HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

#75: San Jose Sharks vs Vancouver Canucks | 7:00 PST | CBC(HD), CSN-CA(HD)

Old
03-28-2010, 01:32 AM
Minicoop831

vCash: 500
How about manny that puck had some heat on it, no broken bones?

Minicoop831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2010, 01:32 AM
apple22

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
question:

who gets to play hockey on the ice at the tank after the games? Watching HNIC and there's clearly a bunch of people out there playing.
They have games scheduled sometimes (adults or Jr. Sharks teams) or the groups (usually kids) that skate between the periods get an extended time on ice. Also, kids that are part of the Sharks' Kid Club get a chance too.

apple22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2010, 01:33 AM
sjshark91

Quote:
Originally Posted by rideaucrusher21 View Post
Hey guys, heard from a VERY reliable source Thornton is fine. he was out just as precaution and don't be surprised if he plays tomorrow. It wasn't a knee or shoulder or any major injury.
What about Manny?

sjshark91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2010, 01:36 AM
Kingshark49

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Canuck View Post
Great game tonight,congrats on the win.
Thanks. As for the Canucks, they are one heck of a team with a potential to go deep into the post season too. They are a strong and solid team too, entertaining to watch and are fundamentally sound. Hopefully we might see a Sharks vs Canucks WCF series...

Kingshark49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2010, 01:41 AM
Kingshark49

Quote:
Hey guys, heard from a VERY reliable source Thornton is fine. he was out just as precaution and don't be surprised if he plays tomorrow. It wasn't a knee or shoulder or any major injury.
I hope you are right. That collision was a nasty one. If he's okay thank goodness, though it may be wise just to play it safe and keep him out of the Colorado game tomorrow. Thornton will be more valuable down the road. Hopefully Malhotra isn't to badly injured either, though a puck in the face is usually never a good thing...

Kingshark49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2010, 02:14 AM
wishman

Quote:
question:

who gets to play hockey on the ice at the tank after the games? Watching HNIC and there's clearly a bunch of people out there playing.

I played after a Sharks game in January. This was an Sharks Ice Adult Hockey league game. Each team had to sell 100 tickets and we got to play on the ice as one of our league games. It was a blast!!! But not quite as fun as the Sharks Fantasy Camp I did today.

wishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2010, 02:49 AM
NuxFan09

Hey Sharks fans, congrats on the win. It was a great game that, really, could have gone either way.

Despite the fact the Sedins still managed a couple points, the Sharks are one of the best - if not the best - at keeping them at bay. I thought Rob Blake, in particular, did a really good job. The Sedins only connected on the PP and Burrows got a fluke goal off the faceoff from Hank. You guys pretty much shut them down, not an easy feat.

Hope Thornton is okay. He's always been one of the nicest in the league and one of my favourites. Hopefully nothing serious.

Until next time!

NuxFan09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2010, 04:21 AM
exchequer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuxFan09 View Post
Hey Sharks fans, congrats on the win. It was a great game that, really, could have gone either way.

Despite the fact the Sedins still managed a couple points, the Sharks are one of the best - if not the best - at keeping them at bay. I thought Rob Blake, in particular, did a really good job. The Sedins only connected on the PP and Burrows got a fluke goal off the faceoff from Hank. You guys pretty much shut them down, not an easy feat.

Hope Thornton is okay. He's always been one of the nicest in the league and one of my favourites. Hopefully nothing serious.

Until next time!
Good luck in the playoffs!

exchequer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2010, 04:54 AM
Eid Ma Clack Shaw

Send a message via AIM to Eid Ma Clack Shaw
Missed the game tonight but just watched the highlights. Marleau seemed jacked when he scored that goal. Love it. Also love that Blake and Vlasic are playing so good. Don't love that JT is injured. Anyway, should be a good game tomorrow

Eid Ma Clack Shaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2010, 05:49 AM
Thresher

Just got home. (I was at the Stockton Thunder game, then brew/food)

Saw the highlights.
Cliffs notes: Wow on Marleau showing so much emotion after a goal and great googly moogly down goes Jumbo? AAH. Nice to see the Sharks prevailed after once again allowing the first goal. (Thunder weren't so lucky...surrendered the GWG with 3min left in reg. OUCH)

edit

raaah!

pilates

Last edited by Thresher: 03-28-2010 at 06:22 AM.
Thresher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2010, 07:05 AM
Shape
Go Sharks :(

Watched the game during a poker game w/ ruckus going on, hard to focus on it.. I saw the Joe hit though. Is he hurt bad? What is the deal? This makes me nervous. We need our tin man for the playoffs.

Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2010, 10:00 AM
19sharks19

Quote:
Hopefully for our sake that is true. Otherwise, the meal ticket for the team is gone. Everybody knows Joe always gets the major coverage from the opponents best and, the rest get a lot more free space (Patty,etc). If anything major, this coverage changes on to them thus, we are close to toast.

19sharks19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2010, 01:01 PM
EdwardBlake
This is all a joke.

Pens fan here, coming in to say I hope Joe is okay, I have always like him as a player... To my dismay even sometimes when he has scored on Pittsburgh

But like I said I hope he is fine and doesnt miss a game of the post season.

EdwardBlake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2010, 01:39 PM
one2gamble

A couple things

Canucks fans still irritate me, 6 were sitting in front of us last night.

Patty is showing some serious emotion these last few games. Between the goal celebrations, the jabs and the getting in peoples faces. Ott alst game and after the whistle last night. Hes starting to kick it up a notch. Hopefully the rest will follow.

Clowe had another relatively solid game.

The D is still to slow and fast teams are able to hold the zone way to easily.

Juicy really needs to get stronger.

one2gamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2010, 01:52 PM
Ronaldo
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingshark49 View Post
Thanks. As for the Canucks, they are one heck of a team with a potential to go deep into the post season too. They are a strong and solid team too, entertaining to watch and are fundamentally sound. Hopefully we might see a Sharks vs Canucks WCF series...

The same could be said for the Sharks!

Ronaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2010, 02:28 PM
TheJuxtaposer
#Shorks

vCash: 1379
Quote:
Landon got to meet Crosby at the olympics, so Sidney asks him his name and the little Marleau answers "my name's Sidney Crosby."
That may or may not be the most adorable thing I have ever read!

Patty knows how to raise a kid right.

TheJuxtaposer is offline   Reply With Quote