HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

St. Louis Blues 2 @ Nashville Predators 3 | 1 April | 19:00 CST

Old
03-31-2010, 11:48 PM
Que Sera Sera

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Que Sera Sera
St. Louis Blues 2 @ Nashville Predators 3 | 1 April | 19:00 CST

FINAL SCORE:
ST. LOUIS BLUES 2 NASHVILLE PREDATORS 3

St. Louis Blues at Nashville Predators
@

PREGAME STATISTICS

SEASON SERIES

INJURY REPORT

CURRENT STANDINGS

This could potentially be a game where we clinch. I'm not sure what else to put in here, this being my first GDT and all. Hopefully I did a good job
I wasn't able to find a projected lineup just yet, so when one does show up I'll throw it in. I do have some info about our clinching, though. If the Flames lose as I write this on March 31 (although they are currently up 2-0 halfway through the third) and we beat the Blues we clinch a spot. It looks like the Flames will win, so if we beat the Blues Calgary has to lose to Colorado on 2 April for us to clinch. Three points away, baby.

Last edited by Que Sera Sera: 04-02-2010 at 10:30 AM.
Que Sera Sera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2010, 11:49 PM
quoth the Raven
Anders Lindback Fan

1 April? 19:00? Us southern hicks don't use your silly military/Canadian/rest of the world formatting.

Also, just out of respect, I'd take out Grebeshkov's injury. I know it's now public knowledge but he didn't want it get out to the media, and the fact that it did was pretty crappy, so personally I'd just put "lower body," but maybe that's just me.

quoth the Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2010, 11:51 PM
Que Sera Sera

Oh really? I knew we had Metric system differences etc but I had no idea DDMM format wasn't used in the US. Oh well, I'll stand up as the only Canadian here.
Posted via Mobile Device

Old
03-31-2010, 11:55 PM
quoth the Raven
Anders Lindback Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Oil View Post
Oh really? I knew we had Metric system differences etc but I had no idea DDMM format wasn't used in the US. Oh well, I'll stand up as the only Canadian here.
Posted via Mobile Device
It's okay, it adds your Canadian flare to the mix.
I just hope all of us unedumakated peoples will know when 19:00 is! Hahah.

Oh and yeah, we're weird. We put the month first, then the day, then the year. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense because the smallest should come first, but we write it like April 1, 2010 or 4/1/2010.

Old
03-31-2010, 11:59 PM
quoth the Raven
Anders Lindback Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Oil View Post
Oh geez I look like a bit of an ass after that post lol, since you edited I didn't catch it on my phone so I responded with "Oh really" (or it seemed I did) to Grebs' plight. I had no idea it was to be kept out of this sort of thing, but it's an image and as such I can't alter it from my phone. I'll change it first chance I get to "lower body" but SLake if you read this (or BigFatCat) could you simply delete it now?
Thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device
Oh it's okay! How about one of them edit it with this picture instead?

Also, it was said that he didn't want the nature of his injury revealed (as I'm sure we all understand) but that his old city Edmonton's newspaper revealed it, so it became public knowledge. Poor guy.

Old
03-31-2010, 11:59 PM
Que Sera Sera

That's how it's generally spoken in Canada. If I saw someone on the street and they asked for the date I'd say April 1st (happy April Fools' by the way evertone) but write it 1 April. Odd.
Posted via Mobile Device

Old
04-01-2010, 12:01 AM
Que Sera Sera

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreTooth3539 View Post
Oh it's okay! How about one of them edit it with this picture instead?

Also, it was said that he didn't want the nature of his injury revealed (as I'm sure we all understand) but that his old city Edmonton's newspaper revealed it, so it became public knowledge. Poor guy.
That picture is perfect, so of any mods somehow stumble acorss here could you edit? Please and thank you
Posted via Mobile Device

Old
04-01-2010, 01:32 AM
Seth Lake

Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Well, now that we got that all sorted out...very nicely done GDT Midnight w/an assist from SabreTooth! I too hope your thread brings us some puck luck tonight...we all know how Chris Mason loves to give Vezina performances at Bridgestone Arena...

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2010, 01:50 AM
braindead

Mason owes us an easy wrap around....from days gone by. Surely Legwand or JP can do the deed. Anyway, this one should see some really motivated Predators.
We can't afford to start thinking; we need to just be playing. I really, really, really want us to take this one to the bank.

braindead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2010, 07:39 AM
Roman Yoshi
Ellis too short

So my question is... can the Predators take the heat? Flames won yesterday and that is going to put pressure on a lot of teams. The Predators need to take advantage of an inferior opponent and come out with some hustle. Play 60 minutes and put in Belak. I got a feeling the Bluesers are gonna goon it up.

