HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

STH Town Hall Questions

Old
03-29-2010, 11:55 PM
Haute Couturier

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyHigh View Post
I'm referring to the fact that apparently the Kings didn't tell him they were going to claim Jones and then he got really upset at them when they did claim him because he wasn't informed.

Not like this is a competition or anything...

This man is a complete buffoon.

Four teams have interest in Jones and he thinks he can sneak him through waivers. Then a team that didn't express their interest in him claims him and he gets mad like they did something wrong.

Haute Couturier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2010, 11:58 PM
IrishSniper87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Ah, I thought we were just focusing on the pure stupidity.
That would be my focus. I would call up and play freakin Sean Curry before I recall Randy ****ing Jones.

IrishSniper87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2010, 12:07 AM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 50
OK, here we go. I'm sure I'll think of something I would have asked had I been there (and knowing these questions would be asked). How long do they give you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiLLY_ShOE1721 View Post
Well, I'm back and here's some things that were discussed:

Holmgren:

Jones-I asked Holmgren if, looking back on how the move had an effect on our possible deadline moves, he would handle the situation with Jones on re-entry waivers differently, and he said he would have done nothing different. He said four teams had called him wondering what his intentions to do with Jones were(didn't go into specifics about what he said/how they reacted, but he did say that the Kings weren't one of them, so the Kings went under the Flyers' noses when claiming Jones off waivers, and he said that really pissed him off. He said they wanted Jones back with the Flyers, not to give him another chance elsewhere. He said he didn't have anything planned at the deadline that would have been halted by Jones' money being on the cap, but I don't buy that.
Tough beans, Paul. He should have known. We all knew. I should have knew the Kings were hawking for cheap fill-ins. They claimed Kyle Quincey, and then dealt him for Ryan Smyth in an outright steal. They traded a conditional draft pick for Sean O'Donnell - with the condition being that they don't trade him somewhere else (they got him for nothing). Dean Lombardi was employed by the Flyers when Randy Jones was in his heyday under Terry Murray on the bench. He didn't think that the Kings were at least entertaining the idea? And even at that, it's not their responsibility to inform other teams of their plans. He sounds like re-entry waivers are treated like restricted free agency. "Don't F us over, or we'll be pissed." Wasn't he unhappy with something else someone did last year too where they got screwed? It's escaping me ATM (I don't think I'm referring to Nolan Baumgartner). Follow-up: So does this mean you preferred Randy Jones to Mike Knuble? Because that's what it looks like.

Quote:
Goaltending-he sees this as our #1 priority in the offseason, he admitted that the Ray Emery experiment was a failure, but for reasons that he nor nobody else had anticipated. He said they were looking at free agents both overseas and NHL(mentioned Esche for a solution this season only but said he couldn't get out of his contract as was reported.)
Understandable given the situation. The Ray Emery experiment was a failure because there was no Plan B. If they had a real second goalie behind him, it wouldn't be a failure. It would just be "finding their guy." To go further would be to beat it to death though, we do enough in other threads.

Quote:
Other weaknesses-he said the second most important thing they were looking to do besides stock up on goaltending is to get bigger up front. Said that that was one of the main motivations for the signings of Holmstrom and Testwuide, they've got size. Both Pryor and Holmgren likened Testwuide to Mike Knuble separately(they were in different stations), which tells me they realize his presence is sorely missed and Hartnell's not cutting it.
I read it exactly the same, and I really like Testwuide. I'm hoping for a Dustin Penner-type.

Quote:
UFAs-admitted that there would be a few guys that were UFAs that wouldn't be returning to the team, I took this as guys like Asham, Emery, and a lot of the old guys on the Phantoms.
They have a lot of guys on the Phantoms that truly are dead weight. If you remove the goaltenders, then the only two guys are Krajicek and Asham. If the choices next year for the 13th forward are Asham and Cote, I surely hope they'd choose to bring back Asham, even if his option wasn't picked up and just re-signed.

Quote:
On the team's up and down play/locker room rift-said that the team frustrates the hell out of him, he doesn't know what is wrong. He thinks that there is the right blend of youngsters and veterans to keep the balance, doesn't think this is a bad group. On the topic of a rift, he said that there is no such rift, just said that Richie straight up doesn't like the media and would rather say nothing to them. At this same time, he said he has talked with him about this and told him that it needs to change, and he needs to get better. Commended Timonen/Pronger on their work in helping Richie with the media.
I read this as someone is a bad egg, and whoever the bad egg is, won't be here next season. Richards doesn't like the media because they got on him about the whole partying thing. And I think he has a sense that people around town don't really care as much as the media thinks we do. And we don't.

