HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Islanders
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Quick Tailgate Question

Old
04-10-2010, 10:19 PM
Groin Of Bates

vCash: 500
Quick Tailgate Question

Hey all,

I am planning on tailgating for tomorrow's last game, hopefully the Islanders come to play in front of the crowd and don't let in another 7 goals in 1 game for the 3rd time in a row.

Anyways, I couldn't really find any guidelines on what types of grills are allowed in the parking lots. I was planning on giving the Coliseum a call tomorrow, but just wanted to ask here since one of you may have had experiences in the past.

Thanks!

Groin Of Bates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2010, 11:40 AM
Bones45
I want my $2!

vCash: 500
this reply might be too late, but here are my thoguhts.

You definitely wont have any trouble with a charcoal grill. They are around throughout the year and I have never seen anyone get hasseled.

I actually have never see ANY type of patrol by Nassau County PD or anything private.

I could see a problem if you had a gas grill AND some sort of patrol caught you. Most Town of Hempstead facilities dont allow gas.

Odd are you will be fine if you want a gas grill, but I would bring a small charcoal one just in case. As long as you dont advertise any dumbness you might be doing, you should be fine..

Bones45 is online now   Reply With Quote