HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

Upcoming Media Appearences - Coach Trotz on 560 AM TODAY at 5:25 PM CST!!!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-31-2010, 01:11 PM
  #76
quoth the Raven
Anders Lindback Fan
 
quoth the Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Smashville
Country: United States
Posts: 775
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Oil View Post
I'd really like to hear that, is there any way to get a feed of that online?
Which one? You can hear them both online.

www.1045thezone.com @ 6pm
http://www.wnsr.com/ @ 7pm

quoth the Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2010, 01:18 PM
  #77
Que Sera Sera
Registered User
 
Que Sera Sera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,404
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Que Sera Sera
Amazing, thanks a lot Sabre . Hopefully I won't forget haha, I have a lot of work to do. Maybe I can get all my homework done before this (yeah right )

Que Sera Sera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2010, 01:25 PM
  #78
Seth Lake
Registered User
 
Seth Lake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 8,855
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
First show:
www.1045thezone.com

Second show:
www.wsnr.com

Both sites have "listen live" links for you to click on...
Guess I should know better than to make the last post on a page...

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2010, 01:38 PM
  #79
quoth the Raven
Anders Lindback Fan
 
quoth the Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Smashville
Country: United States
Posts: 775
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Oil View Post
Amazing, thanks a lot Sabre . Hopefully I won't forget haha, I have a lot of work to do. Maybe I can get all my homework done before this (yeah right )
Work hard! Or do what I do (and shouldn't) and have fun now, then stay up all night doing your homework, hahah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
Guess I should know better than to make the last post on a page...
It isn't the last post on the page for me. We posted at the exact same time and yours showed up first. I'm sure he's appreciative of you too.

quoth the Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2010, 01:41 PM
  #80
Que Sera Sera
Registered User
 
Que Sera Sera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,404
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Que Sera Sera
I appreciate you too, Lake
And Sabre that's what I'll probably do. It's only math anyway, not a big deal
Posted via Mobile Device

Que Sera Sera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2010, 01:48 PM
  #81
Seth Lake
Registered User
 
Seth Lake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 8,855
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreTooth3539 View Post
It isn't the last post on the page for me. We posted at the exact same time and yours showed up first. I'm sure he's appreciative of you too.
What do you have your posts/page rate set to? I didn't even realize you could change it...

I was just kidding...apparently I was a split-second faster on the draw, but glad to see the info there anyways...

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2010, 02:31 PM
  #82
Que Sera Sera
Registered User
 
Que Sera Sera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,404
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Que Sera Sera
You can change that? Yeah, Lake is showing up as last on the prebious page for me as well. So I assume you can. Sabre, share!
Posted via Mobile Device

Que Sera Sera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2010, 02:43 PM
  #83
Seth Lake
Registered User
 
Seth Lake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 8,855
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Oil View Post
You can change that? Yeah, Lake is showing up as last on the prebious page for me as well. So I assume you can. Sabre, share!
Posted via Mobile Device
User CP > Edit Options > # of posts per page to display > Save Changes

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2010, 02:45 PM
  #84
Que Sera Sera
Registered User
 
Que Sera Sera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,404
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Que Sera Sera
Thanks Lake I'll change that once I'm back on the ol' PC.
Posted via Mobile Device

Que Sera Sera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2010, 09:13 PM
  #85
quoth the Raven
Anders Lindback Fan
 
quoth the Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Smashville
Country: United States
Posts: 775
vCash: 500
I have mine set to 30 posts per page. I couldn't stand having only 10 per page.

quoth the Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2010, 09:28 PM
  #86
Seth Lake
Registered User
 
Seth Lake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 8,855
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreTooth3539 View Post
I have mine set to 30 posts per page. I couldn't stand having only 10 per page.
The default setting is 25 per page...

I tried out 50 per page, but didn't like how many I had to sort through and didn't want to go under 25, so...I just set it back to 25 in the end...

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2010, 09:54 PM
  #87
Que Sera Sera
Registered User
 
Que Sera Sera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,404
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Que Sera Sera
I forgot to set mine and now I'm sick on top of everything else. There's a stomach virus going around here 'S
Posted via Mobile Device

Que Sera Sera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2010, 11:28 PM
  #88
quoth the Raven
Anders Lindback Fan
 
quoth the Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Smashville
Country: United States
Posts: 775
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
The default setting is 25 per page...

I tried out 50 per page, but didn't like how many I had to sort through and didn't want to go under 25, so...I just set it back to 25 in the end...
Oh okay. Most vBulletin boards I've been on are defaulted at 10, so I just assumed here was the same. I like 30, why don't you chose that? It's between 25 and 50.

quoth the Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2010, 11:33 PM
  #89
Seth Lake
Registered User
 
Seth Lake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 8,855
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreTooth3539 View Post
Oh okay. Most vBulletin boards I've been on are defaulted at 10, so I just assumed here was the same. I like 30, why don't you chose that? It's between 25 and 50.
I was thinking that as I typed...I'm a creature of habit though and it's been set at 25 since I joined back in 2005...so I'm gonna stay with that setting for now.

Will definitely use the feature though in the future, probably throughout the playoffs and other key events, when the posts are coming so fast they're virtually impossible to keep up with...

To get the thread back on topic...

How were the radio shows tonight? Any stories or pictures you care to share? How did The Forechecker do co-hosting with Paul McCann?

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2010, 11:45 PM
  #90
quoth the Raven
Anders Lindback Fan
 
quoth the Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Smashville
Country: United States
Posts: 775
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
To get the thread back on topic...

