HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

# 71 | Avs vs. Ducks | 6 PM MTN | 03 - 21 - 10

Old
03-22-2010, 08:06 AM
ABasin
SelkeCaliber Defense

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_fan View Post
hannan replaced
foote replaced
salei replaced
clark replaced

that should do it
And replace them with whom?

I'm actually OK with dumping Clark, Salei, and Foote. Not Hannan though. He plays good defense against the top players in the league, and that's a tough commodity to find.

I think it's perfectly OK to have one or two defensive players who don't move the puck that well, and I'd like to see the Avs go into next season with Hannan and Wilson as those two. Problem is, right now the Avs have 5 or 6 such guys who can't move the puck, and that's too many.

-AB

ABasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2010, 09:36 AM
NWAvsFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_fan View Post
I guess Hannan's awful and soft coverage on that play where he let the guy just walk in front and score should be overlooked? It was more his fault than Anderson's
Agreed. I like Hannan but he needs to be shown the press box for a game. Time for a wake up call and given Sacco's willingness to sit players Hannan should be no exception. Hanan has been brutal in the last handful of games.

NWAvsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2010, 11:55 AM
PeterTheGreat

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWAvsFan View Post
Agreed. I like Hannan but he needs to be shown the press box for a game. Time for a wake up call and given Sacco's willingness to sit players Hannan should be no exception. Hanan has been brutal in the last handful of games.
I'm with you on this one.

Hannan gets a bit of a free pass on this board. He's usually pretty solid, but lately has been terrible.

PeterTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote