Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ducks vs. Stars 5:30PM 4/8/10

Old
04-09-2010, 06:29 AM
Evgeny Oliker

vCash: 674
Hiller

So do you guys think that Ducks will go with Hiller again?

Or more likely rest Hiller today, play MC, and then play Hiller against Edmonton?

Evgeny Oliker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2010, 06:32 AM
Elvs

vCash: 708
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2forsbergaura1 View Post
So do you guys think that Ducks will go with Hiller again?

Or more likely rest Hiller today, play MC, and then play Hiller against Edmonton?
I hope it's the second one.

But who knows, it might even be Brendan Mikkelson.

Elvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2010, 10:34 AM
albertabound

vCash: 500
madanno's goal???

Considering all the key guys that the ducks sat I thought they played a good game.
I still think that Toronto base thier decsion of allowing that goal on Madanno crying on the bench when applauded, there is no way that goal wasn't above the crossbar when contact was made. He has had to live himself as his going out goal being a cheating goal. On the other hand Hiller was amazing. What is happening with Chipper these last 2 games he seems to be struggling good on pk but can't seem to be able to get going is he iplaying injured from the game the other night when Green took him out? I hope the Ducks re sign him even if its only one year he needs to build up his confidence that he lost being with the Habs my thoughts are majority of his time with the Ducks he has played very well. Sexton also played very well on the other hand Bonino-? Bobby Ryan was awesome hope they get this guy signed for many years to come. Go Ducks Go!!!!

albertabound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2010, 05:29 PM
bumperkisser

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertabound View Post
Considering all the key guys that the ducks sat I thought they played a good game.
I still think that Toronto base thier decsion of allowing that goal on Madanno crying on the bench when applauded, there is no way that goal wasn't above the crossbar when contact was made. He has had to live himself as his going out goal being a cheating goal. On the other hand Hiller was amazing. What is happening with Chipper these last 2 games he seems to be struggling good on pk but can't seem to be able to get going is he iplaying injured from the game the other night when Green took him out? I hope the Ducks re sign him even if its only one year he needs to build up his confidence that he lost being with the Habs my thoughts are majority of his time with the Ducks he has played very well. Sexton also played very well on the other hand Bonino-? Bobby Ryan was awesome hope they get this guy signed for many years to come. Go Ducks Go!!!!
im happy they counted it.. we only got 1 point instead of 2 which is helping out our draft position right now

bumperkisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2010, 05:38 PM
Elvs

vCash: 708
Carter, Chipchura, Bonino, who else played center? Blake? I didn't watch the game, could use the info for my blog. Thanks in advance.

Elvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2010, 07:23 PM
Bender66
Send in the clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeShizzle View Post
Despite the loss, it must have been a pretty epic game for Bobby Ryan to be a part of. He got to see just how much his childhood hero is loved here in Dallas and got to feel that electricity. I know the kid is good, but that HAD to have elevated his game. It just showed in comparison (yes I know most of the regulars are out) to the rest of the Ducks, aside from Hiller.

Good luck next season guys, and now that you don't have Pronger anymore I don't hate your team as much and I look forward to meeting in the playoffs next year where our two clubs belong.
Excellent avatar.

Bender66 is offline   Reply With Quote