What are your Top 10 Predictions for the Flyers this Season?...........
I like to visit this Forum from time-to-time just to check up on what the Flyers' fans think and have to say about their favorite NHL team...............What are your Top 10 Predictions for the Flyers this Season?...........
1. Flyers will win the Jennings trophy again.
2. Flyers PK will be in the top 5 this year
3. Pitkanen will win the Calder trophy
4. Simon Gagné will lead the team in scoring
5. Hackett GAA will be under 2.00 for the first time in his career
6. Flyers will make at least the Semi-Finals
7. Flyers will win the Eastern Conference
8. Somik will be a nominee for the Selke
9. Leclair will reinjure his shoulder
10. Williams will have a breakthrough season with 20 goals.
1. Flyers will win the Atlantic Division.
2. Flyers will reach the ECF.
3. Roenick will lead the team in points.
4. PP will be better, but still not in the top 7.
5. Pitkanen will be very good, but they will not give the award to a defenseman 2 years in a row.
6. Esche will be the starter come playoff time.
7. Flyers will again be in the race for the Jennings heading into the final weekend.
8. Flyers will not make any major moves come the trade deadline.
9. Flyers PK will be in the top 3.
10. Kim Johnson will play great for the full season, not half a season like he has the 2 previous years.
1. Joni Pitkanen will win the Calder trophy.
2. Jeff Hackett will have a good year therefore silencing the critics.
3. Simon Gagne will have a 30+ goal season
4. Justin Williams will have a breakout season being on the line w/
#12 and #26.
5. Robert Esche will develop into a solid, dependable goalie.
6. Chris Therien or Rags will be traded!!!!!!
7. The Flyers will win the Atlantic Division.
8. John Leclair will be traded by the trade deadline.
9. Sami Kapanen & Tony Amonte will be 20+ goal scorers.
10. The Flyers will make it to the ECF.
And 2 more:
We make it to the Finals.
We have #81 from the Sabres in the orange & black (granted he signs, if not disregard this wish)
1. Amonte will score 40
2. Hackett will be under 2.00 and win 2 playoff series
3. A veteran defenseman will get injured and Woywitka will play a significant number of games.
4. Kim Johnsson will get nominated for Norris (OK that's a longshot, but at least he'll get nationwide attention that he deserves)
5. Clarke will trade for Lindros (just seeing if you were paying attention)
6. Pitkanen will win the Calder
7. PP - top 10, PK - top 5
8. Roenick will lead Flyers in scoring
9. Flyers score 35 more goals than last year
10. I will marry Lauren Hart
1) Flyers will win the division
2) Flyers will get to the ECF
3) no major injuries (cough, Hackett)
4) Hackett will be the #1 goalie for the playoffs
5) Flyers will win the Jennings again
6) Amonte will score 30+ goals
7) Gagne will lead the team in scoring (37goals & 44asst)
8) Pitkanen will be runner up for the Calder
9) Therien or Ragnurson maybe both will be traded this year
10) Flyers will be 4th in PK and 10th on the PP
1.Flyers Win the Atlantic
2.Flyers Win The East
3.Pitkanen ends up 2nd in Calder votes
4.Desjardins again is our best defensemen
5.Gagne scores over 35 goals
6.Williams scores over 20 goals and 60 points
7. Roenick has over 50 helpers and leads the team with 75 points
8.Handzus is a nominee for the Selke
9. Hackett and Esche both play well, Hackett has a Sv% over .920 and starts in the playoffs
10. Leclair retires after this year
1.Simon Gagné will lead the team in goals
2.Hackett and another player will be traded
3.Pikanen will win the Calder
4.Somik,Williams and Seidenberg will have breakout seasons
5.Handzus,Roenick and Gagné will be 1,2,3(not in order) in plus/minus
6.Esche will be the number one starter
7.As the dumb person that I am,I'll say they'll win the finals
8.Primeau will have his best season in his career
9.Recchi will have another kid
10.Esche will lead the league in save %
1. JR will lead the team in points (low 70s).
2. Pitkanen will win the Calder trophy as the R.O.Y.
3. Hackett will play well but once again be bitten by the injury bug. Esche will be a capable backup, but Clarke will hunt for a true #1, playoff tested goalie. Whomever that ends up being will be the #1 @ playoff time.
4. Flyer PP & PK will be in the top 10.
5. Amonte will lead the team in goals, netting 35.
6. LeClair will play well, but will not be happy with his ice time.
7. JR, Gags, Williams and Kapanen will each net 20+.
8. With all of the attention the TOR media heaped on Primeau during last year's 1st round, Keith wins the Selke with a strong defensive year.
9. Flyers finish 2nd in Atlantic.
10. Flyers win two rounds and are unceremoniously bounced out of the playoffs in the conference finals by Ottawa.
Ouch, no one has straight up predicted the Flyers to win the Cup....then again, it doesn't really suprise me since Flyers fans in general are much more humble than Eagles fans.
No, the second any Flyers fan does that, they'll be bounced in the early rounds.
I hate predictions, but I'll make a few.
1) As much as I'd like to see Esche as the #1, it won't happen
2) Gagne will lead the team in goals, around 35
3) JR will lead the team in scoring
4) Pitkanen will struggle a bit in his freshman season
5) Therien won't be here past the deadline
6) Donald Brashear will still hold on to the puck too long, and we'll still complain
7) Donald Brashear will still be here after the deadline
8) Todd Fedoruk will not
9) Eric Chouinard will be given a chance to shine, he will not
10) John LeClair will play at least 70 games in the regular season