HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Stars @ Predators ~~ March 23, 2010 7:00PM

Old
03-24-2010, 10:03 AM
Preds Partisan
Nothing

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joetimo View Post
Me! Me!
You condescending, negative son of a .........

Preds Partisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2010, 10:17 AM
PredsChik

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstreet View Post
a bad game is one thing, but the killer was that the game was bad AND boring on top of that.
I've not wanted to leave a game early in over a year, dating back to a bad, bad game against the Wild and I came very close to leaving last night. Macy was bored out of her mind and yesterdays craptasticness continued with a boring loss.

Hopefully the boys bounce back and play well tomorrow night.

PredsChik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2010, 10:50 AM
quoth the Raven
Anders Lindback Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post

Stars played a perfect road game and we allowed them to do it without putting up much of a fight...

As 101st said, I'll take a loss, no matter how bad we look, from time to time as I think it serves as a reminder that things don't come easy in this league...but that being said...we've gotta rebound and come out ready to outwork another defensive oriented team Thursday night vs. Phoenix...

Again though... at SabreTooth for selling this game down the toilet...
Oh yeah, I did say that didn't I? Okay, I take the blame! BUT, the "agreement" was only one loss, so we'll bounce back tomorrow. Is that better?

quoth the Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2010, 10:52 AM
Predator119

Really??? Arnott has to defend a history of concussions?? I wonder if they ever ask Bulluck to defend an injury keeping him out of a game. Time for them to get over the BS and also the 50/50 headlines. The next one will be: Predators make playoffs , fans have to pay for more tickets

Predator119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2010, 10:54 AM
Predator119

And Sabretooth... what does tomorrow look like... time for a GDT???

Predator119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2010, 11:06 AM
quoth the Raven
Anders Lindback Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator119 View Post
And Sabretooth... what does tomorrow look like... time for a GDT???
Yes, yes it does! I will start it later tonight

quoth the Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2010, 12:16 PM
WalkmanX

Well nothing impressive, more on the sad part, we just didn't show up, but hey i guess u can't win them all. Gotta put the game behind us and look to the next game to get some points

Dam i got so used to winning that it sucks but hope we will bounce back against Phoenix

WalkmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2010, 01:03 PM
Joe T Choker
Roll Wide Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreTooth3539 View Post
Yes, yes it does! I will start it later tonight
I started the previous one ... WE WON ... and Karch decides to start last night's GDT ...

Joe T Choker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2010, 01:50 PM
Seth Lake

Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conando View Post
I started the previous one ... WE WON ... and Karch decides to start last night's GDT ...
I thought of that too, but the tradition started to fade last season and has been spotty at best this year. I do think though it should be brought back, but with the following stipulation...

If the Predators win, the maker of the GDT has the exclusive right to start the GDT for the following game unless they defer or fail to do so by 12 noon on the game-day.

This does mean that some GDT's might not be up at midnight, but I think it also provides enough time for both the previous maker to continue their streak, while also allowing enough time for a new GDT to be made/posted by someone else in the event that the poster doesn't get a GDT up in a reasonable time period...

Thoughts?

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2010, 02:09 PM
Joe T Choker
Roll Wide Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
I thought of that too, but the tradition started to fade last season and has been spotty at best this year. I do think though it should be brought back, but with the following stipulation...

If the Predators win, the maker of the GDT has the exclusive right to start the GDT for the following game unless they defer or fail to do so by 12 noon on the game-day.

This does mean that some GDT's might not be up at midnight, but I think it also provides enough time for both the previous maker to continue their streak, while also allowing enough time for a new GDT to be made/posted by someone else in the event that the poster doesn't get a GDT up in a reasonable time period...

Thoughts?
I'm down with that ... most of mine will be up by 12:01 AM time ... due to the fact, I roll bare bones

Joe T Choker is offline   Reply With Quote