How were the radio shows tonight? Any stories or pictures you care to share? How did The Forechecker do co-hosting with Paul McCann?
Very good! Boyd was so nice, I think he was really pleased that I had gotten a picture of him printed. He was like "oh wow!" when I gave it to him to sign. He looked like a little school boy when I told him that I saw his first (and second) goals as a Predator because we went to the St. Louis game. I guess he just liked the appreciation since he's the new kid on the block.

It was funny, at one point the other DJ (we've had this discussion before and I still can't remember his name... the guy who works for 560AM radio, not Paul) said "so his nickname is Horny, right?" and Jordin and Boyd laughed and said "yeah, Horny." And the DJ was like "that was my nickname in college."

You know how they have to interview each on 560AM radio... surprisingly, Boyd did wayyy better than Jordin. They constantly talked about how he was quiet and didn't really say much, yet he was able to interview Jordin well. When it was time to switch, Jordin was like "yeah, I am a man of few words, so I don't know what to say." Hah! I would have thought it'd be the other way around.

Patric and Wade were funny, Wade always has such a great sense of humor when it comes to his "talent" in the NHL or how much ice time he gets or when the last game he played was, etc. I can't even remember much else from that radio show at the moment...

Oh, also about Forechecker, I think he hosted at 6pm before the hockey hour started because he wasn't there when Boyd and Jordin were there.

quoth the Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2010, 11:57 PM
  #91
Seth Lake
Registered User
 
Seth Lake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 8,855
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreTooth3539 View Post
Very good! Boyd was so nice, I think he was really pleased that I had gotten a picture of him printed. He was like "oh wow!" when I gave it to him to sign. He looked like a little school boy when I told him that I saw his first (and second) goals as a Predator because we went to the St. Louis game. I guess he just liked the appreciation since he's the new kid on the block.
I still haven't seen or heard an interview with him, but like the story...I think he'll be a Predator for a few seasons at a minimum...

Quote:
It was funny, at one point the other DJ (we've had this discussion before and I still can't remember his name... the guy who works for 560AM radio, not Paul) said "so his nickname is Horny, right?" and Jordin and Boyd laughed and said "yeah, Horny." And the DJ was like "that was my nickname in college."
Greg Pogue? Yikes! That had to draw a few awkward laughs from the audience...

Quote:
You know how they have to interview each on 560AM radio... surprisingly, Boyd did wayyy better than Jordin. They constantly talked about how he was quiet and didn't really say much, yet he was able to interview Jordin well. When it was time to switch, Jordin was like "yeah, I am a man of few words, so I don't know what to say." Hah! I would have thought it'd be the other way around.
Yeah, I've been around Tootoo in several non-event settings where he generally keeps quiet, keeps his answers short, and always wears a smile...so that seems to fit my experiences...

Quote:
Patric and Wade were funny, Wade always has such a great sense of humor when it comes to his "talent" in the NHL or how much ice time he gets or when the last game he played was, etc. I can't even remember much else from that radio show at the moment...
I have to ask...how many times did Beeler claim responsibility for the Predators victory Monday night and did he say anything about the result last night being a by-product of removing him from the lineup? Wade is a great personality...I will miss him when he's gone...

Quote:
Oh, also about Forechecker, I think he hosted at 6pm before the hockey hour started because he wasn't there when Boyd and Jordin were there.
Quite possible, will have to go back to OTF tomorrow to read his recap...

Thanks for the update!

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2010, 11:57 PM
  #92
Que Sera Sera
Registered User
 
Que Sera Sera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,404
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Que Sera Sera
I. Forgot.
I set an alarm on my phone, literally every type of reminder I could..... and I forgot. I'm a champion.
Posted via Mobile Device

Que Sera Sera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2010, 11:15 AM
  #93
quoth the Raven
Anders Lindback Fan
 
quoth the Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Smashville
Country: United States
Posts: 775
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Oil View Post
I. Forgot.
I set an alarm on my phone, literally every type of reminder I could..... and I forgot. I'm a champion.
Posted via Mobile Device
Aww, bummer! Well I recorded last week's Blackstone show (because Pekka was on it ) if you want to listen to that.
Also I'm Raven (I asked a question on the air ).
http://www.zshare.net/audio/74255422ce780af4/

quoth the Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-14-2010, 03:35 PM
  #94
Seth Lake
Registered User
 
Seth Lake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 8,855
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Weber on 104.5 FM today at 5:50 PM CST...

http://www.1045thezone.com

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-14-2010, 03:40 PM
  #95
PredAlert
Registered User
 
PredAlert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 118
vCash: 500
Thank for the info, I'll be listening for sure

PredAlert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-30-2010, 05:11 PM
  #96
Seth Lake
Registered User
 
Seth Lake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 8,855
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Coach Trotz on the Thom Abraham Show (560 AM) this afternoon at 5:25 PM CST to discuss the upcoming training camp...

Listen live:
http://www.wnsr.com/index.php?id=2

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-30-2010, 06:39 PM
  #97
Seth Lake
Registered User
 
Seth Lake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 8,855
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
Coach Trotz on the Thom Abraham Show (560 AM) this afternoon at 5:25 PM CST to discuss the upcoming training camp...

Listen live:
http://www.wnsr.com/index.php?id=2
In case you missed it, OTF has the audio up...

http://www.ontheforecheck.com/2010/8...is-new-captain

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-30-2010, 07:32 PM
  #98
cleangene
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Beautiful Bellevue
Posts: 962
vCash: 500
That is one positive-minded coach. LET'S GET THIS SEASON GOING!!!!!!!!!!!

cleangene is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:53 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.