HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Geek Emporium
Geek Emporium Discuss computers, hardware, software, electronics, video games, internet, etc.

Google Chrome: Can't scroll up???

Old
03-29-2010, 05:22 PM
Naych_PHX
Are you, kidding me?

vCash: 500
Google Chrome: Can't scroll up???

I've had Chrome for over a year now, but just recently I've noticed it's not letting me scroll up with the mouse wheel. I can scroll down though.

I added an IE tab extension for Chrome a few days ago, but the scrolling was working fine that day and after. I'm also using a Dell mouse if that helps any.

I've tried googling for help and all of the pages are from around 2008 and pretty confusing for me to understand.

Any help? Thanks.

Naych_PHX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2010, 07:32 PM
Jimmypop316

vCash: 500
Don't know if this will help, but I had that problem a couple months ago when I installed EHM on Windows 7. I could scroll down, but not up. Only in EHM.

What I did to fix it was I had another mouse I used (different brand/model) I plugged that sucker in and Windows installed some new drivers for it. I booted up EHM and the scroll up was working again. Unplugged the other mouse, and plugged mine back in and worked like a charm.

Big question is, are you having any other problems scrolling up in any other programs, and if you uninstall your IE extension does it go away?

Jimmypop316 is offline   Reply With Quote