HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Teddy Purcell

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-26-2010, 01:50 PM
  #51
The Black1963
Grit & Character
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Orange County CA
Country: United States
Posts: 13,293
vCash: 3733
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM View Post
And for the third time, do us a solid and try and dispute that Halpern has been solid on the penalty kill, which again, for the third time, is the primary role he was brought in to play, NOT POINTS OR SCORING OPPORTUNITIES.
Not taking any sides here, but isn't that more of an afterthought?

I mean since Halpern really hasn't contributed to anything else other than PK (I'll give him some credit but not a whole lot) that is. I don't think there was any mention from kings management stating that Halpern was a PK specialist and that was the primary reason for him being brought in. If anything, they mentioned "leadership" and "depth" not really a PK specialist.

I thought I'd just point that out.

Anyhoo, go back to what you were doing.

The Black1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2010, 01:55 PM
  #52
Tadite
Registered User
 
Tadite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Rhode Island
Country: United States
Posts: 4,788
vCash: 500
Why on earth are people still talking about Teddy? The simple truth is that Teddy needs top-6-9 minutes and to be put in a offensive position to be effective. If he isn't scoring then he is a detriment to the team he doesn't have the game to be a factor on the bottom-3.

One of the things you are just going to have to deal with is that this is going to be the norm. When you have the amount of prospects that we now have some of them are going to be shipped out because they CAN'T beat out the competition. Simple as that. Teddy couldn't win a top-9 let alone a top-6 spot and because of it is he on Tampa. Doesn't mean that he can't have a decent career just that it isn't going to be with us.

Honestly, name a single guy in the top-9 that you would want to replace with Teddy... Who? Richardson? Simmonds? Brown? Williams? Honestly... it's like you seem to think that we have unlimited minutes...

So better prepare yourselves because this going to happen again soon. Next camp we are going to have both Schenn and Loktionov fighting for one of the few possible forward positions. So what do you think is going to happen? Get used to it. This is what happens on good teams....

Just pathetic some of these arguments. How can you honestly say the coaching staff isn't good at development when nearly the whole team is players that we have developed? How you missed that we have one of the youngest cores in the whole NHL?

Tadite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2010, 02:18 PM
  #53
JDM
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Posts: 9,968
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RH63 View Post
Not taking any sides here, but isn't that more of an afterthought?

I mean since Halpern really hasn't contributed to anything else other than PK (I'll give him some credit but not a whole lot) that is. I don't think there was any mention from kings management stating that Halpern was a PK specialist and that was the primary reason for him being brought in. If anything, they mentioned "leadership" and "depth" not really a PK specialist.

I thought I'd just point that out.

Anyhoo, go back to what you were doing.
Very much a forethought.

From March 3rd, http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Matth...iews/125/26751

Quote:
"The one thing (Halpern) does, is he addresses a lot of needs" Lombardi told Heidi Androl. "He can play center, wing, he's good on faceoffs, he kills penalties. It gives us a lot of versatility." Lombardi admitted Halpern was a player he had targeted early in the process. With the Kings ranked 23rd on the penalty kill, Lombardi felt he needed an upgrade. "It was one of the things we were looking for. He certainly fit that description."
A question from Hammond to Murray on the same day: http://www.lakingsnetwork.com/hammond/?p=4354

Quote:
Question: Halpern is known to be a good penalty killer.
Lombardi on Halpern, from March 3rd as well: http://www.lakingsnetwork.com/hammond/?p=4343

Quote:
Halpern was a guy we had targeted well before the break, even, as a possibility. He can do a lot of things. He can do everything from play your fourth-line center to go up — as he did with Tampa Bay — and play on a line with Lecavalier and Malone, because he’s a smart player. He obviously has some experience. He has worn letters in other organizations, so he has shown leadership, and he’s good on faceoffs, he can kill penalities and he’s a smart player. So if you put those things together, we thought we would like to upgrade in that area. Like I said, he can do everything from a fourth-line center to move up, and it gives you a penalty killer.
Murray on Halpern from March 3: http://www.lakingsnetwork.com/hammond/?p=4341

Quote:
“Jeff Halpern has been a pretty good player in this league. He’s a guy who is going to bring a lot of intensity, a lot of hard work. He’s a special-teams player.
So I guess the answer to your question: "Isn't that more of an afterthought?" would be 'no'.

JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2010, 02:38 PM
  #54
Kurrilino
Go Stoll Go
 
Kurrilino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,529
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Kurrilino
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy Squid View Post
Tell me this Kurrilino. Would you rather have Cammy or Smyth?

Here are some numbers for you:

______Gms G A Pts. +/- $

Cammy 57 26 22 48 10 $6

Smyth 57 22 24 46 7 $6.25


I ask you this question because we can't have every good player that plays in the NHL on this team.

I don't know about you but I would take Smyth 8 days a week over Cammy. And this is coming from someone who named himself around Cammy's nickname (Squid).

So, let us say that Lombardi screwed up with the Cammy thing. I think that he more than made up for it with the Smyth thing.

Let it go and move on. Enjoy this team and enjoy the playoffs.
Yes i would rather have Cammy.

Smyth is done in 2 years.
cammy is what.. 27 or 28 and his numbers will increase the next 3-4 years.
That's the reason for wanting Cammy.
Don't get me wrong, i love Smyth i just judge the fact of his age.

But this is still a Purcell thread and i highly regret this trade. Sure Halpern is a leader but not the missing piece to the cup.
I rather lieve the playoff in 1st round with a young 6'3 player with future than
a 76 year old with no potential left.
I prefer a young talent with potential than a older solid grinder without any upside.
Someday we will have a real coach who teach both aspects of the game
and in these daus we will really miss our offese potential we gave up
for grinder.

Kurrilino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2010, 02:41 PM
  #55
Quattro
Registered User
 
Quattro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 4,169
vCash: 500
this may be the dumbest thread ever

Quattro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2010, 02:44 PM
  #56
Kurrilino
Go Stoll Go
 
Kurrilino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,529
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Kurrilino
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadite View Post
Why on earth are people still talking about Teddy? The simple truth is that Teddy needs top-6-9 minutes and to be put in a offensive position to be effective. If he isn't scoring then he is a detriment to the team he doesn't have the game to be a factor on the bottom-3.

One of the things you are just going to have to deal with is that this is going to be the norm. When you have the amount of prospects that we now have some of them are going to be shipped out because they CAN'T beat out the competition. Simple as that. Teddy couldn't win a top-9 let alone a top-6 spot and because of it is he on Tampa. Doesn't mean that he can't have a decent career just that it isn't going to be with us.

Honestly, name a single guy in the top-9 that you would want to replace with Teddy... Who? Richardson? Simmonds? Brown? Williams? Honestly... it's like you seem to think that we have unlimited minutes...
So better prepare yourselves because this going to happen again soon. Next camp we are going to have both Schenn and Loktionov fighting for one of the few possible forward positions. So what do you think is going to happen? Get used to it. This is what happens on good teams....

Just pathetic some of these arguments. How can you honestly say the coaching staff isn't good at development when nearly the whole team is players that we have developed? How you missed that we have one of the youngest cores in the whole NHL?
You don' have to replace a top 6 player......
With the right coach and gameplan we could roll 3 offensive lines and score a bunch.
If we would stop to mix stopper and scorer we would have a cool lineup.

Smyth - Kopitar - Williams
Frolov - Richardson - Brown
Modin- Purcell - Simmonds
Stoll - Handzus - Parse

That would be a hell of a lineup and a true contender
instead a 1st round slaughter victim

But that's just my opinion and the time will tell
But please don't cry for more scoring if we fail big time in Playoff

Kurrilino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2010, 02:52 PM
  #57
JDM
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Posts: 9,968
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quattro View Post
this may be the dumbest thread ever
Its pretty stupid.

This thread = A equals B therefore D minus Z is 1 + PI divided by Vinny equals Playoffs therefore Halpern sucks.

JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2010, 02:53 PM
  #58
JDM
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Posts: 9,968
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurrilino View Post
You don' have to replace a top 6 player......
With the right coach and gameplan we could roll 3 offensive lines and score a bunch.
If we would stop to mix stopper and scorer we would have a cool lineup.

Smyth - Kopitar - Williams
Frolov - Richardson - Brown
Modin- Purcell - Simmonds
Stoll - Handzus - Parse

That would be a hell of a lineup and a true contender
instead a 1st round slaughter victim

But that's just my opinion and the time will tell
But please don't cry for more scoring if we fail big time in Playoff
How many times Kurri?