Quote:
Luce & Pryor:

Eriksson-said that they are very happy with him, and they are going to be extremely patient with him. Said that they are more than likely going to let him play overseas for at least one more year, likely two barring an amazing performance that earns him a contract. Want him to step up to the SEL for a full year or two, and then they will likely want to bring him over. Stressed being cautious and patient. Admitted that neither he nor any of our goaltending prospects were ready to take over #1 duties for the Flyers.
I think he's really the only one we have any sort of expectations for anyways. Anyways, he's the guy they're taking about, so he's the guy they feel is the #1 goaltending prospect. Hopefully they're not banking on him.

Quote:
Bobrovsky/Rynnas interest-alluded to the fact that they were "looking at some guys overseas, specifically goaltenders" in response to a different question I don't remember. Then I specifically asked about Bobrovsky and Rynnas, and Pryor acknowledged that they had sent scouts to look at both of them. Said that the Flyers' Russian scout thinks very highly of Bobrovsky, and confirmed that Little saw very little of Rynnas when he was over there to look at him. Said that Bobrovsky was higher on their priority list, and would be much more likely to sign with us than Rynnas.
At least they heard of them. Which tells us we were right about what they said last year about Gustavsson.

Quote:
Marshall-said that they are happy with how he has developed, they expect him to be a sort of Dany Markov type player in the future.
Hopefully better. Can't complain yet though, hopefully he sees some NHL time next year, but they don't put him in 2 games and decide he is ready.

Quote:
Trading of 1st round picks-said it was all about timing, saying that they value first round picks a great deal, but specifically in reference to the Pronger deal said that they along with Holmgren all agreed that they thought it was the right time to deal some of them to pick him up.
Check the clock then. Timing's off.

Quote:
Lack of draft picks-didn't specifically refer to their making up for a lack of draft picks by signing undrafted FAs, but emphasized that they were looking at different guys at all positions all over Canada, the US, and Europe, so they're leaving no stone unturned, which I like.
They'd be smart to do that. I would like to see an added emphasis on the lesser countries, not that it would necessarily show up in the draft (since they are lesser countries). Germany, Swiss, Latvia, etc.

Quote:
Laviolette:

System-aggressive forechecking system, believes that any team should be able to adapt to the right system and be willing to implement it.
Tough to argue with someone who knows the winning formula.

Quote:
Fighting-a guy straight up asked him if he was against fighting, and he was sort of taken aback by the question. Said that he wasn't against fighting, but he was against undisciplined play and unnecessary fighting. He didn't approve of Gagne's retaliatory penalty against Volchenkov, despite the fact that he thought it should have been a penalty on A-Train. Said that the no more fighting thing in Carolina stemmed from the fact that they didn't have any fighters, and so it was unnecessary for them to fight, but is willing to let it happen here because we've got guys like Carcillo and Laperriere.
Obviously not your question, lol. He addressed this. In fact, he addressed this in his very first post-game press conference. And the way you put it, it sounds like he's been asked the question a lot, and may have used the same answer he did on December 6, word for word.

Quote:
Luukko:

Draft/All-Star Game-said that they had put in a bid for the all star game and draft to be held here within the next 3 years, and sounded very confident that they were going to get it.
As noted in the past, this is a big departure from their previous stance of "we will never bid to host the draft." Less and less teams seem to want it, so I guess they figure it won't count as much on their dime. They used to announce this stuff 2 or 3 years ahead of time, but this year they started the season without naming a host.

Quote:
Winter Classic-said that the game was a huge success, and expects the Flyers to participate some time in the fairly near future. Acknowledged a possible game at Beaver Stadium against the Pens, and admitted that it was all about the ratings, and the Flyers draw them.
This doesn't shock me, but their dream matchup will be thwarted if the Penguins get next year's. NBC runs the show, not the NHL, and it's why you'll see the same 6-8 teams dominate this thing.

