 goals last nite against KalPa in SM-Liiga playoffs including the GWG to tie the series to 1-1. Niclas Lucenius had an assist to both Enlund's goal's. That line is so dynamic and young and skilled. If they continue developing like this you guys will have nice secondary scoring in few years.

Closed Thread