How many times?

Must you be told that Purcell never will be a center. There is more to playing center than being a good passer.

JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2010, 02:55 PM
  #59
Kurrilino
Go Stoll Go
 
Kurrilino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,529
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Kurrilino
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM View Post
How many times Kurri?

How many times?

Must you be told that Purcell never will be a center. There is more to playing center than being a good passer.
i know, i know.........

He listed as winger
but he's playing Center in Tampa...... at least the games i watched
and he puts on 1 goal and 6 assist in 11 games......
just saying

Kurrilino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2010, 02:59 PM
  #60
The Jumping Shrimp
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 123
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM View Post
Yes, I went through all his game logs.

:27
1:12
1:17
1:25
:42
:47
:33
:26
1:18

And don't jump to conclusions. I didn't say Halpern has been solely responsible for the penalty kill. I said two things: 1) He has been solid on the penalty kill, 2) the Kings PK has been awesome since the trade deadline.

The conclusion is that Halpern has been contributing to that success. It doesn't matter more or less than Kopitar or Richardson or whoever, it only matters that he has been contributing his part and the kill has been working. This you simply can not deny.

Personally, I don't care the slightest bit how well Purcell is doing in TB. I wish him success, and won't be bothered or elated if he thrives or fails.

How well Purcell does in TB means absolutely nothing to the Kings, since as you have already admitted, he would still be a healthy scratch here.

Purcell's success in TB has nothing to do with Halpern's role here. Purcell putting up points in TB does not add or take away to Halpern's contributions here. Different players for different roles, and NEITHER player will ever be able to fill the others shoes.
Let's just agree to disagree. I'll take the first line winger who's re-energized a slumping superstar while playing fantastic and you can have the solid secondary penalty killer who I fail to even notice on the ice night after night. Trust me, when the season is over, this will be looked back on as the most lopsided deal from the trade deadline. And to boot, TB gets a pick. Like I said before, we all know Purcell wasn't going to cut it in LA. Too much of a defensive system for his offensive game. It's now thriving down in TB. Be happy for the guy. After all, he once was a member of the team that you cheer for.

The bottom line is, I just think Halpern has been a total non factor since he's come to LA. And No, those small minutes on the penalty kill really don't impress me in the least, in case you were wondering. If the best you can come up with is that "he's been solid on the PK" (which I think you worked out to just over 8 minutes. In essence, he plays a very minor part on the PK) then you've just proven how my point. Non factor.

The Jumping Shrimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2010, 03:44 PM
  #61
Buddy The Elf
Kings!
 
Buddy The Elf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Belmont Shore
Country: United States
Posts: 9,703
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jumping Shrimp View Post
The bottom line is, I just think Halpern has been a total non factor since he's come to LA. And No, those small minutes on the penalty kill really don't impress me in the least, in case you were wondering. If the best you can come up with is that "he's been solid on the PK" (which I think you worked out to just over 8 minutes. In essence, he plays a very minor part on the PK) then you've just proven how my point. Non factor.
What were you expecting? Mark Messier? The guy wasn't brought in to be a major factor. He is a role player and it was a move for depth for the playoffs. Halpern will help the Kings in the playoffs even if it means that he'll be a warm body if somebody gets hurt. I'd rather have him as an insurance policy than calling up somebody from Manchester.

Good for Tampa on hosing the Kings on that deal if that is your take. He wasn't going anywhere on the Kings team, would have been moved in the offseason (more than likely) and the Kings were going to make depth moves at the deadline. Better that Purcell is gone and not one of the prospects that the Kings will need.

I swear some of you guys are the biggest whiners. Who gives two ***** about Teddy Purcell. He didn't do **** for this team and that is why he is in Tampa Bay and good for him if he is the wind beneath Vinny Lecavalier's wings. I don't see the relevance in what Teddy is doing now. We all know why he isn't here and that is all that matters.

Buddy The Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2010, 04:26 PM
  #62
Ziggy Stardust
Master Debater
 
Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 31,137
vCash: 500
I'd like to dedicate this thread to Kings of past who moved on to greener pastures. Legends such as Chris Kontos, Gary Shuchuk, Mike Allison, Igor Liba, Lonnie Loach, Bob Kudelski and soon, Ted Purcell.