Quote:
Broad Street Bullies Documentary-HBO did a documentary on the Flyers and the city of Philadelphia in the 1970s, focusing on the cup years, the Soviet game, part of the unbeaten streak. Said he was very happy with it, was very well done including interviews with a lot of the legendary guys. They're going to be holding the premiere at the Wachovia Center, and they are going to invite all season ticket holders, and are going to make a party of it. Will be on April 13th, the days between the regular season ending and playoffs.
Also will be shown May 4.

Quote:
Locker Room:

Equipment-a lot of these guys use some old ass equipment, especially shoulder pads, pants, and shin pads. Carcillo's shoulder pads as well as Coburn's were a minimum of 8 years old, I would guarantee you that. They all have different pants/girdles too, which I didn't realize. Almost all of the guys use pants except for Krajicek and Cote, they use girdles with shells, which I had no idea about. Krajicek's was some old blue one, looked really beat up. They almost all have the same Reebok elbow pads. Saw Richards' redneck rebellion hat that he always wears in post-game interviews.
Old equipment seems to be the norm. New equipment has to be broken in, and I guess the players don't feel like having to go through it.

Quote:
Other-didn't see any liquor in anyone's locker this time, which was nice to see. I saw Gagne had some supplements, and Hartnell had an extremely odd doll in his locker where they keep their street clothes. It looked like a little black baby wearing some sort of odd green costume, I imagine someone put it there as a joke.
I guess liquor is "seriously discouraged" too. Was it there last year? I'm assuming they do this in the locker room.

Quote:
There was some obligatory *****ing by people about parking and how they don't think our defensemen are tough enough in front of the net, they tried to feed us Cadillac Grille memberships, and other filler stuff.
Ha. Parking. Well, parking is ridiculous. A lot of things aside from ticket prices are ridiculous. If you park in the Jetro lot, it's $5. Worth it given the alternative. The people who sit next to me park in FDR park for free and walk. They also leave early...always. It was this reason that they missed the Flyers/Senators brawl in 2004. Anyways, they just want their voices heard. I guess they passed that off as "we don't have anything to do with that," which only Luukko would know the real answer.

Quote:
That's about all I remember, but the oddest thing was that both Laviolette and Holmgren referred to Gagne as Simon, like the way you would say Chris Simon's last name. I was in Group B for others that attended.
Strange, I'm pretty sure I heard Paul say his name correctly in the past. Maybe Gagne wants to join the trend of changing the pronunciation of his name.

GKJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2010, 12:11 AM
RIPRichardsCarter

tl;dr

RIPRichardsCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2010, 01:05 AM
Murphy7
Drop the puck

Scared to quote all that GKJ, so it's 15-20 minutes a session. I'll put together some of my stuff shortly.

Murphy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2010, 02:06 AM
GoneFullHextall
Fire Berube

Quote:
Originally Posted by go kim johnsson 514 View Post
It's escaping me ATM (I don't think I'm referring to Nolan Baumgartner). Follow-up: So does this mean you preferred Randy Jones to Mike Knuble? Because that's what it looks like.

I dont think anything that happened last year but I do know in 07-08 Holmgren was pissed at San Jose/Brian Boucher when Boucher signed with the Sharks at the trade deadline. Boucher had a AHL only contract that season and was free to sign a NHL deal with any other team. Holmgren probably thought Boucher wasnt being loyal I guess by signing with a NHL team.

GoneFullHextall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2010, 02:36 AM
Murphy7
Drop the puck

Trying not to repeat BillyShoe ...
Pre-Event Meal:
At the Cadillac Grille this year. Last year at the Lexus Club. Zamboni was resurfacing the ice during the meal, which was a nice touch. Last year, the parking/sales pitch was at the Cadillac Grille.

Parking/sales pitch:
Yes, a sales pitch. But held in the ice-level media room this year, which gave newbies a look at another part of the Wach. It would have been better if the room was set-up like it would be on a game day.

Locker room:
The heat was on. The team practiced at the arena and it was like a sauna in the locker room as we went through (they were drying the equipment). I took a few pictures in there, but will need to e-mail them to someone to post (unless someone wants to show me that trick finally. I'm old. I admit it). My kid got to use what I'd have to guess was the players' bathroom while we were down there, so we got a bonus on the tour (told the wife that I took a pic of the kid on the can. I didn't, but she freaked thinking I did).