Roman Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2010, 08:18 AM
JohniusMaximus
Digging the Sarchasm

I'm trying to decide whether to make it tonight. I'm sitting here on a possibly broken foot and the knowledge that I can't go to the final regular season game next Saturday because of circumstances beyond my control. So, until the playoffs this is my last shot.

Oh, decisions, decisions.

JohniusMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2010, 08:24 AM
Roman Yoshi
Ellis too short

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohniusMaximus View Post
I'm trying to decide whether to make it tonight. I'm sitting here on a possibly broken foot and the knowledge that I can't go to the final regular season game next Saturday because of circumstances beyond my control. So, until the playoffs this is my last shot.

Let me put it like this. I am in freaking ohio basically cursing I can't attend either game. In my opinion, you need to need to go. If nothing else, you are a lucky SOB who always seems to be there when we win and we need a win in the worst way.

Roman Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2010, 08:28 AM
WalkmanX

When thinking about tonight's game against the Blues only 1 thing comes to mind. Please god NO injuries...

I Surely hope we win, but the main thing for me here is no injuries. The Blues seem to like injuring our players, so let's hope everyone come out of tonight's game without an injure.

2-1 Preds

(Hornqvist,Legwand)

WalkmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2010, 08:46 AM
PredsV82
Puckaroni and cheese

vCash: 50
cant overstate how important it will be to win tonight and get things basically locked up. Do not need to go on the road to DET and PHO still short of points..

PredsV82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2010, 09:23 AM
Que Sera Sera

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
Well, now that we got that all sorted out...very nicely done GDT Midnight w/an assist from SabreTooth! I too hope your thread brings us some puck luck tonight...we all know how Chris Mason loves to give Vezina performances at Bridgestone Arena...
Thanks, SLake
I seem to recall seeing one game where Mason made something like 36 shots at Bridgestone. Hopefully this won't become a habit. Gotta win this one.

Old
04-01-2010, 09:32 AM
Predator119

I second Walkman's comment, NO INJURIES. Put Belak in and please somebody re-arrange Perron's face. Oh yeah, and Win the game. Hopefully the new lines from the last game have gotten some time to gel a little bit. Go Preds!

Predator119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2010, 09:36 AM
quoth the Raven
Anders Lindback Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohniusMaximus View Post

I emphatically say GO!!! Don't pass up the chance. Plus it's college night so you can get half priced beverages.

Old
04-01-2010, 09:45 AM
Que Sera Sera

@JohniusMaximus
Go, go! I'm in Ontario over here wishing I could see a Preds game outside of Detroit and the odd @Leafs @Sabres. Don't miss a great chance!

Old
04-01-2010, 10:50 AM
JohniusMaximus
Digging the Sarchasm

Just back from the doctor. No broken bone, no permanent damage. So, as our boys constantly do, I'll play (walk) through the pain. I'm there.

JohniusMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2010, 10:59 AM
Harpoon Pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
Looks like my first official Predators game (as a fan) will not be on tv. But the local market here has the Trash-ers on (2) different channels. Why because they are playing the Capitals.

The NHL needs a TV contract badly. Here's to hoping I can DVR the replay of the game - if it is shown.

Harpoon Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2010, 11:06 AM
quoth the Raven
Anders Lindback Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harpoon Pete View Post
Looks like my first official Predators game (as a fan) will not be on tv. But the local market here has the Trash-ers on (2) different channels. Why because they are playing the Capitals.

The NHL needs a TV contract badly. Here's to hoping I can DVR the replay of the game - if it is shown.
SLake doesn't live locally either so he is usually always able to find a feed of the game. I'm sure he can help you out there tonight.

Old
04-01-2010, 11:24 AM
golfmade
Go Preds Go

Was going to post something funny but April Fools is already over here.

Go Preds!

golfmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2010, 11:48 AM
Que Sera Sera

Really? Where are you, golfmade? I'm on my phone so I can't see location info.
Posted via Mobile Device

Old
04-01-2010, 11:52 AM
Seth Lake

Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harpoon Pete View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreTooth3539 View Post
SLake doesn't live locally either so he is usually always able to find a feed of the game. I'm sure he can help you out there tonight.
Yeah, I'm in Salisbury, NC through Sunday...I'm finally coming home Monday and will be at the Fangtastic Finale!!! I have full season-tickets and Center Ice at home, but have been going through serious withdrawals the past few months...

Will post a video stream later tonight when I find one...here in NC, we get the Thrashers and Hurricanes broadcasts live, but the Predators game is shown on replay from 2-4 AM...

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2010, 11:53 AM
golfmade
Go Preds Go

I moved to Kaohsiung, Taiwan coming up on 4 years ago.

golfmade is offline   Reply With Quote