HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Mason interview

Closed Thread

Old
02-16-2005, 11:13 AM
skog

vCash: 500
Mason interview

The picture shows Mason last night, all the way out on the blue line beating Zdenek Nedved to the puck.

The story says that VIF had 6 players playing games for the Norwegian national team this weekend (Thursday, Saturday, Sunday) against Denmark, Switzerland and Japan. We were without Travis Brigley, and two other players as well.
So we had some tired players and unusual formations.

Mason says that he wants to stay in Norway now even if the NHL should start up again, bechause he has never won anything with Nashville and he would like to win the championship in Norway.

I guess its not too hard to say that kinda stuff when you know the league will be cancelled.

New match ball tomorrow.

Old
02-17-2005, 04:51 PM
Cola

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Cola
Quote:
Originally Posted by skog
[Mason says that he wants to stay in Norway now even if the NHL should start up again, bechause he has never won anything with Nashville and he would like to win the championship in Norway.

I guess its not too hard to say that kinda stuff when you know the league will be cancelled.
New match ball tomorrow.
Chris have never told the newspaper this. I was speaking with him before the game, and he told me that he have a contract, as we all know, with Nashvill.
And he had to get the next flight home.
He was happy now, because no he could focus on one thing, the games here in Norway. He told me it was hard to get the focus on the NHL and the playing here.
He wishes that the NHL should start.

He sends his best to all of you Nashvill fans.

And we won the game today.
It was 2-2 after 3 periodes, and the same after 5 minuts sudden deat.
The it was a shout out. We was winning that 3-0.
Next game on sunday against Trondheim home.
We have winning the league, so we only look forward to the quarterfinale.

Old
02-18-2005, 12:30 AM
Basher
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to Basher Send a message via MSN to Basher Send a message via Skype™ to Basher
I am glad Chris is getting a chance to play on a championship side. Hopefully your winning will continue!

Closed Thread