Ziggy Stardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2010, 04:28 PM
  #63
JDM
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Posts: 9,968
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jumping Shrimp View Post
Be happy for the guy. After all, he once was a member of the team that you cheer for.
No one has said they aren't happy for him. In fact, nearly everyone here is happy for him. No one wants Purcell to fail in Tampa, we just aren't going to get our panties in a twist if he does well.

Calm down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jumping Shrimp View Post
The bottom line is, I just think Halpern has been a total non factor since he's come to LA. And No, those small minutes on the penalty kill really don't impress me in the least, in case you were wondering. If the best you can come up with is that "he's been solid on the PK" (which I think you worked out to just over 8 minutes. In essence, he plays a very minor part on the PK) then you've just proven how my point. Non factor.
8 minutes of PK time is hardly a non-factor. Don't confuse him not being the huge factor you for some strange reason were expecting him to be with being a non-factor. That's false logic. Whether he plays a minor or major part on the PK, he has been a factor in it, whether you want to acknowledge that or not. I have not proven your point at all. Your point is that he is a non-factor. I proved he is a factor. No one claimed he was a major factor, so stop pretending like we are or that he should be, because he shouldn't. What part of depth don't you understand?

JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2010, 04:37 PM
  #64
Quattro
Registered User
 
Quattro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 4,169
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM View Post
Its pretty stupid.

This thread = A equals B therefore D minus Z is 1 + PI divided by Vinny equals Playoffs therefore Halpern sucks.

Quattro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2010, 05:03 PM
  #65
markisonfire
Registered User
 
markisonfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Posts: 3,483
vCash: 500
Dustin Brown scored 30+ goals in 07-08 in a Marc Crawford no-defense game plan. That team finished dead last in the Western Conference. I'd much rather be where we are now.

Purcell even had time on the top line, I don't see what else we could have done to improve his chances here. At some point, it has to be up to the player.

markisonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2010, 07:42 PM
  #66
The Jumping Shrimp
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 123
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
I'd like to dedicate this thread to Kings of past who moved on to greener pastures. Legends such as Chris Kontos, Gary Shuchuk, Mike Allison, Igor Liba, Lonnie Loach, Bob Kudelski and soon, Ted Purcell.
Wrong pasture. He's actually been seen hanging in the same pasture as Matt Moulson.

The Jumping Shrimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2010, 07:47 PM
  #67
Tadite
Registered User
 
Tadite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Rhode Island
Country: United States
Posts: 4,788
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM View Post
Its pretty stupid.

This thread = A equals B therefore D minus Z is 1 + PI divided by Vinny equals Playoffs therefore Halpern sucks.

In the long history of HFboards no thread has been as clearly moronic as this.

The idea that a team that's 5th in the West is nothing but failure because Teddy Purcell got moved to Tampa is so deeply delusional and idiotic that I feel that we really shouldn't keep posting as it could be the equivalent of arguing that the sky isn't blue or that the Sun doesn't exist.

Tadite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2010, 07:55 PM
  #68
The Jumping Shrimp
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 123
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM View Post
No one has said they aren't happy for him. In fact, nearly everyone here is happy for him. No one wants Purcell to fail in Tampa, we just aren't going to get our panties in a twist if he does well.

Calm down.



8 minutes of PK time is hardly a non-factor. Don't confuse him not being the huge factor you for some strange reason were expecting him to be with being a non-factor. That's false logic. Whether he plays a minor or major part on the PK, he has been a factor in it, whether you want to acknowledge that or not. I have not proven your point at all. Your point is that he is a non-factor. I proved he is a factor. No one claimed he was a major factor, so stop pretending like we are or that he should be, because he shouldn't. What part of depth don't you understand?
Let's stop beating a dead horse here. It's cool man. You have your opinion and I have mine. I'm sorry if it offends you but I really do view his limited PK time a non factor.

Are you really sure nearly everyone here is happy for him. Someone tried to start an appreciation thread for Purcell when he left and it was basically hijacked with hate posts.

Anyway, I hope Halpern works out but right now I'm just not seeing anything.

The Jumping Shrimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2010, 08:00 PM
  #69
The Jumping Shrimp
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 123
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadite View Post
In the long history of HFboards no thread has been as clearly moronic as this.

