HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

ALL JERSEY TALK HERE (authentic rbk edge - $49.99)

Closed Thread

Old
03-20-2010, 08:53 PM
mm6492

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm6492 View Post
Anyone know where I can get a good Giroux Winter Classic. Even if its a bit fake
Anyone??

Old
03-20-2010, 11:08 PM
PhillyPhantic

These days you can by pass the middle man and get them directly from China, just check out:
http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?...oduct_en&ssk=y

Old
03-22-2010, 12:39 PM
Hollywood Couturier

For those of you who bought a Team Canada jersey what Is your lettering made of? I bought a Richards one last night at the wach and the numbers are pretty poor

"I Came Here To Bury Caesar, Not Praise Him" - Roy Halladay
Old
03-22-2010, 06:14 PM
MsWoof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Cannon View Post
For those of you who bought a Team Canada jersey what Is your lettering made of? I bought a Richards one last night at the wach and the numbers are pretty poor
Mine has normal lettering. What do you mean exactly? Mine were stitched on, not heat pressed.

Old
03-29-2010, 02:23 PM
DrinkFightFlyers
Grave Before Shave

vCash: 155
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Just got my Halladay jersey from ECSeller. Gotta say, not impressed. The neck is HUGE and the jersey feels generally uneven. It will be listed on ebay by the end of the night.

Old
03-29-2010, 07:09 PM
ScarletSpeedstr

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkFightFlyers View Post
Just got my Halladay jersey from ECSeller. Gotta say, not impressed.
That's a bummer. My Ryan Miller USA jersey came and it is pretty decent. I can't say that I've seen a "real" one to compare it to, but the stitching and materials are all of good quality.

I wonder how the NFL jerseys are from ECSeller. The black Asante Samuels jersey I got from jersey101 was way better than any of the hockey jerseys I got from them.

Old
03-29-2010, 07:20 PM
DrinkFightFlyers
Grave Before Shave

vCash: 155
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletSpeedstr View Post
That's a bummer. My Ryan Miller USA jersey came and it is pretty decent. I can't say that I've seen a "real" one to compare it to, but the stitching and materials are all of good quality.

I wonder how the NFL jerseys are from ECSeller. The black Asante Samuels jersey I got from jersey101 was way better than any of the hockey jerseys I got from them.
I may have been a little misleading in my comments about the jersey. The stitching and and such is all spot on. All the letters and numbers and logos are perfect and perfectly sewn to the jersey. It's more the jersey itself that is the problem. It may just be that it is too big for me, but the actual jersey just feels irregular. Like it should be sold at Ross or Marshalls. I have another Phillies jersey that looks like it is the same size, but the neck and sleeves are smaller. Maybe it is different because it is one of the "CoolBase" jerseys, but it is not wearable by a pencil-neck geek like myself.

Old
03-29-2010, 07:48 PM
Juicy Couturier*
CannonGoBoom

Send a message via AIM to Juicy Couturier*
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkFightFlyers View Post
I may have been a little misleading in my comments about the jersey. The stitching and and such is all spot on. All the letters and numbers and logos are perfect and perfectly sewn to the jersey. It's more the jersey itself that is the problem. It may just be that it is too big for me, but the actual jersey just feels irregular. Like it should be sold at Ross or Marshalls. I have another Phillies jersey that looks like it is the same size, but the neck and sleeves are smaller. Maybe it is different because it is one of the "CoolBase" jerseys, but it is not wearable by a pencil-neck geek like myself.
I got a Halladay too. I had 2 qualms. It has a world series patch/HK patch when Roy wasnt on the team last year and the neck is too big, I agree. Its like a massive v-neck shirt. I dont look forward to having to wear a tshirt under it all summer.

Old
03-29-2010, 08:39 PM
ScarletSpeedstr

Did you guys get the white or cream colored Phillies jerseys? I wonder if one color is cut differently than the other for whatever reason. I did notice that the Halladay's had the patches, it reminds me of the hockey "C" and "A" designation dilemmas. I'm sure market research to that degree is unfortunately near the bottom of their concerns.

Old
03-30-2010, 08:16 AM
JSTAFF

Anyone know if any of these places will make a custom jersey? I've been trying to get a Parent jersey forever but I'm not ready to fork out the cost for a real one if hes going to get traded in the offseason.

Old
03-30-2010, 10:36 AM
ScarletSpeedstr

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSTAFF View Post
Anyone know if any of these places will make a custom jersey? I've been trying to get a Parent jersey forever but I'm not ready to fork out the cost for a real one if hes going to get traded in the offseason.
ECSeller wouldn't even add an "A" to their Pronger jersey when I ordered it, so I would guess that they are out. Jersey101 has a blank WC jersey which might save you a little money.

Old
04-08-2010, 12:19 AM
mmajeski06

Ok, Devils fan here, but I found this thread looking for information on the cheaper jerseys. And it looks like ECseller has been a winner. So I hope you guys can put the rivalry aside and help me out.

I had a bad ebay experience where the jersey came in a lot smaller than expected and some of the stripes were wrong.

