HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Blues ticket specials?

Old
03-26-2010, 11:40 PM
Kritter471

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Kritter471
Blues ticket specials?

I'm headed up from Springfield for the second time this season a week from Saturday, but this time I'll be bringing one (maybe two) friends to their first ever hockey games.

I'm trying to find affordable ($30-$40 a piece) tickets in the lower bowl so that they can really get a sense of the speed/physicality of the game, but my usual routes are failing me. Are there any specials going on right now or ways I can grab 2-3 tickets in that range in the next week? I'll know the number in the next few days when my friend in Rolla makes up her mind.

Also, please tell me parking across the street is still just $10. That was fabulously convenient last time, especially with a three hour drive home looming.

And please don't pour beer on the chick in the Stars jersey on Saturday with two confused looking friends. It would leave a bad impression, and I'm really very harmless and nice when visiting other barns.

Kritter471 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2010, 02:16 PM
SteenMachine

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kritter471 View Post
I'm headed up from Springfield for the second time this season a week from Saturday, but this time I'll be bringing one (maybe two) friends to their first ever hockey games.

I'm trying to find affordable ($30-$40 a piece) tickets in the lower bowl so that they can really get a sense of the speed/physicality of the game, but my usual routes are failing me. Are there any specials going on right now or ways I can grab 2-3 tickets in that range in the next week? I'll know the number in the next few days when my friend in Rolla makes up her mind.

Also, please tell me parking across the street is still just $10. That was fabulously convenient last time, especially with a three hour drive home looming.

And please don't pour beer on the chick in the Stars jersey on Saturday with two confused looking friends. It would leave a bad impression, and I'm really very harmless and nice when visiting other barns.
The Stub Hub website puts the only seats that fit your criteria all along the far end of the bowl where Dallas would shoot twice. Getting 2 seems far easier as well.

Hey at least you know what you're cheering for. The night I sat right behind the glass we were next to a guy who decided to bring his girlfriend and her friend (both from Texas) to a Blues game I had to hear "GO TEXAS!!!" for 2 hours until Al MacInnis sent a laser over the goalie's shoulder to win the game and shut them up.

SteenMachine is offline   Reply With Quote