Prospects:
Don Luce was in this year (was out scouting last season). We got a video display of 10 prospects: Johan Backlund, Dennis Bodrov, Marc-Andre Bourdon, Jon Kalinski, Garrett Klotz, David Laliberte, Joonas Lehtivuori, Patrick Maroon, Kevin Marshall, and Andreas Nodl.
Klotz was shown fighting, and fighting, and fighting. IIRC, there were no highlights of him displaying stick skills. A woman then asked why the Flyers are grooming "dinosaurs."
Nodl needed to work on his defensive game when he turned pro because he was a prolific collegiate scorer. Now, he needs to continue his improved defensive play and find his scoring touch.
Marshall is a physical stopper who will never be look upon for significant offense.
Lehtivuori had some nice offensive highlights for a defenseman.
Said Eriksson and Morrison should be part of the long-term future in goal.

Luukko:
That was fun. It got loud, and one guy asked flat-out if the team misses the playoffs, will Homer go? Luukko said no. The guy told him that because of that answer, he would not renew his season tickets. Luukko tried to politely (under the circumstances) apologize, but said we are an organization, we cannot make decisions to make one fan happy. Several in the group voiced their concerns over the lack of consistency from this team over the past three years, demanding greater change than what has taken place.
He said the team wants the draft and the ASG. He conceded the Flyers made a mistake by hosting the ASG in 1992 because they had a new building four years later. Luukko seems like a nice guy, so it didn't come across as a shot at the organization like it might as you read this. Once the team hosted in '92, it had to wait through the cycle of other teams that wanted to host it.
Draft could be soon. He was quickly asked why the team would bother since it didn't have any significant draft picks in the next couple of drafts.
Asked about retiring Pelle Lindbergh's number. Said there is a panel of writers and Flyers personnel who vote on such things (I think he was confusing the Flyers HOF here, as he spoke of 19 members). He said there is nothing holding back the possibility of retiring the number -- it has nothing to do with the way he died. He said if the number was retired, it would be because of what Lindbergh accomplished as a Flyer.
Note: Neither Luukko nor Shawn Tilger knew how many Flyers numbers are retired. I'm sure all were retired before they both joined the organization, so the number has been unchanged for as long as they've worked there.
Confirmed Winter Classic whites are the new road jersey next season.

Holmgren:
We got an early "What can you do?" followed by at least 10 $hit happens, which had one surprisingly knowledgeable pre-teen giggling.
Got grilled on NTCs/NMCs to players like Hartnell and Briere. Got blunt, too. Paraphasing, but it went something like this:
You don't think I can't trade a guy with a NTC? Well, I can't now, but in the offseason, I'd just go to Scottie and tell him it's not working out, and to give me a list of 10 teams he'd like to play for. You don't think there's any interest in Scott Hartnell? I had 10 teams asking me for him at the trade deadline.
Fans voiced their frustration at the lack of consistency, Homer voiced similar frustration.
He said teams asked for Carter, but that he's not going anywhere. He has an MRI on April 12. The earliest he could skate is April 13.
He talked about Richards' leadership. After the Pens game, the team bussed to the airport. After Homer got off the bus, the Captain held the rest of the team on the bus and had a chat. They had to hold the plane for 30 minutes, waiting for the team. Then they won 5-1 over the Devils.
Asked about Boucher, and if he felt comfortable with him in goal, he was honest. "I feel better after last night." He added that didn't mean all was well, admitting Bouch has struggled mightily this season. At this moment, Bouch is it ... though Leighton did skate Monday for the first time since his injury and may be back sooner than originally expected.
Future in goal: "Well, we only have one guy under contract for next season, so yes, we have to do something there." He was asked about the Tim Thomas rumors that returned in earnest Sunday, and he left the door open, saying that Boston wasn't going to trade Thomas "this season."
Drafting Russians: The team is looking at more of them, and may sign Popov soon (draft of '08 maybe). There is real risk in drafting Russians because they can stay home and make more money than the NHL entry level. Ovechkin could make $20 million tax free in Russia, but has said since he was 14 that he wanted to play in the NHL. He is something of an ambassador for the Caps, too, which makes it more likely other Russians will come over to play for them. The Flyers have Bodrov finally, though that took a while, and they are looking at another (the name escapes me, but I'd probably know it if I heard it).
Said it was hard to fire John Stevens, a friend, but a change had to be made.