I found a jersey on ECseller that I really like. I am 6 ft 150 pounds and usually wear an XL in Reebok Premiers, as I like them to be baggier so I can wear a hoodie underneath. Would a size 52 at ECseller work?

Old
04-08-2010, 07:51 AM
Juicy Couturier*
CannonGoBoom

Send a message via AIM to Juicy Couturier*
I wouldn't get phillies jerseys at ECseller again. I got 2, one halladay away jersey(gray) and one home white. The away jersey was ok lengthwise but the arms were too long and super baggy. The white fits great but the stripes are faint, they almost look like they were put on with marker and they were pinkish.
Posted via Mobile Device

Old
04-08-2010, 07:59 AM
gintonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhantic View Post
I mean when you wear it to the games, people would know and laugh at you for wearing a fake jersey... just saying.
Really? Why? I go to games and could care less about what other people are wearing, much less having any interest in making fun of them. I mean, maybe if someone was wearing a hot pink body stocking or something like that I might make a comment or laugh, but so far as a jersey goes, I would not waste my time to pay that much attention to one in order to determine it's authenticity, nor would I care if it's authentic or not.

Old
04-08-2010, 08:10 AM
flountown

Quote:
Originally Posted by gintonic View Post
Really? Why? I go to games and could care less about what other people are wearing, much less having any interest in making fun of them. I mean, maybe if someone was wearing a hot pink body stocking or something like that I might make a comment or laugh, but so far as a jersey goes, I would not waste my time to pay that much attention to one in order to determine it's authenticity, nor would I care if it's authentic or not.
The problem is, that it only takes about 3 seconds to actually recognize a fake jersey, and the quality really is laughable.

As to another poster worried about sizing, it really is hit or miss, and that is the risk you take. But for the record, I am 6' 240-250 and wear an XL in Premieres and a true authentic edge size 56 is what works for me.

Old
04-08-2010, 08:16 AM
MsWoof

Quote:
Originally Posted by flountown View Post
The problem is, that it only takes about 3 seconds to actually recognize a fake jersey, and the quality really is laughable.

As to another poster worried about sizing, it really is hit or miss, and that is the risk you take. But for the record, I am 6' 240-250 and wear an XL in Premieres and a true authentic edge size 56 is what works for me.
You're right, I was at the game Tuesday and wore my $46 Carter WC and everyone was pointing and laughing. Boy, did I feel like an idiot. I think I've actually been banned from the ACC because I didn't pat over $200 for it!

Old
04-08-2010, 08:23 AM
flountown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletSpeedstr View Post
ECSeller wouldn't even add an "A" to their Pronger jersey when I ordered it, so I would guess that they are out. Jersey101 has a blank WC jersey which might save you a little money.
If you want to get a blank, go to the Reebok outlet at the Philadelphia Premium Outlets in Sanatoga. They are stickered at 150 for a blank, but then take 40% off, and bring a AAA member because they get an additional 20% off anything in the store.

Old
04-08-2010, 08:24 AM
flountown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
You're right, I was at the game Tuesday and wore my $46 Carter WC and everyone was pointing and laughing. Boy, did I feel like an idiot. I think I've actually been banned from the ACC because I didn't pat over $200 for it!
Well pointing and laughing would be rude, I wouldn't laugh at someone to their face, but I would definitely have a little chuckle.

Old
04-08-2010, 08:45 AM
JSTAFF

Have you guys not been to a Flyers game towards the end of this year? Literally 1 in 3 jerseys I look at are "fake". I'm just happy to see people wearing jerseys instead of suits.

Old
04-08-2010, 08:53 AM
IrishSniper87

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSTAFF View Post
Have you guys not been to a Flyers game towards the end of this year? Literally 1 in 3 jerseys I look at are "fake". I'm just happy to see people wearing jerseys instead of suits.
I just wish they sold decent quality jerseys for a decent price.

No person should have to fork over $100 for a jersey EVER.

And if they did, it should at least have real letters and numbers sewn on, NOT GLUED ON!

Last edited by IrishSniper87: 04-08-2010 at 09:15 AM.
Old
04-08-2010, 09:04 AM
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars

vCash: 1481
New thread needed as we hit 1,000. The first to respond is the winner to start a new thread on the same topic.

Old
04-08-2010, 09:47 AM
OriginJM
watch out im smart

I'll take that position sir.

Also:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmajeski06 View Post
I found a jersey on ECseller that I really like. I am 6 ft 150 pounds and usually wear an XL in Reebok Premiers, as I like them to be baggier so I can wear a hoodie underneath. Would a size 52 at ECseller work?
I'm 6 foot and 150 pounds as well, and I strongly suggest you get a size 48. But if you truly like them a little baggier then I wouldn't go over 50 at all, as 48 still runs a bit big.

Last edited by OriginJM: 04-08-2010 at 09:57 AM.
Old
04-08-2010, 10:08 AM
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars

vCash: 1481
Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginJM View Post
I'll take that position sir.
New thread has been opened...

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=760468

Last edited by MiamiScreamingEagles: 04-08-2010 at 10:23 AM.
Closed Thread