The idea that a team that's 5th in the West is nothing but failure because Teddy Purcell got moved to Tampa is so deeply delusional and idiotic that I feel that we really shouldn't keep posting as it could be the equivalent of arguing that the sky isn't blue or that the Sun doesn't exist.
Slow down on the drama man. Who in the hell said the Kings were a failure for trading Purcell?

I know myself and JDB are discussing what Halpern brings to the table. I have no idea where your dramatic tirade came from.

The Jumping Shrimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2010, 12:44 AM
  #70
JT Dutch*
Cult of Personality
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: B.C.
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,548
vCash: 500
... Yeah, as for Purcell -- what's done is done. It's obvious he wasn't in the team's future plans, and I wouldn't have had a problem with him being traded if it were not for an unproductive player at the obvious end of his rope in Halpern.

I find it silly to crow about Halpern's 8 minutes of supposedly effective PK time when he's played 100 minutes of decidedly ineffective 5-on-5 time. He's been poor on faceoffs, he's been invisible along the wall, he rarely hits anyone, and he has all of 4 shots on goal in the 10 games he's played.

He's touted as a PK specialist but he averages about as much PK time per game (48 seconds/G) as Ryan Smyth (42 seconds/G). So, are we calling Ryan Smyth a PK specialist as well? Let's just get some clarification here. Randy Jones sees 45 seconds per game on the PK. He's a defensive specialist? Handzus, Kopitar, Frolov, Stoll, Richardson, and Modin all get the PK nod before Halpern if we're going strictly by time per game for the Kings' forwards.

As for being solid in the room, no one knows that but the players IN that room -- and again, it goes back to the question of -- how useful is veteran leadership from players who can't get the job done on the ice anymore? It's the same tired argument here. Halpern is right in the mold of the Scott Thorntons, the Alyn McCauleys, the Brian Willsies; those useless has-been losing players that Lombardi seems to have this silly and confounding fondness for ... it is baffling that he can't (or won't) quite see where the leadership of this team is generated.

JT Dutch* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2010, 12:55 AM
  #71
Hollywood
Registered User
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 820
vCash: 500
Teddy simply didn't fit here with the team on the ice. I am more than happy for him as he now can redeem himself and get a better contract than he would have gotten had he stayed. He plays with two players that are World class players now, and plays within an system that works for him. He will excel that, there is no doubt. This kid has talent, why do you think they gave him so many chances this year? These guys aren't stupid, Murray and Lombardi. They know what they are doing.
Let's move on and hope both parties excel.

Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2010, 02:07 AM
  #72
Diving Pokecheck*
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 1,474
vCash: 500
Not to hate on Purcell, but it speaks volumes about the Lightning organization that they can give Purcell large minutes.

That may be a reason why they are completely out of the race, whereas the Kings are a lock for the playoffs.

Diving Pokecheck* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2010, 03:23 AM
  #73
Docgonzo
Triple Crown Line
 
Docgonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chino, Ca
Country: United States
Posts: 617
vCash: 500
I like how we are all judging Purcell on 12 games so far, I mean didn't Boyle have like 5 points in a 4 game stretch. And it's not like he is tearing it up where he is, more so shouldn't we be complaining about letting Segal get taken through waviers with this logic? He does have 5g and 5a in 12 games in Dallas, while being a +6.

Docgonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2010, 03:34 AM
  #74
Rorschach
Fearful Symmetry
 
Rorschach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Posts: 6,252
vCash: 500
This is reminding me of the thread on O'Sullivan or Williams.

I'd rather have Williams and Halpern...in the playoffs.

And really, that's all that matters. I don't care about regular season points.

- R

Rorschach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2010, 05:13 AM
  #75
The Jumping Shrimp
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 123
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocGonzo View Post
I like how we are all judging Purcell on 12 games so far, I mean didn't Boyle have like 5 points in a 4 game stretch. And it's not like he is tearing it up where he is, more so shouldn't we be complaining about letting Segal get taken through waviers with this logic? He does have 5g and 5a in 12 games in Dallas, while being a +6.
Would you be saying the same thing if he was stinking it up in his first 12 games. I don't think so. Would you be saying "It's only been 12 games. Let's not judge Purcell's poor play so quickly"?

The Jumping Shrimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:38 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.