Laviolette:
Greeted us with, I heard about this group. You're a boisterous bunch.
Asked about the Flyers' run of bad/weird calls, or at least the perception. Said the ref Saturday told him the goal should have counted, but Toronto overruled him. Couldn't believe the change in Ottawa after watching the replay board. Said the team feels like calls go against them, like Bartulis' call the other day.
He thinks Carcillo will be suspended for the hit the other day, but doesn't think he deserves it. Said Carcillo knows his name isn't "... uh ... gold ... in the NHL office." A fan quickly said, "Like Sidney Crosby?" Lavi laughed, and there looked like there was a quick nod of the head. Then, someone said but you'd like to have Crosby on your team (I'm not sure if it was Lavi or another fan), but it was unanimous among the fans that we'd take Ovechkin over Crosby. Or Malkin. No one spoke up that they wanted Crosby in O&B.
Talked penalties/discipline, said the team missed Mike Knuble, and really likes what Braydon Coburn could become (and no, I didn't bring my oldest kid and I didn't ask about Coburn). He did say he knew how much the fans are on Coburn, but that he is young and is logging big minutes with huge responsibilities. Called Timonen the most underrated defenseman in the NHL.
He was great, kept us going the whole time. This session was much different from last year.

Murphy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2010, 03:00 AM
dbr2
Lockout Beard

Send a message via AIM to dbr2
Thanks for the reports guys.

I would of asked Lavi this, what do you think of John Stevens? Is he good coach? Kidding...kinda.

dbr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2010, 07:37 AM
CharlieGirl
Get well soon Kimmo

Thanks for the reports! I don't know if all teams do this, but I love that the Flyers make themselves so available to fans.

CharlieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2010, 09:11 AM
xxjimmypxx

I was in Murphy's group, our Customer service rep leaned over to Homer at the beginning and whispered to him. He knew we were coming, stood up took his jacket off and said "I hear this group is rowdy" and went right on the attack, walking up and down the aisles while people were grilling him. At one point in the beginning, a guy yells at him "We don't care about any other team we care about the Flyers" the lady in the row to the right of him was yelling "PAUL THESE ARE YOUR CUSTOMERS."

All in all, it was definitely worth the 3 1/2 hours I dedicated to it.

xxjimmypxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2010, 10:36 AM
Jester

GKJ, we've been over this.

ATM means two things, and neither of 'em is "At The Moment."

Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2010, 10:50 AM
BillyShoe1721
Terriers

Send a message via AIM to BillyShoe1721
Murphy-since we were the first group with the prospects, they didn't have the video up and running yet and we didn't get to see it? Anything interesting or of note?

BillyShoe1721 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2010, 10:50 AM
IrishSniper87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy7 View Post
Luukko:
That was fun. It got loud, and one guy asked flat-out if the team misses the playoffs, will Homer go? Luukko said no. The guy told him that because of that answer, he would not renew his season tickets. Luukko tried to politely (under the circumstances) apologize, but said we are an organization, we cannot make decisions to make one fan happy. Several in the group voiced their concerns over the lack of consistency from this team over the past three years, demanding greater change than what has taken place.
He said the team wants the draft and the ASG. He conceded the Flyers made a mistake by hosting the ASG in 1992 because they had a new building four years later. Luukko seems like a nice guy, so it didn't come across as a shot at the organization like it might as you read this. Once the team hosted in '92, it had to wait through the cycle of other teams that wanted to host it.
Draft could be soon. He was quickly asked why the team would bother since it didn't have any significant draft picks in the next couple of drafts.

Holmgren:
We got an early "What can you do?" followed by at least 10 $hit happens, which had one surprisingly knowledgeable pre-teen giggling.
Got grilled on NTCs/NMCs to players like Hartnell and Briere. Got blunt, too. Paraphasing, but it went something like this:
You don't think I can't trade a guy with a NTC? Well, I can't now, but in the offseason, I'd just go to Scottie and tell him it's not working out, and to give me a list of 10 teams he'd like to play for. You don't think there's any interest in Scott Hartnell? I had 10 teams asking me for him at the trade deadline.
Fans voiced their frustration at the lack of consistency, Homer voiced similar frustration.
He said teams asked for Carter, but that he's not going anywhere. He has an MRI on April 12. The earliest he could skate is April 13.
He talked about Richards' leadership. After the Pens game, the team bussed to the airport. After Homer got off the bus, the Captain held the rest of the team on the bus and had a chat. They had to hold the plane for 30 minutes, waiting for the team. Then they won 5-1 over the Devils.

