HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Geek Emporium
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Geek Emporium Discuss computers, hardware, software, electronics, video games, internet, etc.

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 (The Official Thread) - Part III

Closed Thread

Old
04-05-2010, 06:07 PM
GatoradeG*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottyk9 View Post
The only thing that pisses me off is you people get to keep all the unlocks without working for them. So yea you do get a unfair advantage but w/e
If you are talking about gun unlocks. You don't get to keep them if you proceed to P10. If your talking about Emblems and Titles well, who even uses the Prestige ones anyways?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakitate304 View Post
Uh... I'm sorry, but anyone who has legitimately gotten to 10th prestige does not have a life. I feel like I've played this game way, way too much, and I JUST got to level 70 on 2nd prestige. I'm sure your friend is considerably better than I am at the game, but still, he has to have been playing at least 4 times as much as I have... which is disturbing. Even my friend who lives in a house of 4 guys who all love MW2 and play on his account, he's only 4th prestige despite the fact that people are playing the game randomly throughout the day.

As for non-legit 10 prestige... I don't have a problem with them being in games with me (unless it's a FFA, because there's a good chance they'll be boosting somewhere). It's more of a comical "why the hell would you spend your time playing a game going into private lobbies just repeatedly headshotting someone?" Is it really worth it?
Actually he does have a life. You shouldn't assume like that. Oh yeah, I got AK-47 Fall legit yesterday. It took me freaking 3-4 months I think. ridiculous lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze View Post
I would love to know the play time required to legitimately hit the 10th prestige...
He is level 38, 10th Prestige and it has taken him 21 days and 10 minutes. Yeah that seems like a lot but, it is spread over a pretty long time so there is a lot of room for other things like School, Friends, etc.

Me on the other hand. I have no life.

Old
04-05-2010, 06:38 PM
wolfgaze
Interesting Cat

I have been playing since Mid-October and and my play time is 11 days right now...

Old
04-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Paranoid Android
ERMAHGERD

OK I need to rant...

When playing Domination, DO NOT CAPTURE ALL 3 FLAGS. Once you do this, the enemies will start spawning all throughout the map instead of near their flag. When this happens, it makes it very easy for the team to flank you. I can't tell you how many kill streaks I've had broken because of this.

Of course, if you are losing badly, then you need to capture all 3. But if you are winning or even losing with the score is close, then just worry about protecting 2 flags.

Old
04-05-2010, 07:05 PM
19nazzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davalicious View Post
He is level 38, 10th Prestige and it has taken him 21 days and 10 minutes. Yeah that seems like a lot but, it is spread over a pretty long time so there is a lot of room for other things like School, Friends, etc.

Me on the other hand. I have no life.
The game has been out ~ 150 days = 3600 hours. Assuming an average of 8 hours of sleep per night that leaves 2400 hours. 21 days = 504 hours. So of all his waking hours (not including sleep/shower/school etc..) that's 21% of his time he's spent on MW2.

Not making any judgments one way or the other, I've just been really sick so I've got nothing better to do.

04-05-2010, 08:28 PM
Slapshot_11

Really hate when players just camp... what is the fun in that?

Old
04-05-2010, 09:18 PM
Yayo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predanerd View Post
OK I need to rant...

When playing Domination, DO NOT CAPTURE ALL 3 FLAGS. Once you do this, the enemies will start spawning all throughout the map instead of near their flag. When this happens, it makes it very easy for the team to flank you. I can't tell you how many kill streaks I've had broken because of this.

Of course, if you are losing badly, then you need to capture all 3. But if you are winning or even losing with the score is close, then just worry about protecting 2 flags.

I definitely agree. The worst thing is when your teammates fail to capture that third point (i.e. on High Rise) and the enemy ends up killing you and taking the point that you're frantically trying to guard without support.

Closed Thread