Laviolette:
Greeted us with, I heard about this group. You're a boisterous bunch.
Asked about the Flyers' run of bad/weird calls, or at least the perception. Said the ref Saturday told him the goal should have counted, but Toronto overruled him. Couldn't believe the change in Ottawa after watching the replay board. Said the team feels like calls go against them, like Bartulis' call the other day.
He thinks Carcillo will be suspended for the hit the other day, but doesn't think he deserves it. Said Carcillo knows his name isn't "... uh ... gold ... in the NHL office." A fan quickly said, "Like Sidney Crosby?" Lavi laughed, and there looked like there was a quick nod of the head. Then, someone said but you'd like to have Crosby on your team (I'm not sure if it was Lavi or another fan), but it was unanimous among the fans that we'd take Ovechkin over Crosby. Or Malkin. No one spoke up that they wanted Crosby in O&B.
Talked penalties/discipline, said the team missed Mike Knuble, and really likes what Braydon Coburn could become (and no, I didn't bring my oldest kid and I didn't ask about Coburn). He did say he knew how much the fans are on Coburn, but that he is young and is logging big minutes with huge responsibilities. Called Timonen the most underrated defenseman in the NHL.
He was great, kept us going the whole time. This session was much different from last year.
This is sadly and by far the most exciting thing to see in print, even though I knew it was coming.

I hope he does trade Hartnell.

Go Richie!

Timonen is underrated.

Also, the ASG will be better then the draft since we don't have picks ...

IrishSniper87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2010, 12:40 PM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

Quote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATM

Quote:
Miscellaneous

* Internet slang for "at the moment"
Quote:
Said the ref Saturday told him the goal should have counted, but Toronto overruled him.
What? Under the NHL rule-book, that wasn't reviewable by Toronto, it's an on-ice call only.

We're the refs on the headset? I don't recall now.

GKJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2010, 12:53 PM
HoverCarle*

Send a message via MSN to HoverCarle*
seems like some good stuff. I really hope they are patient with Eriksson

HoverCarle* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2010, 01:11 PM
Haute Couturier

Thanks Murphy for the recap. What did they say in response to the dinosaur comment?

Man it sounds like there were some unhappy fans with Holmgren. I love it.

Haute Couturier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2010, 01:15 PM
HoverCarle*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
Thanks Murphy for the recap. What did they say in response to the dinosaur comment?

Man it sounds like there were some unhappy fans with Holmgren. I love it.
I agree though. I hate wasting picks on guys like Klotz and Rinaldo when you can just find fighters in free agency every year

Old
03-30-2010, 01:23 PM
Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by go kim johnsson 514 View Post
The internet was made for porn, son.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ATM

Some puritan-innocent folks may have started using it without knowing it, but ATM is ass-to-mouth, or automated teller machine.

Old
03-30-2010, 01:26 PM
ilovetheflyers8

Quote:

Thanks a lot for the reports Billy and Murphy!

ilovetheflyers8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2010, 01:36 PM
Bryz4shiz

Quote:
Sick.

Bryz4shiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2010, 01:46 PM
FlyHigh

Send a message via AIM to FlyHigh Send a message via MSN to FlyHigh
How did a conversation about STHs turn to porn acronyms? I don't disapprove, but I'm curious about the journey.

FlyHigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2010, 01:48 PM
Jester

Quote:
How did a conversation about STHs turn to porn acronyms? I don't disapprove, but I'm curious about the journey.
GKJ used one.

Old
03-30-2010, 01:49 PM
FlyHigh

Send a message via AIM to FlyHigh Send a message via MSN to FlyHigh
Quote:
GKJ used one.
I enjoy using ATM because it creates that ambiguity.

FlyHigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2010, 01:59 PM
HoverCarle*

Quote:
I enjoy using ATM because it creates that ambiguity.
that's what she said

Old
03-30-2010, 02:03 PM
Valhoun*

Send a message via AIM to Valhoun*
Quote:
Yep.

Valhoun* is offline   Reply With Quote